• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

ChristianForums

I found a way to appeal my ban.
Apparently, my first problem was that I was being disruptive when I asked why the post quoting Scripture had been deleted and whether we were now censoring Scripture...
Then, my second problem was when I questioned why the moderator kept deleting everyone who disagreed... though they assure me there was no moderator in that discussion...

Anyone else remember the forum moderator being in there and responding?

Good job @cnystrom , conversation is going well!

Why can't some of you see it? You should be able to view the page as a guest, someone just browsing, but not a logged in member.

Anyone else remember the forum moderator being in there and responding?
Yes, I remember, though they might consider themselves an admin instead of moderator and be playing with words here a bit.

BTW, I can't stand the format of that forum. Ads everywhere. I'm very thankful there's nothing like that on BF.

If you could share the progress, that would be fantastic. I can't even see the discussion anymore.
What happened to me is that I was logged in, and once banned all it does is say you're banned and doesn't show any content or allow logout. I cleared all browser cookies from christianforums.com and after that I was able to see the thread again.

Me either. What are they saying and how the hell did you not get banned?

Not sure. Theory 1 is that I already had an account from a while back for some unknown reason. Theory 2 is that I have been careful not to directly confront the moderator who is also participating.

Back