• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Welcome to the Little Season

Corrupting the works of man is an entirely different prospect than corrupting the Word of God.
But corruption of history is corruption of Work of Lord.

He can only achieve His goals throught history. And history itself must go toward fullfilment of Lord's goals. Something tells me corrupting Bible is easier than corrupting history.

How much times did Lord's plans came close toward dying? Great Flood, events in Ester, all temptations of Christ, Pharaoh killing newborns etc...

How much times did Lord's plans came close toward dying? Great Flood, events in Ester, all temptations of Christ, Pharaoh killing newborns etc...
Brother, you misunderstand the narrative and the sovereignty of God. They only "appeared close toward dying." The temptations of Christ were never even close. You see, Jesus had to live as we live; by the will of the Father and the power of the Holy Spirit. If he took on his own will and his own power then he would have been disqualified as the perfect sacrifice for our atonement. I trust that he had this because of his humility.

Including the Bible! If Satan could corrupt our entire historical record, he surely would have corrupted the scriptures too.
Lord Jesus is still reigning Supreme seated at the right hand of the Father - which includes over satan as well. There are things I believe are off limits and/or severely limited in terms of deception. That includes the Scriptures. However - not one human translation is perfect. For example, Matthew 5:28 “woman” versus “wife.” Or the kjv choosing to translate “Passover” to “Easter.” However, thank Lord Jesus we have the original Hebrew and Greek to compare to. So this offsets the bad translations for those that seek his Word. Those that follow human traditions we stick with their human translations exclusively without digging deeper. Which is fine - it doesn’t affect salvation - but digging deeper can result in hidden treasures for those that diligently seek the great “I AM.”

Back