• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ages here?

SW already posted our ages - She will be 39 in a couple weeks, I'm 53 and our husband is 54......... but she didn't tell you what a huge clan we have :eek: She has 4 children (13, 11, 9 and 7) and I have 7 children (oldest we adopted after raising her several years as a foster-daughter - she is 40, the rest by birth - 34, 32, 31, 30, 25, and 23) and 19 grandchildren - (too many to list - ages from 3 mo to 21). Things are never dull around here, that is for sure!

Wow to be 23 again! Thats when I had my first babe, sweet memories as my baby is now 19 and going into the Marines in October! One down, 2 to go - ha ha! :lol: I'm already feeling like an empty nester, and am already missing my eldest even though he hasn't even left yet! :( Well I'm thankful to have started earlier in life, as having a 19yr old and only being 41 isn't too bad! ;) Besides we women just don't grow older, but with Yeshua's guidence & blessings, we grow Gracefully in the Lord! ;) :)

F.S.

Well my hubby is 25 in October this year and I will be 25 in July. We have three great kids 4, 2 and a 8 1/2 month old. We have been married for 6years in July. We are looking for our second and hope to find her soon.
Anndrea

HI all!

I'm new to the forum and to plural marriage. I'm 32 hubby is 34 and we are about to add a second wife who has been my best friend for 25 years (33). We have a 22 year old daughter (adopted at 15) and our 3 month old.

It is great to find others like us! I'm so amazed! Praise God! :D

I am 36 and hubby is 35. We have 7 children from 12 years to 1 month. Six boys and a girl.

I will be 30 in October and DH will be 34 in August

Hi everyone,
My husband is 42(although he insists that he is spiritually 28) . I will be the big 40 in September and our four boys are 16, 9, 3, and 1.
AnneMarie

Back