• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Benefits to more than one

*The synergy of a fellow wife to be your bestie, your prayer warrior sister, your co-mom, co-homemaker, all around enhancing and enriching literally every aspect of the family and home! ...... not to mention the fact that you won't have to maintain hubby's libido by yourself anymore (you'll get a break from that chore) ;)
Uggh that sounds hard, specially the last part.

I don't think there's something more humbling than coming to terms that your husband its looking for another man. I believe going through that humbling journey of acceptance its the best gift a second, third wife can give.

Omg! of course I meant woman /wife
If the husband was looking for another man, that would be a big problem. 😄

I do agree with your basic point that it is very humbling for a wife to hear that her husband wants an additional woman. I'm sure it is very painful and difficult, especially when one is raised in a culture that isn't truthful about marriage (like our modern culture).

Back