• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Welcome to the Little Season

That's not what you have presented here, your word has come first. Your explanation OF the word has been the mainstay of your proposition, which makes you just another "Talmudian" (someone who puts their personal twist on the word of YAH above what YAH actually states, it's been going on since the garden)

The fact that you present something that if you are proven wrong will do nothing to your doctrinal belief shows it is amorphous without any solid foundation to stand firmly on.

It's an eisegetical doctrine.
The Scripture came first for me. Only after that did I search for evidence that supports the scripture. Even if there was zero evidence - it wouldn’t change the Word of God. Because that’s how faith works. Even when Abraham was roughly 100 years old, and his wife was also old - he didn’t lose the faith in the Most High that he will have many children.

I showed the Scripture in my earlier posts. Here are just some of them:

Revelation 1:7
Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen.

Who pierced him? The Roman soldiers. Scripture says they will be alive to see his return.

Matthew 16:28
And I tell you the truth, some standing here right now will not die before they see the Son of Man coming in his Kingdom.”

(There’s another verse where King Jesus tells Peter John will remain alive when he returns. John wrote the book of revelation around 64 AD).

Mark 14:61-62
Again the high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?” “I am,” said Jesus. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

1 John 2:18
Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

1 Peter 4:7
The end of all things is near.

1 Corinthians 7:31
For this world in its present form is passing away.

1 James 5:8-9
You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near. 9 Don’t grumble against one another, brothers and sisters, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!

Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, “this generation” will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
(This speech included the fall of Jerusalem, the great tribulation, and the 2nd coming).

There are more verses to support the 2nd coming/great tribulation/Armageddon occurring in their generation. For example, Daniel is told “seal up these words of the prophecy” because the time is not here yet. But John is told don’t seal up the words of this prophecy (book of revelation), because the time has come.

Revelation 22:1
“Behold I’m coming quickly!”

Revelation 10:6
He swore an oath in the name of the one who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and everything in them, the earth and everything in it, and the sea and everything in it. He said, “””””“There will be no more delay.””””””

Was God late on his promise? No, King Jesus promised his followers it would occur in their generation. He told them to stay alert. Be ready. He came within their generation, but some people were getting nervous because it was at the end of their generation:

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Last edited:
I think most of the history of Catholicism is manipulated/altered/fake. Fabricated by Jesuits. Do you think during the 1,000 year reign of Christ along with his saints - God will allow pagan influence to spread? Or false doctrines that use his name for power, control, and influence while God is literally reigning on Earth? Extremely doubt it. So that means, at least the Catholic Church we know of today, is not very old.
I’m trying to make sense out of this, but failing.
It sounds like you are saying that the 1000 years of Christ’s reign was the heyday of the Catholic Church, but we don’t actually know the truth about it because the history was changed?

I’m trying to make sense out of this, but failing.
It sounds like you are saying that the 1000 years of Christ’s reign was the heyday of the Catholic Church, but we don’t actually know the truth about it because the history was changed?
I’m saying is not to trust the history we are given - that includes of course any claims made by the Catholic Church. I think the Roman Catholic Church came into power/control “after” the 1000 year reign ended with strong influence/support of Satan:

3F9E5DEC-57D9-46F7-9073-AE05E60A40BE.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m saying is not to trust the history we are given - that includes of course any claims made by the Catholic Church. I think the Roman Catholic Church came into power/control “after” the 1000 year reign ended with strong influence/support of Satan:

View attachment 5413
But yet you show pictures of Catholic cathedrals as examples of Christ’s reign?

But yet you show pictures of Catholic cathedrals as examples of Christ’s reign?
How do we know they were originally catholic cathedrals? Perhaps they were free energy sources of energy which were converted to Catholic Cathedrals? Doesn’t Satan reward his own followers for doing his work? The same goes with the world’s capitol buildings, and other government buildings. There’s a reason I believe some of his followers are called “free masons.” I believe they simply inherited many of those buildings that were left behind from the 1000 year reign, and re-purposed them however they saw fit. This includes the Roman Catholic Church.

Last edited:
How do we know they were originally catholic cathedrals?
Evidently, the only reality that exists for you is the one that you can imagine.

Evidently, the only reality that exists for you is the one that you can imagine.
ED3F633C-0B86-48C2-AE40-F938596428B7.jpeg
If Satan is capable of deceiving almost all of mankind that we are spinning around a globe earth moving the sun - then History is actually child’s play for him imo. There’s no photographic or video evidence to hide. It’s textbooks and putting the right people in charge - and having his puppets at Hollywood provide the back up support. Hollywood is one of the greatest indoctrination tools Satan has at his disposal. The Universal Studios Logo of the globe earth is an example.

The Most High says the earth is stationary - it can not be moved. Built on strong foundations. That the sun and moon move around us. Earth is his footstool, and the inhabitants are like grasshoppers. Satan teaches the exact opposite.

Almost no one has been to outer space to confirm if Satan is telling the truth. But the world blindly believes him. It’s trickery and deception.

Throughout the New Testament it says - do not be deceived. Satan is a roaring lion - looking for someone to devour. He even appears as an Angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14). For Catholics - I truly believe it’s their counterfeit version of Mary; whom they bow down to. Especially if you read the promises of the rosary. For Muslims it’s the angel Gabriel who gave them the Quran. For atheists - it’s the Freemason scientists. For Protestants it’s the pastors - some of these Protestant denominations are started by Freemasons - followers of Satan - and they push forward doctrines of men/teachings against the Torah. His control and influence over this world is evidence of it being his “little season.” It’s all divided. A little truth is everywhere but buried in a heap of lies. That’s why we should pray to our Heavenly Father in his Son’s name - Jesus Christ - for discernment.

Last edited:
This is a distraction.

Yes, the freemasons are evil, we all know that. There is much evil in this world.

You are convincing no one here.
A moderator is more than welcome to delete this thread if they believe it’s not edifying the body of Christ. I have zero issue with that.

Matthew 16:28
And I tell you the truth, some standing here right now will not die before they see the Son of Man coming in his Kingdom.”
It is essential we read any passage in its broader context. You quote Matthew 16:28 to support your claim, however the verses which follow negate any such support. The gospel according to Matthew continues, Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, led them up on a high mountain by themselves; 2 and He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light. 3 And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Him. 4 Then Peter answered and said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here; if You wish, let us make here three tabernacles: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.”

5 While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” 6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were greatly afraid. 7 But Jesus came and touched them and said, “Arise, and do not be afraid.” 8 When they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only
(Matt. 17:1-8).

According to Matthew's account, Peter, James, and John were the ones who saw the fulfilment of Jesus' words.

(There’s another verse where King Jesus tells Peter John will remain alive when he returns.
Incorrect. John 21:20-23 Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following, who also had leaned on His breast at the supper, and said, “Lord, who is the one who betrays You?” 21 Peter, seeing him, said to Jesus, “But Lord, what about this man?” Jesus said to him, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you? You follow Me.” Then this saying went out among the brethren that this disciple would not die. Yet Jesus did not say to him that he would not die, but, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you?”
John wrote the book of revelation around 64 AD).
That's speculation. Many believe John wrote The Revelation not long before his death; around 90 AD. If John did write after the temple was destroyed in 70 AD your position cannot be supported. However, even if he wrote in 64 AD as you suggest it doesn't guarantee you are correct. There is no history to support your claim, therefore it is proof by lack of evidence. Shalom

A moderator is more than welcome to delete this thread if they believe it’s not edifying the body of Christ. I have zero issue with that.
It’s not that important.

I believe that vikings were actually based in Antarctica, not Scandinavia, and had high-tech longboats that were capable of motoring right up the Atlantic and attacking Europe. The idea they were from Scandinavia was a myth they invented to hide their true origins, to keep their own towns safe from reprisals. They managed to get this recorded in all the history books. Then the climate changed and their towns in Antarctica were covered in ice, leaving only their settlers in Northern Europe claiming to be vikings and making bad imitation longboats out of wood. So you can find no writings saying this, nor can you find their villages in Antarctica, as all evidence has been completely erased. Nevertheless I know for certain this is 100% true.

Prove me wrong.

I think this will be my last post on this but I look forward to you @Earth_is- proving @FollowingHim wrong.

However, before I go, one final thought / question.

Revelation 1:7
Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen.

Many believe John wrote The Revelation not long before his death; around 90 AD. If John did write after the temple was destroyed in 70 AD your position cannot be supported. However, even if he wrote in 64 AD as you suggest it doesn't guarantee you are correct. There is no history to support your claim, therefore it is proof by lack of evidence.

Where is the evidence of

all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen.

I look forward to you showing the evidence / proof from all peoples on earth mourning him.

Shalom love and Blessings in MessiYAH

I believe that vikings were actually based in Antarctica, not Scandinavia, and had high-tech longboats that were capable of motoring right up the Atlantic and attacking Europe. The idea they were from Scandinavia was a myth they invented to hide their true origins, to keep their own towns safe from reprisals. They managed to get this recorded in all the history books. Then the climate changed and their towns in Antarctica were covered in ice, leaving only their settlers in Northern Europe claiming to be vikings and making bad imitation longboats out of wood. So you can find no writings saying this, nor can you find their villages in Antarctica, as all evidence has been completely erased. Nevertheless I know for certain this is 100% true.

Prove me wrong.
“motoring”, nice!

The Scripture came first for me. Only after that did I search for evidence that supports the scripture. Even if there was zero evidence - it wouldn’t change the Word of God. Because that’s how faith works.
This is precisely how you come to your belief. You have concluded you understand Bible correctly and then disregarded all historical evidence contrary because it must be false.

Maybe you should take a look at science and history what they tell you and use them to check Bible understanding. Truth can't be in contradiction with itself.

View attachment 5414
If Satan is capable of deceiving almost all of mankind that we are spinning around a globe earth moving the sun - then History is actually child’s play for him imo.
Is Satan so powerful to hide most evidence and Lord so weak?

There’s no photographic or video evidence to hide. It’s textbooks and putting the right people in charge - and having his puppets at Hollywood provide the back up support. Hollywood is one of the greatest indoctrination tools Satan has at his disposal. The Universal Studios Logo of the globe earth is an example.

The Most High says the earth is stationary - it can not be moved.
Bible qoute, please.

This is precisely how you come to your belief. You have concluded you understand Bible correctly and then disregarded all historical evidence contrary because it must be false.

Maybe you should take a look at science and history what they tell you and use them to check Bible understanding. Truth can't be in contradiction with itself.

Bible qoute, please.

The Heavenly Father and King Jesus Christ are Sovereign over all of Creation. King Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father. Satan only has his little season because he’s allowed to by God. If Satan manipulated our history - it’s only because he was allowed to by the God of Abraham Issac, and Jacob.

The Most High allowed Satan to inflict serious pain on Job, and the loss of his entire family. Why? Because it was a test of faith for Job. When Job passed - all things were restored to him.

Satan was allowed to partake in the Great Tribulation. The worst period in human history. Where followers of Christ were literally being beheaded for their faith in Lord Jesus Christ:

Revelation 20:4
And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony about Jesus and for proclaiming the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his statue, nor accepted his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They all came to life again, and they reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

It’s a test of faith. If you pass the reward is eternal life in New Jerusalem where there is no more sorrow, crying, or pain.

I’m simply showing what I see in his Word. No one has to believe in my understanding of the Word. I certainly don’t have all the answers - and I don’t think anyone on earth truly does. But iron sharpens iron - so that’s why I share.

Last edited:

Bible qoute, please.
Psalm 104:5
He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved.

Joshua 10:12-14

On the day the Lord gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel:

“Sun, stand still over Gibeon,
and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.”
13 So the sun stood still,
and the moon stopped,
till the nation avenged itself on its enemies,
as it is written in the Book of Jashar.

The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. 14 There has never been a day like it before or since, a day when the Lord listened to a human being. Surely the Lord was fighting for Israel!

1 chronicles 6:30
Tremble before Him, all the earth;
Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved.

33FC92C6-EC76-4692-8CD9-F29F763A169B.jpeg
^ that’s all rocket launches to outer space. They simply go back to the sea, because it’s not possible they are breaking through the solid firmament in the sky. Nasa simply switches to cgi once they are supposed to be in outer space - to deceive the viewers.

Which earth shape is correct from NASA (nasa means to deceive in hebrew):

DC7852D3-8212-4885-B901-1CFF82691426.jpeg

Last edited:
I think this will be my last post on this but I look forward to you @Earth_is- proving @FollowingHim wrong.

However, before I go, one final thought / question.

Where is the evidence of

I look forward to you showing the evidence / proof from all peoples on earth mourning him.

Shalom love and Blessings in MessiYAH
Revelation 11 talks about the two witnesses in the Temple of God - the holy city. Therefore, when the book of revelation was written Jerusalem had to of been still standing. Jerusalem fell around 70 AD. Also, the Roman emperor Nero fulfilled the role of the anti christ - his name added up to 666 - he persecuted Christians for 3.5 years - and he died in 68 AD. So it had to be of been written before Nero’s death, and the fall of Jerusalem.

Another proof that all of this is fulfilled - is that the temple was destroyed when Jerusalem was sacked by the gentiles. Where is the temple of God - in the Holy city? How would revelation 11 be fulfilled without the temple? Where is scripture that a 3rd temple will be built far into the future? Who’s going to build the temple? Gentiles grafted in? Or Jews that reject his Son? Zero scripture to support this. If you can find one scripture that supports a 3rd temple being built (to fulfill revelation 11), then let me know.

Last edited:
@Earth_is- , do you understand nobody takes you seriously on this thread? Do you have any ideas why?

It's because your claims are beyond extraordinary. They are extraordinarly extraordinary. And since extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs, you need way more stronger proofs. More like sextuple tripled stronger.

Claiming NASA means deceiver in Hebrew as proof NASA is lying is, are you joking? It could be just coindidence. First you must prove that Hebrew name desribes essence of something, even when names accidentaly, which it's in itslef extraordinary claim. Just proving this is whole book, man.

By the way, why would Freemason look to Hebrew when naming NASA?

View attachment 5423
^ that’s all rocket launches to outer space. They simply go back to the sea, because it’s not possible they are breaking through the solid firmament in the sky. Nasa simply switches to cgi once they are supposed to be in outer space - to deceive the viewers.
This is good example. Cgi? How did exactly NASA did same deception before advent of cgi? Are you thinking throught before you claim something is true?

And this isn't proof.
Psalm 104:5
He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved.

Joshua 10:12-14

On the day the Lord gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel:

“Sun, stand still over Gibeon,
and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.”
13 So the sun stood still,
and the moon stopped,
till the nation avenged itself on its enemies,
as it is written in the Book of Jashar.
Thus is miracle, where by definition laws of nature are suspended. Miracles can't be used to prove laws of nature, only to prove existence of supernaturnal.

And let's not start with claims of literal 1000 year Christ rule which was completely eradicated from historical record. Is Satan also all-knowing and all-wise in order to know where to find all books, buildings etc... in order to "delete" them and make fakery without contradictions?

Back