• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Any braless supporters out there?

Wow, there is some really interesting subject here, and a lot started by a male about female issues. being male, I will also jump in. I do not wear a bra, for starters and have the desire to praise god. My darling wife however does and we go shopping for them together, no it is not a control issue my wife respects my opinion as I am the one who gets to see her in them at times. Being a filipina she has a lot of traditional things that she grew up with and over the years has come to the term that I am often right in the advice that I give out, but hey |I can be wrong sometimes hahaha. The underwire bra was one of the issues she asked me about and they would often cause her pain, while she was breastfeeding she would wear these and come to the point sometime later that they were not good, so she pulled the wire out and wow there was a lot less pain. Now she buys them with no wire or sports bras. One issue with the Filipina women is that they are very observant not to wear anything that will allow their nipples to be pointing out, padding everywhere. my wife is very modest and I love her for that. Once she is home that is a different issue. of goes the stranglers and freedom for the boobies. One thing i have an issue with is women who come to church wearing no bra. men are men and sometimes its temptation, i know most ladies in this forum are modest in how they dress. Sorry, I will stop there as I am getting into another issue dressing correctly.

Modesty isn't commanded for men's sake. It isn't a burden women have to bear because of men's weakness. Modesty is a command for married women to show they are forsaking all others. They have chosen their master and they are only his. Men do have to own their own stuff. Women have to own theirs too.
I shared it on my Facebook giving credit to ZecA

I like being fundamental, roots, ect. It just seems closer to God for me. Complexity leads to collapse.
So call me crazy.
You are not crazy at all. What you say about complexity is very profound, and I urge everyone here to consider it closely. Keep it simple, and close to God.

Back