• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

All History Before 1600's is "Questionable"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The earth is also stationary, having foundations, cannot be moved.

“Who laid the foundations of the earth, That it should not be removed for ever.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭104‬:‭5‬
All of the earth sits still and is at rest...

“Fear before him, all the earth: The world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.”
‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭16‬:‭30‬

Stable and be not moved...
So earthquakes are not real?

So earthquakes are not real?
Though there are movements coming from within the earth, they are not the earth itself moving off its foundation. The foundations still hold fast the earth.

“Then the earth shook and trembled; The foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭18‬:‭7‬

“Who laid the foundations of the earth, That it should not be removed for ever.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭104‬:‭5

This is consistent.

Last edited:
Just want to let you all know I'm enjoying reading all of this. It's kind of interesting to think that it is only Satan deceiving me into thinking I have to actually move my telescope to keep up with the moons of Jupiter, or the rings of Saturn, or that the moving dot called the space station that my eyes are deceived into seeing is actually cgi projected onto a massive screen called a firmament and the hurricanes that I see coming towards me on the satellite images are only made up, as I am deceived into believing those same winds only appeared to blow over all my trees.
This has given me a whole new perspective!
All that you see is in the firmament. All that you see.

“And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭14‬-‭18‬

I'm not making this up, I'm just reading it plainly. As plain as you can read it. I add nothing to the scriptures at all. My interpretation can be considered literal, yes, but why wouldn't we take what He says literal when He is describing how He created the world?

Though there are movements coming from within the earth, they are not the earth itself moving off its foundation. The foundations still hold fast the earth...

...This is consistent.
Thanks, it was a serious question, I appreciate the response, and goes to the heart of a point Samuel raised about understanding Scripture, in light of simile, metaphor, example, and statements of 'fact'. (Or, for those familiar with "PARDES" [sic] - all of the above, often simultaneously.)

As an engineer, with a physics background, I add another element: "orders of magnitude".

Example (if we believe 'somebody's numbers', admittedly):
Mass of earth (est) - 10 ** 24th kilograms (10 to the 24th power kilograms)
Mass of big human (not nephil) 10**2nd kg

If he jumps (or disobeys Law of Gravity ;) ) off a cliff: impact of two objects...Newton's Laws...
10**24 / 10**2 = about a 1 in 10 ** 22 difference in mass. If we include momentum off a BIG cliff, perhaps a few orders of magnitude less, at most.)

1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (if my eyes don't blur...)

I.E., the "earth is NOT moved". No measurable effect. We perceive NO movement.

Even if it's the biggest object we can imagine moving by man (maybe a pyramid block, even assuming anti-grav by the whatever... ;) ) - it's still MANY orders of magnitude/momentum in mass/MV difference (and even more if the earth is of "infinite" mass) - so, no perceptible, even measurable, except as wavefronts, motion of 'HaEretz'.

I could go on about Galileo, Kepler, retrograde motion, and Occam's Razor (the simplest solution, especially when it comes to the math, is the best - at least for engineers.)

But it boils down to: I can't see, or measure, whether there is any difference in the postulates (which is what ultimately they boil down to, in the absence of being able to tell.)

Last edited:
All that you see is in the firmament. All that you see.

“And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭14‬-‭18‬

I'm not making this up, I'm just reading it plainly. As plain as you can read it. I add nothing to the scriptures at all. My interpretation can be considered literal, yes, but why wouldn't we take what He says literal when He is describing how He created the world?
Just those verses right there show there is wriggle room. The moon, the lesser light, actually gives off no light of it's own so it is actually no light at all, yet it's called the lesser "light". And if the light is "divided" from the darkness, what divides it? There is no LITERAL divide, there is a transition from one to the other. In actuality it is only the diminishing of light into NO LIGHT.
I was hoping you could at least crack a smile with me on that last post, but I guess not.

Here's some other points I've yet discussed

Since I've laid out how the earth is still, and has foundations, I will now go over how the sun and moon moves around the earth, according to the Bible. This is termed Geocentrism. Dubbed an ancient conception of the world.

First, the sun and moon are lights placed in the firmament

“And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬-‭17‬

Then

“Their line is gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: And there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭19‬:‭4‬-‭6‬

The sun goes from one end of heaven to the other, in circuits(circles). Meaning that the sun you see outside is going in circles around the earth, not us orbiting the sun. But the sun orbiting the earth. Nothing is hid from the heat of the sun you see, because it is in the firmament with us. It is practically hovering over the earth, nothing hidden from its heat. It is meant to give heat to all inside of this place.

This also confirms that the firmament isn't boundless, not very large, if we know the sun's heat can only stretch so far, yet nothing is hid from it.

In this next passage we will see the sun and moon standing still in the midst(middle) of heaven.

“Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; And thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, Until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.”
‭‭Joshua‬ ‭10‬:‭12‬-‭13‬

If the earth were orbiting the sun as we are told, why does God in this passage stop the sun instead of the earth? This proves without a shadow of a doubt that the Earth has always been still, it is the sun that is moving. Consistent with the rest of verses I've displayed.

More specifically, we are given the coordinates for where the sun and moon were stayed over. The sun stood over gibeon and the moon over the valley of ajalon. The sun is supposed to be 93 million miles away according to what the world says, and millions of times more mass than the earth itself, how could it stay over a single coordinate on the earth, Gibeon? Makes no sense, unless the sun is much smaller than they say, moving around independent to the earth. This seems consistent.

“Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭60‬:‭20‬

The sun and moon are in movement around the earth, no indication of the earth moving.

“The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: At the light of thine arrows they went, And at the shining of thy glittering spear.”
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭3‬:‭11‬

“And Hezekiah said unto Isaiah, What shall be the sign that the LORD will heal me, and that I shall go up into the house of the LORD the third day? And Isaiah said, This sign shalt thou have of the LORD, that the LORD will do the thing that he hath spoken: shall the shadow go forward ten degrees, or go back ten degrees? And Hezekiah answered, It is a light thing for the shadow to go down ten degrees: nay, but let the shadow return backward ten degrees. And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the LORD: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.”
‭‭2 Kings‬ ‭20‬:‭8‬-‭11‬

The shadow of the sun dial went backward, meaning the sun was reversed. The sun in the midst of heaven, made to go in opposite motion. Consistent.

“And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭32‬:‭7‬

The sun itself since it is moving around the earth, is able to be covered in cloud and obscured. We all see this often. In this verse God plainly states He will cover the sun in cloud.

“For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭13‬:‭10‬

The sun and moon have independent lights. The moon does not rely on the sun to give light, as secular science puts it.

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24‬:‭29‬

For my last point of the Sun I will illustrate it with a few videos. Just an exception for this one, to make it easier to digest.

“And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭32‬:‭7‬

Covering the sun with cloud

Last edited:
There's more points I could get into, but those are the main points. From those points is derived a solid biblical understanding of the world, completely contrary to what secular science says.

They say we move around the sun, the scriptures show the sun moves around the earth.

They say the universe is boundless, the scriptures say the world is limited and domed, with water above it.

They say we're flying through space, the scripture show we are secured and not moving at all.

As a Christian when you don't believe what scripture says about the world you live in, you end up filling the blanks with what you are given. The earth isn't really the apple of God's eye, it is just a speck. Has little value and can be killed off by asteroids at any second. It isn't built big enough, we can overpopulate it, and kill it with our fumes it is so weak. Aliens can come in at any time and kill us, or be charitable to us and give us knowledge. God becomes displaced, in another dimension. No longer above the earth as it is written. Where did Jesus actually ascend to? You don't know. Though it is plainly written. You'll see the enemy the same as well, as something in a different dimension, when in reality they are alongside you. They lack fleshly bodies, but they fell to us from above. They are here walking to an fro the earth. Atheism couldn't exist if everyone believed in a firmament. You'd have to believe in a god of some sort. Mind you this is the age of deception. People have predominantly taken this new view that you all have of the world only within the last 500 years. Most eternal truths were common knowledge before. This understanding is ancient, and also, biblical. I like to get back to the fundamentals, the basics of everything. I could go on and on, but I don't want to bore you. Haha!

and to be clear, flat earth is the least of these things, though I could also make points on that from scripture. You'd be more inclined to view those portions of scripture differently in light of all else I've shown you. At this point though, it is likely unnecessary due to it being the least important part.

I could go over the location of hell, and really get into how heaven, God's habitation, is above us but I just don't think I need to.

Last edited:
I am genuinely intrigued by what you are saying, but...

Could you provide any evidence for this? Everywhere I see nasa or nasah in the Hebrew texts it is translated as some form of carry, take, pardon, or sustain. I don't see it ever used to mean deceit or anything similar.

Nesa is used in the context of inciting rebellion. And Nasha is used in the context of indebting someone or deceiving them.
No problem. For the cherry on top:
1686414056278.png

NASA loves the 666. You're lookin at fruit of satan's infiltration of government and corporations through his followers:
1686414223653.png

Attachments

• 1686414150469.png
    1686414150469.png
    420.5 KB · Views: 0
Why were these posts deleted? I feel that they held valid points.
1686416018926.png

Because I came to the conclusion his mind is made up...and so is mine, so I decided to just keep watching and enjoy the show.
Join the club 😊
Watchers Anonymous, we is here.

Edit: Or, Watchers Unanimous.

Last edited:
Just want to let you all know I'm enjoying reading all of this. It's kind of interesting to think that it is only Satan deceiving me into thinking I have to actually move my telescope to keep up with the moons of Jupiter, or the rings of Saturn, or that the moving dot called the space station that my eyes are deceived into seeing is actually cgi projected onto a massive screen called a firmament and the hurricanes that I see coming towards me on the satellite images are only made up, as I am deceived into believing those same winds only appeared to blow over all my trees.
This has given me a whole new perspective!
Those planets are not millions of miles away. Nor is the sun 93 million miles away from us. It’s all very local. Have you’ve seen the total solar eclipse? How does Satan explain this? He explains it by saying:

“Even though the Moon is 400 times smaller than the Sun, it's also about 400 times closer to Earth than the Sun is. This means that from Earth, the Moon and the Sun appear to be roughly the same size in the sky.”

The book of Enoch was quoted in the scriptures. So it has some weight. In the book of Enoch - it says the sun and moon are the same exact size. That’s why during the total solar eclipse - what you’re seeing is indeed proof of that.

No, because God created the heavens and the "earth". Earth is not water. The earth appears to have been covered in water, but this water had a surface, as the Spirit of God was moving "over the face" of the water. This cannot describe an infinite ocean of water, as that would have no surface (the spirit would be described as moving "through the water" not "over the face of the water"). Nor would it ever be described as "earth" - earth is basically the opposite of water. To me, it reads that He simply created a planet covered in water.
Hebrew Cosmology:

7957CFC9-FDFA-484F-8665-65840157809B.png

Because I came to the conclusion his mind is made up...and so is mine, so I decided to just keep watching and enjoy the show.
1686426563095.jpeg

All ancient civilizations knew the earth was stationary, non-rotating, and flat. Only when we enter Satan’s little season where he starts deceiving the whole world - do we get this:

8933CC8F-AA9A-4944-8F82-8CFBA543D28F.jpeg
Satan deceives the whole world indeed - praise the Lord for his word - the Alpha and Omega. The KING OF KINGS. Who knew the ending from the beginning. Who knows how many individual strands of hair you have. The OMNIPOTENT. The True God - and only one that conquered death and rose from the grave.

Last edited:
You go ahead and believe "his" word (that's how YOU wrote it), and I will believe "His" word. Oh look, one little letter changed, same letter just presented differently, and it completely changed the meaning. That's how communication works. You have to know the original, the circumstances, the context, etc, in order to interpret things correctly. For you to say that just because many of us interpret what we read and see with our own eyes differently than you means we don't believe His word or love Him is completely ludicrous.
You go right ahead with your arrogant and prideful self.

You go ahead and believe "his" word (that's how YOU wrote it), and I will believe "His" word. Oh look, one little letter changed, same letter just presented differently, and it completely changed the meaning. That's how communication works. You have to know the original, the circumstances, the context, etc, in order to interpret things correctly. For you to say that just because many of us interpret what we read and see with our own eyes differently than you means we don't believe His word or love Him is completely ludicrous.
You go right ahead with your arrogant and prideful sel
Your interpretation was preceded first by indoctrination and tradition. Similar to a person being born to Catholic parents. They first go through the Catholic traditions, and then the scriptures come second. That’s why they are at odds with many Christians in many of their beliefs and traditions.

This is no different with cosmology. God is very, very clear the earth is stationary and the sun moves around us. This is 100% not compatible with the heliocentric (sun-centered) model Satan has indoctrinated the world with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back