• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ages here?

redfox

Just curious what everyone's ages is, roughly at least. I am getting the feeling that I'm among the younger group here....

I am 30, will be 31 at the end of the year. My husband is 32.

I am the baby in my family. I am 44 (45 in July). Hubby is 51 and so is T.

SweetLissa

I've got you beat: I turned 26 in December! :lol: I have been married for 8 years, we have 6 kids and are expecting another one in September, and my husband (27) just added a second wife (my best friend, 26) to our family in February. I'm afraid I have been terribly delinquent about posting in the past, but am resolving to make a better effort. I so appreciate the community here and miss input from SweetLissa and JulieB especially!

Rebecca

Wow! Rebecca, I had no idea you had added another wife. Congratulations. And another baby. I am impressed. Glad to hear from you.

SweetLissa

The Monday you were on speakerphone with the Orlando homegroup, Lissa, is when we finally announced that we had added a new member to our family (though some had their suspicions before). Nathan hung up the phone a little prematurely I'm afraid. ;) We are so excited about both new members of our family!

I am so pleased for you all. And I am glad that you are happy about both new members.

SweetLissa

Wow, this is very cool!! That was a really good question.
I didn't realize there were others so young, like me.
I am 26, too. Hubby 46, 1st wife 44. I have no children of my own yet. (hoping!)
The best to all of you!!
Hannah

Hey ladies,
Sorry for the late post but between work and going to a reenactment this past weekend I have been out of the loop. I am 47 and The Chaplain is going to be 49 at the end of the year and our potential Sisterwife will be 52 later this year. Even though there are various ages here we are more alike than different.

I am 28 and my husband is 25. We have an 11 month old and another baby due in June :D

I'm 36 (where did the time go? lol) my husband is 38. We met almost 22 years ago! We are very happily married (almost 20 years) with 4 boys, who I am proud to say are all growing up to be respectful, responsible young men. We are hoping to add a second wife to the family and are actively seeking and praying!

Happy Easter to all, M (waffles)
http://www.bigloveoverlogic.blogspot.com/

I am 33 and my husband is 47. Congratulations!

It is great to have such a spread of ages on this board! I am turning 44 in June and my hubby is 47.

Julieb

Hi girls,
Check it out: I'm 44 too; 45 in the summer! Hope everyone's looking forward to a wonderful weekend with their families. I know I am. A little exercise class, some catching up on school paper grading, some R & R in the sun, and maybe even yardwork!

It has been such an encouragement to me to be able to read of your thought-provoking questions, answers, and personal testimonies. God bless you all!

Love, Deanne

I am 38 and hubby will be 54 on his bday and sister will be 53 on hers.

I added all the ages posted so far and figured out the average age of our group is 40.3.

Julie is your sister the exact average age of our group?

hi all!! (waving)

Ginny,

She is one year older than me, for six months. That prevented me to use the " You went for the younger woman!!" thing. LOL Your average age of 40 was very interesting.

Julieb

Back