• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

BF World Headquarters

cnystrom

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
I am not connected to management and I have no inside information. As far as I know there are no specific plans to do anything like this.

I think it is fun to think about some sort of permanent Biblical Families retreat center or headquarters.

If one existed what would it look like?

This is a thread to discuss and post links to hypothetical sites.

I am not connected to management and I have no inside information. As far as I know there are no specific plans to do anything like this.

I think it is fun to think about some sort of permanent Biblical Families retreat center or headquarters.

How about this one?

Big House!

Lot of acres!

Low price!

Unfortunately pretty far north.

This was kicked around a few years ago. I think it got derailed by changes in Nathan’s life. It’s still a very worthwhile project.

What about a mobile headquarters - a retired cruise ship or (more affordable but still unaffordable) a passenger ferry. Something that can go anywhere in the world.
I am not serious but I wish I was.
Now that's a thought. But what would be a more convenient mobile headquarters and even less affordable for everyone would be a private jet. That way it can go anywhere in the world but faster than a passenger ferry.

Now that's a thought. But what would be a more convenient mobile headquarters and even less affordable for everyone would be a private jet. That way it can go anywhere in the world but faster than a passenger ferry.
But needs a runway - and therefore more interaction with authorities to go anywhere. A boat gives more freedom.
A flying boat though...

We need a tardis. It will be bigger on the inside than it is on the outside, and it can go anywhere, and any time.
A simpler option could be one of those 'alien ship' UFO's that the US govt keeps testing and freaking people out about.
Pretty sure the Russians have them too, we could borrow one of theirs.

They're balloons.

We could have a balloon big enough. Like this one:
Roy7KHigvw8auXTPM8sztG.jpg

We need a tardis. It will be bigger on the inside than it is on the outside, and it can go anywhere, and any time.
A simpler option could be one of those 'alien ship' UFO's that the US govt keeps testing and freaking people out about.
Pretty sure the Russians have them too, we could borrow one of theirs.
Flying around in something that Biden doesn’t recognize has proven to be problematic.
Just saying

We could buy an island. This one has plenty of homes, an airport, and a place to dock our cruise ship too!

If we know anything… the one type of vehicle we must never set up as a mobile headquarters is a train… that would be catastrophic.

Last edited:
If we know anything… the one type of vehicle we must never set up as a mobile headquarters is a train… that would be catastrophic.
We would be considered toxic freight. 😜

Well... petition the Board... I hear other projects are on the table and that the concensus is that BF needs to be intentionally building ministry arms into the various areas of headship, patriarchy, masculinity, etc. ..

Back