• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

2022 Where are we in course of history?

expecting which result?
Man, it’s tough to say. I’m expecting that no matter the end, the middle will involve extreme hardship for many, and death for some. I expect next year to see food riots. Prices on food triple or increase by a logarithmic scale. I expect inflation to stay as it has at best, likely if sanity isn’t infused into USA leadership positions we will be looking at Venezuela- ‘Murica edition.

At worst, I’m preparing for a complete devolution of the USA to a grid down hot war on USA soil. It’ll be civil or foreign, possibly both. Famine and pandemic diseases. I just hope there’s more time. Always please Lord give me more time.

We are possibly in end times. Not certain.

On other hands we are in interesting times. Fourth turning with 80 years long cycles ends in this decade. There is also smaller 25 years long this end now. All say that stability will be lower.

There is also theory about 250 years long cycles. Last time came American/French revolution. Before came printing press.

We are possibly in end times. Not certain.

On other hands we are in interesting times. Fourth turning with 80 years long cycles ends in this decade. There is also smaller 25 years long this end now. All say that stability will be lower.

There is also theory about 250 years long cycles. Last time came American/French revolution. Before came printing press.

Yeah, definitely believe we are staring right down the barrel of a fourth turning.

As bad as things are, they’ve been much worse before. We still have a long way to fall to reach bottom. So let’s stop it while we still can!
That's right! Let's focus on building strong, large, interdependent, self supporting, productive households who Honor and Fear the LORD. Put obedience to him at the forefront. Also arm yourselves and train in how to use said arms.

at first I tried to take the sequence of the 10 topics as a chronological attempt. But this won´t work as some of the situations obviously take place simultanously. My choice: 7, 8, 9
I was just trying to put up a generalized scale of impact. My scale is clearly both incomplete and flawed. For example, I didn't list the 30 years war of the 1600s, which clearly had a huge impact. I also didn't mention importance of the Protestant Reformation. Likewise World Wars 1 and 2 impacted Europe far more than they did the USA.

I'd say that our loving creator has begun the process of judgment....though it is ongoing. The sides are becoming more obvious examples of what they already were. I think the 'red queen' has to say in her heart "I sit a queen and am no widdow" before the hammer falls.

For the usa specifically, I believe we are looking at the invasion of Gog and Magog, and I am sure the Russians and Chinese are getting fed the right "bait" to gwt them to swallow that hook that Yah mentions putting in their jaws.

There is always speculation, but I wonder about the canary island menace....if that might be part of what Yah will use to destroy mystery Babylon. Because of the imagery of the angel with the giant stone that he cast into the ocean (thus with violence will Babylon be thrown down).

I don't care too much about the details, but tend to look at all of what happens as good, because I know it is part of Him working out that grand design and redemption. I believe that many are being forced to reconsider their positions....many will wake up as things escalate. He is doing the separation...the sifting. He will eventually judge the wicked....but He might judge their followers first. (Example being poison death shots taking out the people who follow their baal gods to destruction...before He judges the kings n captains)

I believe in rapture. The rapture of the wicked that at the harvest get taken out first....and the rapture that catches living believers up in the sky when Yeshua/Jesus appears. I don't believe either rapture takes us away from here....though a heart overflowing with love can make the world dissapear in a way.

We all face the same choice daily Adam and Eve did. Faith means trust and peace.

I also believe I have stuff to do! I'll keep watching this thread.

The global food situation is looking bad. This means far higher food prices for all of us, but for poorer people in poorer countries it means malnutrition and possible starvation. It also indicates that serious political instability is coming. There will be riots. Governments will be overthrown. A lot of people will probably die.

In many ways, the situation isn't that bad, but governments of the Western Nations seem to be doing everything possible to make the situation worse. They are appa

Supply chains are grinding to a halt, and economies are breaking down.

If the European countries go full insane and cut off all Russian gas, coal,.and oil, then they will really be badly harmed.

I'd say that our loving creator has begun the process of judgment....though it is ongoing. The sides are becoming more obvious examples of what they already were. I think the 'red queen' has to say in her heart "I sit a queen and am no widdow" before the hammer falls.

For the usa specifically, I believe we are looking at the invasion of Gog and Magog, and I am sure the Russians and Chinese are getting fed the right "bait" to gwt them to swallow that hook that Yah mentions putting in their jaws.

There is always speculation, but I wonder about the canary island menace....if that might be part of what Yah will use to destroy mystery Babylon. Because of the imagery of the angel with the giant stone that he cast into the ocean (thus with violence will Babylon be thrown down).

I don't care too much about the details, but tend to look at all of what happens as good, because I know it is part of Him working out that grand design and redemption. I believe that many are being forced to reconsider their positions....many will wake up as things escalate. He is doing the separation...the sifting. He will eventually judge the wicked....but He might judge their followers first. (Example being poison death shots taking out the people who follow their baal gods to destruction...before He judges the kings n captains)

I believe in rapture. The rapture of the wicked that at the harvest get taken out first....and the rapture that catches living believers up in the sky when Yeshua/Jesus appears. I don't believe either rapture takes us away from here....though a heart overflowing with love can make the world dissapear in a way.

We all face the same choice daily Adam and Eve did. Faith means trust and peace.

I also believe I have stuff to do! I'll keep watching this thread.
Seeing the wickedness and darkness rising all around has pushed me to trust and obey Jesus more deeply than before.

Good and evil, light and darkness, God and the evil one, all feel so much more real these days.

I am thankful for that

The Bible really is true, and I feel like we are waking up out of a dream world.

Reactions: Yan
I do believe we live in interesting times, and I believe even more strongly that our culture is being tested almost to its limits -- which could very well result in us having the misfortune of watching this Empire crumble . . . but I would put us at 3, as I don't believe we are even half-way toward the amount we need to learn as the human race to be prepared to exist directly in the presence of Yah.
The above 3 is in reference to End Times. As far as the Crumbling of America goes, I'd say we're at an 8.5.

The above 3 is in reference to End Times. As far as the Crumbling of America goes, I'd say we're at an 8.5.
I saw Keith responded and was actually looking forward to reading a 5 page treatise on the topic. Alas...

we have multiple views on whether the End Times are near.

In either case, there is serious drama.
My suspicion is that human beings have always considered themselves to have been alive during times of what they interpreted to be serious drama.

But, hey, those lucky folks back during the Black Plague or the Inquisitions or The Flood probably considered themselves fortunate that they wouldn't have to end up going through what we're having to endure . . .

o_O

What i find puzzling is we are looking at a food shortage and prices going thru the roof and I cannot find a buyer for a steer I have going to the butcher at the end of June at last years prices. People are not thinking.

What i find puzzling is we are looking at a food shortage and prices going thru the roof and I cannot find a buyer for a steer I have going to the butcher at the end of June at last years prices. People are not thinking.
How many cubic feet of freezer space would that require?

I'm interested! And I come through DFW area all the time. PM me!

I'd buy it if I lived closer

Back