• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Welcome to the Little Season

@Earth_is- what is your opinion of these verses. Have they occurred yet, or when will they happen?

1 Thess 4

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are [d]asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Cor 15

51 Behold, I tell you a [m]mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

55 “O[n] Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?”

See Zechariah 14 specifically verse 4, has it happened?
Yes, I personally believe from my understanding of the Word - that Zechariah 14 has already been fulfilled a long time ago. I believe Rome was the instrument the Most High used to capture Jerusalem. This occurred around 70 AD.

There was fulfillment of this prophecy as well:

Isaiah 66:15
15 See, the LORD is coming with fire, and his swift chariots roar like a whirlwind. He will bring punishment with the fury of his anger and the flaming fire of his hot rebuke.

More than one Roman historian wrote about seeing angelic armies literally in the clouds:

68B18997-545E-4B37-ABCE-11B065F7A7DB.png

Last edited:
@Earth_is- what is your opinion of these verses. Have they occurred yet, or when will they happen?

1 Thess 4

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are [d]asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Cor 15

51 Behold, I tell you a [m]mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: “Death is swallowed up in victory.”

55 “O[n] Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?”
Do you notice how Paul is writing there? He says "we who are alive and remain." We see this type of language not just from Paul. But also from Peter and James. Also, whomever was the author for the Book of Hebrews used the same type of language:

Hebrews 10:37
For “in a very little while the one who is coming will return— he will not delay.

But it wasn't just in their words, but also in their actions:

1 Corinthians 7:30
30 Those who weep or who rejoice or who buy things should not be absorbed by their weeping or their joy or their possessions. 31 Those who use the things of the world should not become attached to them. For this world as we know it will soon pass away.

Just a few verses before 1 Corinthians 7:30 Paul instructed it's best not to get married -- because "this world as we know it will soon pass away."

I do believe King Jesus did return in their generation, and those scriptures have been fulfilled. Defeating death/hades is about being Reborn:

1 Peter 1:23
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

This included the old testament saints that were justified by faith (Abraham was one example) as well:

Romans 3:25
This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, 26 for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time.

----------------------------------------
This is an eternal Covenant:

Hebrews 13:20
Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep.

So if we're indeed living in Satan's Little Season - Salvation is the same way; since King Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. His Kingdom is a mustard seed. Starts off small - but it's growing even today. Also, if this is indeed the Little Season - death being conquered once for all is literally around the corner (Revelation 20:14) - so is arrival of the the New Heaven and New Earth (Revelation 21:1). The worst period in human history - the Great Tribulation - those living in the Little Season don't have to go through that.

Last edited:
Yes, I personally believe from my understanding of the Word - that Zechariah 14 has already been fulfilled a long time ago. I believe Rome was the instrument the Most High used to capture Jerusalem. This occurred around 70 AD.

There was fulfillment of this prophecy as well:

Isaiah 66:15
15 See, the LORD is coming with fire, and his swift chariots roar like a whirlwind. He will bring punishment with the fury of his anger and the flaming fire of his hot rebuke.

More than one Roman historian wrote about seeing angelic armies literally in the clouds:

View attachment 5373

What evidence do you have of this particular event having taken place?

On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

I do believe King Jesus did return in their generation, and those scriptures have been fulfilled. Defeating death/hades is about being Reborn:

The worst period in human history - the Great Tribulation - those living in the Little Season don't have to go through that.

What evidence is there for the belief that Jesus returned in the first or second centuries, and what evidence is there that the Great Tribulation has already happened. A great event like the great tribulation, it would seem like that would be all over our history books. or at least documented in some way.

What evidence do you have of this particular event having taken place?

On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.
The problem here is that we have to believe that the modern day Jerusalem is the same location as the Biblical Jerusalem. The adversary formed Israel in 1948. The adversary chose the location.

Matthew 24:2
Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 3.06.53 PM.png

I do not know where the true Jerusalem location is. But I do not believe it's where we're told it is.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director

What evidence is there for the belief that Jesus returned in the first or second centuries, and what evidence is there that the Great Tribulation has already happened. A great event like the great tribulation, it would seem like that would be all over our history books. or at least documented in some way.
Once Satan became/is loosed from his prison after the 1,000 year reign ends - don't you think the first thing he would do is erase all evidence of the 2nd Coming, and the 1,000 year reign? If his job is to deceive all the nations, then wouldn't that be his first priority? Especially if his time is short. It wouldn't be too difficult of a job. You put in freemason historians, and scientists in positions of power - that contradict the word of God, and alter/manipulate the historical events. You burn up the books, and you start fresh.

It's easy to burn up books. It's easy to put puppets in positions of power. It's a little bit more difficult/time consuming to burn up all the old world buildings, and create stories for those that remain. Many cities in the US went through a fire in the 19th century. I will show you some pictures, and you let me know if this aligns with the history we've been taught.

This city is called "Saint" Francisco in California. It's a before and after shot:

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 8.27.18 PM.png

Here's another shot of Saint Francisco (burned down):

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 8.29.20 PM.png

Sant Francisco went through a fire like many other cities in the US - 19th century.
Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 8.55.25 PM.png

How about "Saint" Louis in Missouri (burned down):
Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 8.31.21 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 9.05.42 PM.png

Chicago Post Office (Burned down):
Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 8.43.56 PM.png

New York City:
Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 9.08.34 PM.png

Europe has more of these old world buildings still standing. A lot of them have been destroyed, but there are plenty left standing. I assume it's because it's much easier to explain away these buildings in Europe versus the "newfoundland" of America.
Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 9.11.23 PM.png

This architecture is worldwide. What's interesting is that some of these buildings didn't have bathrooms inside. They had water fountains. But no bathrooms? One popular example is the Palace of Versailles near Paris. Many rooms. But no bathrooms. They had the technology to bring in water into the water fountains - but no bathrooms? Perhaps resurrected saints in glorified bodies didn't need bathrooms?
Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 9.05.37 PM.png

Last edited:
A young lad was sitting on a bus travelling through the countryside. As they journeyed he watched a little elderly lady sitting on the other side of the bus tearing up the pages of a newspaper and throwing the pieces out the window. After a while, and quite fascinated by what he was seeing, he asked the woman why she was throwing the pieces or torn up newspaper out of the bus window? "It scares away the dinosaurs", she said. "But" the lad replied, "there are no dinosaurs around here." "Ah, see how good it works!", she proclaimed.

Once Satan became/is loosed from his prison after the 1,000 year reign ends - don't you think the first thing he would do is erase all evidence of the 2nd Coming, and the 1,000 year reign? If his job is to deceive all the nations, then wouldn't that be his first priority?
See how good it works!

Once Satan became/is loosed from his prison after the 1,000 year reign ends - don't you think the first thing he would do is erase all evidence of the 2nd Coming, and the 1,000 year reign? If his job is to deceive all the nations, then wouldn't that be his first priority? Especially if his time is short. It wouldn't be too difficult of a job. You put in freemason historians, and scientists in positions of power - that contradict the word of God, and alter/manipulate the historical events. You burn up the books, and you start fresh.

It's easy to burn up books. It's easy to put puppets in positions of power. It's a little bit more difficult/time consuming to burn up all the old world buildings, and create stories for those that remain. Many cities in the US went through a fire in the 19th century. I will show you some pictures, and you let me know if this aligns with the history we've been taught.

This city is called "Saint" Francisco in California. It's a before and after shot:

View attachment 5383

Here's another shot of Saint Francisco (burned down):

View attachment 5384

Sant Francisco went through a fire like many other cities in the US - 19th century.
View attachment 5390

How about "Saint" Louis in Missouri (burned down):
View attachment 5385

View attachment 5391

Chicago Post Office (Burned down):
View attachment 5387

New York City:
View attachment 5392

Europe has more of these old world buildings still standing. A lot of them have been destroyed, but there are plenty left standing. I assume it's because it's much easier to explain away these buildings in Europe versus the "newfoundland" of America.
View attachment 5393

This architecture is worldwide. What's interesting is that some of these buildings didn't have bathrooms inside. They had water fountains. But no bathrooms? One popular example is the Palace of Versailles near Paris. Many rooms. But no bathrooms. They had the technology to bring in water into the water fountains - but no bathrooms? Perhaps resurrected saints in glorified bodies didn't need bathrooms?
View attachment 5394
Are you claiming that the pictures of these buildings are evidence of the 1000 year reign of "Christ" ?

Are you claiming that the pictures of these buildings are evidence of the 1000 year reign of "Christ" ?
Yes, I believe they were built during the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

Isaiah 2:4
The LORD will mediate between nations, and will settle international disputes. They will hammer their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will no longer fight against nation, nor train for war anymore.

Here is the city of Saint Petersburg in Russia:

Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 12.06.45 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 12.16.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 12.03.18 PM.png

Location unknown:
Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 12.21.16 PM.png

Indianpolis, IN (one small example of "out with the old - in with the new"):
Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 12.31.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 12.30.24 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 12.30.30 PM.png

So buildings = 1,000 year reign of Christ.

I think we need more evidence than that. I don’t understand your connection between buildings and the tribulation, millennium, or anything. Maybe I’m not getting it.

Yes, I believe they were built during the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

Isaiah 2:4
The LORD will mediate between nations, and will settle international disputes. They will hammer their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will no longer fight against nation, nor train for war anymore.

Here is the city of Saint Petersburg in Russia:

View attachment 5397

View attachment 5398

View attachment 5399

Location unknown:
View attachment 5401

Indianpolis, IN (one small example of "out with the old - in with the new"):
View attachment 5405
View attachment 5406

View attachment 5407
What would become of your doctrinal belief if you found out those buildings had nothing to do with Christ?

What would you say ?

What would you do ?

What is the source of those images? Can you find them in books anywhere or do they originate around the same time as the internet? Why do you place so much trust into the images?

What would become of your doctrinal belief if you found out those buildings had nothing to do with Christ?

What would you say ?

What would you do ?
It wouldn’t change one thing, because the Word comes first. From my understanding of the Word - we are living in Satan’s Little Season. I came upon this revelation by praying on how the Catholic Church lasted for roughly 1500 years before the Protestant reformation occurred.

Most of Christianity believes we are living right before the Great Tribulation. However, whether we live at the doorstep of the Great Tribulation or at the doorstep of the Final War - it doesn’t change how salvation works. We live in very interesting times, because I believe our generation (within 40 years) will experience the answer to that question.

You have many Christians that believe the ufo agenda will be used to explain the rapture/resurrection event (1 Thessalonians 4:17). “Project Blue Beam” is evidence of that. They think it will be a fake ufo invasion that simply serves the purpose of explaining why millions of people disappeared from a rapture event. They do not expect, from my understanding, the ufo threat to be anything real. But fake (project blue beam).

But if we are in Satan’s little season - then we know from scripture, one way or another, Satan will deceive all the nations to unite together for one common enemy. The cliffhanger is that this mighty army, as numberless as sand on the seashore, ends up being deceived - because they end up marching against God’s beloved city, and camp of the saints. Fire comes down from Heaven, and devours them all. Satan is thrown into the lake of fire - and all of us are judged in the Great White Throne of Judgement. If our names are found in the book of life - we enter the New Heaven and New Earth - where there is no more pain, sorrow, or crying.

So what common enemy can unite all the nations together? I believe that Satan’s final card against humanity is the alien threat. However, unlike the Great Tribulation group, I believe it will appear like a real invasion. I don’t know how it will be done - but it will be as real as the two towers collapsing. It will be as real as the covid threat. There will likely be casualties. There will likely be cities under threat. People will truly believe we are under an alien invasion like the movie “Independence Day.” But there will be no rapture. No signs of a Great Tribulation. Christians will be confused. Muslims will be confused. Jews will be confused. Atheists/new agers will seem like the smart ones. Hence, this is how I foresee people losing the faith/abandoning King Jesus Christ - because they were deceived by Satan where we are in the biblical time frame. They were expecting a rapture that never came. Instead the whole world is deceived into believing we are under a ufo/alien invasion, and religion comes crumbling down.

Last edited:
John the Baptist called some folks “brood of vipers.” They were followers of Satan - doing their own father’s work.

Why do our brood of vipers not like the dark ages? It’s a period of time in our history - that lasted conveniently enough - roughly 1,000 years:

6833A9F4-DA67-40BA-8B55-B7CB6F3DC3CC.png
^ that’s Aleister Crowley btw. Was a follower of Satan before passing away.

You would think Satan’s followers would love the “Dark Ages”. But they want that period of time to never return. Perhaps the Dark Ages were the Golden Ages? Instead they love the “Enlightenment Era.” The beginning of Freemason science (evolution theory, Darwinism, heliocentric model, big bang theory), pagan influence, and new age philosophies (monogamy only, feminism, LGBT). One thing they particularly didn’t like about the dark ages were that women were seen as a man’s property - versus freely sleeping around with multiple men.

Last edited:
I came upon this revelation by praying on how the Catholic Church lasted for roughly 1500 years before the Protestant reformation occurred.
You keep saying so many things without saying anything.
Is it your belief that the reign of Catholicism was Christ’s 1000 years?

It wouldn’t change one thing, because the Word comes first.
That's not what you have presented here, your word has come first. Your explanation OF the word has been the mainstay of your proposition, which makes you just another "Talmudian" (someone who puts their personal twist on the word of YAH above what YAH actually states, it's been going on since the garden)

The fact that you present something that if you are proven wrong will do nothing to your doctrinal belief shows it is amorphous without any solid foundation to stand firmly on.

It's an eisegetical doctrine.

You keep saying so many things without saying anything.
Is it your belief that the reign of Catholicism was Christ’s 1000 years?
I think most of the history of Catholicism is manipulated/altered/fake. Fabricated by Jesuits. Do you think during the 1,000 year reign of Christ along with his saints - God will allow pagan influence to spread? Or false doctrines that use his name for power, control, and influence while God is literally reigning on Earth? Extremely doubt it. So that means, at least the Catholic Church we know of today, is not very old.

Back