• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ages here?

I'm 38...with three kiddos who are 17, 14 and 7.

Hey DaPastor...isn't this the Ladies Only place? :)

-Love

I am 43... I have 4 stepchildren ages 27, 25,24,21, 4 my own, ages 20, 18,16,14 . And 5 grandchildren.
Cindyw

Greetings!

So glad to learn that I'm not the only "40 something here!" 41 to be exact, as of this past May. My dh is 47 and we have 3 boys: 18 - turning 19 in Feb, 12 & 9. Whew I was really beginning to feel like an old goat here! :? But I say that the 40's could be the new 20's - but my body ain't buying it!!! :lol: Anywho, let's just say that we're all another year wiser and more beautiful in the Lord! Sound good ladies? ;) Take care all & Keep on Keep on with Yeshua, family & friends.

F.S. :)

Wow!

Ok you young lovely ladies in Christ, you're all starting to make me feel a little old here! :lol: Where o where are all the 40 somethings? Well it's all good, as God is Good all the time, so are the blessings of learned Godly wisdom over the years of my life that He's blessed me with. And it's wonderful to be in conversations/relationships with the younger generation, as you help to keep a new spring in my step and an air of Youthfulness in my Heart! :D Take care all & God Bless you and Keep you, and make His face to Shine upon you all.

Warm Wishes,
Faithful Servant :)

My Wife and I are both 26.
It's nice to see such a wide spread in family ages.

I know it is hard to determine, but this is a ladie's only forum and we discourage men from posting here.

Thanks
SweetLissa

Opps... I am soooo sorry. I have just been looking at the most active posts.
Thank you for pointing that out.
I will pay attention in the future.

Well, we are a bit on the older end of the spectrum I guess. LOL. James is 40 and I am 38. Our children are almost 20 (mine from before), 17 (his from before), almost 15, 14, and 7.

~Becca

Becca! Coincidentally I'm 38, live in South ish Texas and have a 17, 14 and 7 year old... great minds think alike? :)

Whew!

Good to know I'm not the only 40 something around here! ;) I turned 41 this past spring, and my dh turned 47 this fall! Anyone older or as old as us in these here parts? Please tell me that we're not the oldest ones here! :lol: It's All Good though, as God is Good All the time!

I am 48 yrs. old, single with a 20 yr. old daughter.
Blessings,
Fairlight

Good to know I'm not the only 40 something around here! ;) I turned 41 this past spring, and my dh turned 47 this fall! Anyone older or as old as us in these here parts? Please tell me that we're not the oldest ones here! :lol: It's All Good though, as God is Good All the time!

Faithful Servant,
Not to fret any.....I am 47.....the Chaplain will be 49 on the 30th of this month and our future sisterwife "J" just turned 52.
As far as kids go.....my son is 29, and have daughters that are 25, 23 and 20....."J" has a daughter that is 29, one that is 26? and twin sons that are 24.

Greetings & Blessings!

Thanks much to all the lovely ladies in Christ represented here, that are in their 40's for your kind words of encouragement! Of course age doesn't matter in the bigger plans of God, but I'm just wondering where my life has went & if it could just slow down a little! :eek: :lol: Still so much to do for our Lord & Savior, and for my wonderful dh and family! I need a little boost of youthful energy to tend to my family that the Lords blessed me with, and to tend to God's plans and the call of biblicaly balanced Submission as a helpmeet to my dh! :)

I'm prayerful that the Lord will provide a way for my dh & I to one day be able to attend one of the retreats, to be able to meet up with all the lovely Sisters in Christ represented here! :) Lots of prayer needed for my dh to be called or led to pm, if that is the plan for our family before we ever attend a retreat! Dh is only somewhat interested, contending that I'm all he needs or wants & that he loves me very much! So I guess it may be counter-productive to attend a retreat if my dh's heart isn't in it! It still would be wonderful to meet all of you though. :)

Faithful Servant

Since this has grown to be many pages long I will repeat that I am 45, hubby is 51 and so is T. So never fear, there are some that are older than you all.

SweetLissa

I'm 41, my husband 42, and my daughter is 17. However, if you look on my Yahoo profile I'm 42. My husband set up my account and forgot what year I was born. I'm not sure if he got the month and day right either. :lol: Too bad he didn't make me 21. Oh well, a girl can only hold on to the memories.

I am 38 but feel way older then my grandmother..lol

Love said:
Becca! Coincidentally I'm 38, live in South ish Texas and have a 17, 14 and 7 year old... great minds think alike? :)

Could be so. :D We are currently in Victoria... We are exactly 2 hours from San Antonio and 2-1/2 hours to Austin.
~Becca

Back