• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

2018 Summer Retreat & Conference News

AP, calendar is close to being set at Aug 2-6, with Aug 9-13 as an outside fallback possibility depending on location availability. Location was originally intended for MO, or maybe OK or AR, something a little farther west and more central than the past three that have been in TN or NC. Due to calendar restraints, though, we'll have to map what we want onto what's available and go for the best fit from there. Bulletins will be posted here as the situation develops.

Last night I found something that looks promising right outside Tulsa, but I'm waiting to hear back on room availability on the dates we want, and other folks are also looking. FBAEW.

We are a 98% yes. Will have 5 maybe 6. We plan on inviting prospective wife n son. But, please give us time to request time off. My company will deny time off just cause they can. It’s a trip some take.

We would like to make it, and probably can. 11 total from our clan. :)

If it is the 2nd through the 6th I will be there already took vacation for it will not be able to change vacation date more than likely

Highly unlikely, but I'll try to figure out some way.

Not this year for us :(

Highly unlikely, but I'll try to figure out some way.
Not acceptable, the correct response is I'll make it happen. I missed my chance to meet you and @Slumberfreeze aswell as getting to meet a few others and have fellowship with my friends in Tuscon. :( Not this summer too.

Not acceptable, the correct response is I'll make it happen. I missed my chance to meet you and @Slumberfreeze aswell as getting to meet a few others and have fellowship with my friends in Tuscon. :( Not this summer too.
Okay, let's try this.

If God wills...we will be there. As of right now, he hasn't provided a clear path.;)

Back