• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

2018 Summer Retreat & Conference News

Ok scratch what I said about us not being able to attend the retreat. We're good to go. We have Windows AC units now so I can put off replacing the AC for awhile, the Tahoe just needs a fuel filter which I have and either I can fix the hot water leak before we go Or reroute the line when I get back.
All the problems hitting at once right before the retreat was a failed attempt by an assailant that will go unnamed as a way to try and prevent us from attending.

So we'll see there yall.

A week ago, for no particular reason, Ginny’s mom tells her, “If you’re ever at a restaurant where ‘brains & eggs’ Are on the menu, you should try it.” So guess what’s on the menu at the little diner where we’re eating breakfast....

7E6EF6CC-7DB5-4591-88B0-E161759D2DB4.jpeg

A week ago, for no particular reason, Ginny’s mom tells her, “If you’re ever at a restaurant where ‘brains & eggs’ Are on the menu, you should try it.” So guess what’s on the menu at the little diner where we’re eating breakfast....

I'd probably try it. Tried lamb fries once. Lots of omega 3's I'll bet in those brains....bisquits look tasty! :)

View attachment 486
Ooooh, where? Lamb or Beef?

Is that spam in that?

@Ginny and whoever else might have tried them.... please give us a review of the brains and eggs, especially if you liked them. If someone can tell me brains are tasty....I might consider them a food source or keep them from our lambs.

L
They said brains. Texture similar to Vienna sausage (iow, mush).
Lamb fries (testes) are just mush on the inside, the kids said they reminded them of mushrooms. Everything is good with butter and garlic. Lol

@Ginny and whoever else might have tried them.... please give us a review of the brains and eggs, especially if you liked them. If someone can tell me brains are tasty....I might consider them a food source or keep them from our lambs.
Nathan and I tasted them; Ginny cleaned her plate. The consensus was: Interesting, edible, glad we tried them (mostly so we could say we tried them), not gonna ever order them again.

Nathan and I tasted them; Ginny cleaned her plate. The consensus was: Interesting, edible, glad we tried them (mostly so we could say we tried them), not gonna ever order them again.

My grandfather was a big fan of brains and eggs. Of course, there was very little he wouldn’t eat.

Back