• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Welcome to the Little Season

And let's not start with claims of literal 1000 year Christ rule which was completely eradicated from historical record. Is Satan also all-knowing and all-wise in order to know where to find all books, buildings etc... in order to "delete" them and make fakery without contradictions?
This is literally where the argument falls apart, if Satan was able to delete and corrupt a 1000 years worth of history, how can you know what is true and what is not true to support any of these historical claims? How can one prove that Nero even existed? That he persecuted for 3.5 years, or that the temple was thrown down when it was? You cannot trust any source because you cannot know how deep the corruption of history goes.

@Earth_is- , do you understand nobody takes you seriously on this thread? Do you have any ideas why?

It's because your claims are beyond extraordinary. They are extraordinarly extraordinary. And since extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs, you need way more stronger proofs. More like sextuple tripled stronger.

Claiming NASA means deceiver in Hebrew as proof NASA is lying is, are you joking? It could be just coindidence. First you must prove that Hebrew name desribes essence of something, even when names accidentaly, which it's in itslef extraordinary claim. Just proving this is whole book, man.

By the way, why would Freemason look to Hebrew when naming NASA?

This is good example. Cgi? How did exactly NASA did same deception before advent of cgi? Are you thinking throught before you claim something is true?

And this isn't proof.

Thus is miracle, where by definition laws of nature are suspended. Miracles can't be used to prove laws of nature, only to prove existence of supernaturnal.

And let's not start with claims of literal 1000 year Christ rule which was completely eradicated from historical record. Is Satan also all-knowing and all-wise in order to know where to find all books, buildings etc... in order to "delete" them and make fakery without contradictions?
It's not just that in the Hebrew NASA means "to deceive." But also the logo features the hidden serpent, and the name adds up to 666.

2 Corinthians 11:14 - Satan disguises as an angel of light. It's popular these days for kids to wear nasa t-shirts, because they see nasa as a good thing. But Satan is behind it:

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 11.42.19 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 12.13.59 PM.png

This is a longer documentary, but it's a fantastic montage of evidence that completely breaks apart the globe earth theory. Scripture breaks it apart. Your senses break it apart. Once you realize you've been lied to about pretty much everything - you stop trusting men and at least from my experience, my faith in God's word grew stronger and I've been more blessed by putting my entire trust/faith/reliance in the Scriptures.

Psalms 116:11
I said in my haste, all men are liars.

Another thing satan does is gets people ready for events coming in the future:
Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 11.49.22 AM.png
That's from a illumanti card game 6 years before 9/11. Multiple different movies, tv shows, and magazines showed the two towers collapsing.

The Simpsons tv show, for example, predicted many events in the future, because the showrunner is a 33rd degree freemason:
Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 11.51.10 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 11.54.45 AM.png

The next major event satan "seems" to be preparing the masses for, through predictive programming, is an astroid strike and martial law. There is a date that gets passed around in many movies/shows/music videos - similar to what he did with 9/11 - which is 9/23. But just like with the two towers - there is no year. Just the month and day - September 23rd. So it could be an event 10 years in the future. The past 5 years two major motion picture movies have come out featuring martial law and an astroid strike. One was with Leonardo Di Caprio (Don't Look Up), and the other was with Gerald Butler (Greenland). But there's many more movies/shows that depict an astroid strike/martial law with the specific date - September 23:

Last edited:
This is literally where the argument falls apart, if Satan was able to delete and corrupt a 1000 years worth of history, how can you know what is true and what is not true to support any of these historical claims? How can one prove that Nero even existed? That he persecuted for 3.5 years, or that the temple was thrown down when it was? You cannot trust any source because you cannot know how deep the corruption of history goes.
The only source you need is the Scriptures - the Word of God - and King Jesus Christ. King Jesus says, "If this world hates you - know that it hated me before it hated you."

1 John 2:15
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.

If this world has been (temporarily), at least in some shape or form, has been given over to satan, then why do you think in satan's world system he's going to have evidence that King Jesus reigned for 1,000 years? It's a battle for your souls. Satan wants to drag as many people down with him into the lake of fire. If your name is not written in the Lamb's Book of Life - you're thrown into the lake of fire where satan is. There is no purgatory. It's either hot or cold.

2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe.

So you're asking for something that would contradict the Scriptures. You want this satanic world system to give you evidence on the platter - but this world will only give you fake/deceptive/trickery evidence that brings you away from your Creator.

Either we're in the doorstep to the great tribulation or living in the little season - salvation works the same way. Be Reborn through repentance and putting your faith in Lord and Savior - King Yeshua/Jesus Christ. Praise YAH for this new everlasting covenant that has put the lost tribes of Israel, the gentile, and Judah in good terms with him through the precious blood of the Lamb:

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Revelation 7:9
After this I saw a vast crowd, too great to count, from every nation and tribe and people and language, standing in front of the throne and before the Lamb.

Salvation is for all. Black, White, Asian, Middle Eastern, etc.

Last edited:
The only source you need is the Scriptures - the Word of God - and King Jesus Christ. King Jesus says, "If this world hates you - know that it hated me before it hated you."

1 John 2:15
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.

If this world has been (temporarily), at least in some shape or form, been given to satan, then why in the world do you think in satan's world system he's going to have evidence that King Jesus reigned for 1,000 years? It's a battle for your souls. He wants to drag as many people down into the lake of fire with him as possible.
But the problem is you aren't using scripture alone to justify your claims, you are leaning on historical references, while making the claim that the same history cannot be trusted. It is similar to the argument bible corruptionists make, if the bible was corrupted and changed then how can you trust any of the bible, not being able to know what was changed. It is either true or its not.

But the problem is you aren't using scripture alone to justify your claims, you are leaning on historical references, while making the claim that the same history cannot be trusted. It is similar to the argument bible corruptionists make, if the bible was corrupted and changed then how can you trust any of the bible, not being able to know what was changed. It is either true or its not.
I've provided multiple scriptures that indicate that the great tribulation, 1st resurrection, armageddon, and 2nd coming have already occurred in the 1st century. I've yet to seen anyone that has an answer for all of those scriptures. If that occurred - then the 1000 year reign also occurred. So if that has occurred - then the only possibility is that we're in the little season. Because in the New Heaven and New Earth - not only is satan thrown into the lake of fire (and anyone whose name is not found in the Book of Life during the Great White Throne of Judgement), but also there is no more pain and sorrow in the New Heaven and New Earth. Do I make assumptions? Yes, of course, but it's grounded in the scripture. Do I claim those assumptions are 100% correct - absolutely not.

I like the video below because it shows some of the scripture; but also evidence of Armageddon:

Last edited:
The foundation of your argument is based on historical references and images to develop your timeline, yet you claim at the same time that those same references cannot be trusted, so how do you discern that your sources are trustworthy? This is where the logical fallacy lies, yes you provided scripture for your arguments, but if you claim the history is corrupted, then your only fall back is to prove the events using scripture alone, because your sources cannot be proven.

The foundation of your argument is based on historical references and images to develop your timeline, yet you claim at the same time that those same references cannot be trusted, so how do you discern that your sources are trustworthy? This is where the logical fallacy lies, yes you provided scripture for your arguments, but if you claim the history is corrupted, then your only fall back is to prove the events using scripture alone, because your sources cannot be proven.
The foundation is the Word. This thread started with a book recommendation from a Christian that is also based on the Word. And after that I showed the scriptures. The purpose of some of the pictures is to show that we shouldn’t trust everything the world tells us. We have to use God given discernment and be grounded on Scripture.

Look, @Earth_is- , your may not see it, but your epistemiology needs a upgrade.

I avoid eschatology (end-times), so I won't go into theology. What is important is that there are several "schools" what will happen. You have just selected on of schools. Well, other schools do have their arguments why they are correct and your school is wrong.

You have to prove all your claims and disprove all claims of other schools. Emphasis on all.

To make analogy. Why people here go in what exactly mia means in Greek? Again, need to check all.

If this has stayed only on theology it would be fine. Problem is that you have started adding historical claims etc.....

Would you like to prove math theorem by Scripture qouting? Nope. So, history has it's own methods for truth finding. If Bible says city X was conquered in year Y, then archeologists will dig to confirm truth. And since you rely only on Scripture, your conclusion are found problematic. Why? Because if your theology conclusion is wrong, there is no method for correction.

You also don't understand difference between claim and proof.

You claim that NASA is deceiving us. Fine. What is evidence? Evidence is answer on question why something is true. So why NASA deceivership is true? (Answer to this question is your evidence).
So what you provide? Hebrew meaning, 666, Satan and freemasons. C'mon man😡

You imply vast conspiracy to hide truth. OK. What evidence such conspiracy must produce? Testimonies, guilty consciences with people admitting lying, ex-freemasons warning others, truth telling documents so others can learn what to hide, propaganda plans etc... Here is enough material for book series. And what you provide? Practically nothing.

Do I trust NASA? No. Why? There are no stars on their picture. This claim is bloody easy do prove. See stars on night without clouds. So stars are all around us. Why are they missing on NASA's pictures? Notice how defence of my claim is common sense and very easy to prove.

Do you know what is worst? Societal dynamics in play. To make boxing analogy, this forum is full of people who are heavy and super-heavy category in theology. And to such people, you show up claiming something is true. What will happen? Your idea will be "thrown to pieces". So, unless your idea is bulletproof, it will probably be found wanting.

Now lack of open-mindness comes into play. With open mind you would be able to assume others are speaking truth. Not neccesary to conclude they say truth. But to "play with idea" in mind to check truth validity. Since you haven't shown open-mindness, only alternative is to dig even more in trying to prove yourself correct and looking more and more badly into eyes of others.

I had several times go practically against while forum. Once, I had to defend crazy idea that man can have 12 wives. Difference between me then and you now, is that my 12 wives idea could be defended with reasonable logic.

So crazy idea itself isn't problem. Problem is it's defense. Here you are lacking. Please, next time check reasonable logic before you claim something is true.

You can always start new thread with idea: "Guys, I found something interesting, what do you think?" Trust me, it would be received way better. Even this forum requires some social skills.

If His 'second coming' and thousand year 'reign' were so easily missed...I can't get too excited about a Great White Throne or anything else that might be just as disappointing.

Sorry, I think YHVH is much, MUCH more impressive than that.
Oh Most definitely!

Do I trust NASA? No. Why? There are no stars on their picture. This claim is bloody easy do prove. See stars on night without clouds. So stars are all around us. Why are they missing on NASA's pictures? Notice how defence of my claim is common sense and very easy to prove.

In fact, there's a pretty mundane explanation: The camera settings weren't adjusted to capture them.

But what if your friend was illuminated at nighttime? Then you'd have to choose what you wanted in your photo. If you wanted to include the stars in the sky, you'd need to make sure your friend stood extra still to avoid blurring the shot while the slow shutter and wide aperture let in enough light. If you kept the aperture small and the shutter speed fast, you'd capture a sharp, decently bright picture of your friend, but the sky would be dark because it wouldn't send enough light into the lens.

That's the trade-off the Apollo astronauts had to make. The sky on the moon is black as night not because it is night, but because there's no atmosphere to scatter the daylight the way ours does on Earth. But make no mistake: there is every bit as much sunlight at midday on the moon as there is on our home planet. That makes the lunar surface incredibly bright. The scenery on the moon was the most important thing to capture in the Apollo photographs, so the camera was adjusted to make the most out of that scenery. As a result, the relatively dim stars in the background didn't register in any of the shots. No hoax: just a trick of the camera lens.

And let's not start with claims of literal 1000 year Christ rule which was completely eradicated from historical record.
Agreed. It's offensive to think the Real One could've come back, and we missed it.

And if HaSatan (TheAdversary) is THAT good, why did he settle for just "twisting Paul" and not do away with the WHOLE set of gospels? Etc...

I've provided multiple scriptures that indicate that the great tribulation, 1st resurrection, armageddon, and 2nd coming have already occurred in the 1st century.
No, you have not - because scripture was not written after the 1st century, so it does not record what "already occurred" in the first century.

Rather, you have provided prophetic scriptures, written before this time, that you believe are most accurately interpreted as predicting that these events would occur in the 1st century. That is not in any way proof that the events actually occurred then.

To prove the events DID occur then, you would have to show evidence from that time or after that time. That you are not even attempting, and instead have as a fundamental part of your proposal the idea that such evidence cannot exist, as an excuse for being unable to produce any. So your claims cannot be disproven - or proven.

Truth claims have to be falsifiable. If they are not falsifiable, they are not provable either (because in logic you cannot actually prove anything, only disprove things, so "proof" just means that every other likely option has been disproven leaving only one option that could be proven wrong but has not been able to be).

And I can come up with a thousand other unprovable theories about the past, which I could hold onto with the same level of fervour as you are holding onto this one. So how do you know you're believing the right theory? Maybe you haven't thought up the correct one yet?

For example, another theory you could hold is that the right interpretation of all these statements that Jesus would return soon, in the lifetime of people hearing the prophecy, is that some individuals hearing it truly did not die. John and a handful of others. They have been surviving all this time in hiding, taking different identities over the centuries, and will still be alive when He returns. That helps to explain how the Church has survived throughout the centuries - whenever there was a risk of it being lost this handful of immortal disciples acted as missionaries and re-seeded it into the culture. I'm certainly not saying this claim is correct, I'm just saying it is both as plausible as your own claims, and as unfalsifiable (because you can never prove that no humans are immortal without watching every human on the planet for a full generation and definitely recording that every single one died).

My challenge to "prove me wrong" with my viking example from a previous post was actually serious also, for the same reason.

Can you prove my "immortal John & friends" proposal incorrect?

Last edited:

In fact, there's a pretty mundane explanation: The camera settings weren't adjusted to capture them.

But what if your friend was illuminated at nighttime? Then you'd have to choose what you wanted in your photo. If you wanted to include the stars in the sky, you'd need to make sure your friend stood extra still to avoid blurring the shot while the slow shutter and wide aperture let in enough light. If you kept the aperture small and the shutter speed fast, you'd capture a sharp, decently bright picture of your friend, but the sky would be dark because it wouldn't send enough light into the lens.

That's the trade-off the Apollo astronauts had to make. The sky on the moon is black as night not because it is night, but because there's no atmosphere to scatter the daylight the way ours does on Earth. But make no mistake: there is every bit as much sunlight at midday on the moon as there is on our home planet. That makes the lunar surface incredibly bright. The scenery on the moon was the most important thing to capture in the Apollo photographs, so the camera was adjusted to make the most out of that scenery. As a result, the relatively dim stars in the background didn't register in any of the shots. No hoax: just a trick of the camera lens.
I have never seen any picture of Earth from space with stars. Any, not just Apollo landing.

Thanks on explanation for moon. Does it apply to rest of space like satellites in Earth's orbit?

@Earth_is-, do you honestly think a moon phone would be difficult? Radio is line of sight. So it's easy to transmit to something that you can see, like the moon or an aeroplane. It's much harder to transmit to something on the ground.

This is for the same reason that it would be easier to see a flashing light on the moon than to see a flashing light being held in the hand of a person on the other side of a hill.

Torah lovers/keepers - Yehsua lovers - and they’ve also come to the realization we are in Satan’s little season. The ancient serpent’s season of deception upon all of mankind. They have other videos on the little season - as well as on Torah keeping/loving.

Our generation thinks we are “this special generation” that will see Jesus come back in the clouds. But I think we are the generation that will be deceived to go and attack his kingdom of saints. Why? Because this generation hates his Word. They profess Jesus as Lord - but through their actions they support the serpent god of this world - Satan. Too many prefer modern day Pharisees to teach them versus asking the Heavenly Father for his Holy Spirit to guide him to all truth - regardless where it takes you. That’s called being “meek.” A humble servant that’s willing to choose God’s ways over the world’s ways. Fear of YAH is beginning of wisdom.

Last edited:
Back