• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Dating Sites

Then you have the men that sincerely want to add to his family, need/want another helpmeet. He has a good wife, he wants to give another good woman a family to be fulfilled in and help fulfill his vision , the Lord has given that man.

I believe the majority of BF men fall into this category me included. We must PREY and wait on the Father. He told David all you had to do is ASK, and ask we must do.

So true @Edward
There’s a strength or aura if you will about a solid, godly, Spirit filled, praying man. No doubt the Praying Man will know what he’s praying for. God answers our prayers according to His will and He has been known to give us the desires of our heart as Edward said, ask.
Also, seek and knock:p umm, dating sites,lol.

Last edited:
Pray and prey, huh!

Daniel, yes pray and pray. You might not like the answer, but we must pray.
The father knows what we can and cannot do better than we do, but sometimes we do ignore him and headaches ensue. Yes I would love to have another wife, but not at the expense of my home. I have peace, I have joy, I have Harmony and I pray that I listen to the Heavenly Father closely in this matter because it's not to be taken lightly, and definitely not to be rushed.

All I know is 3 1/2 years ago when I brought this subject up to my beautiful bride the look on her face said a lot and if I would have rushed then I can just about 100% guarantee I wouldn't be where I'm at today.

Today my beautiful bride is on board I'm not saying it's easy for her and I'm not saying it's easy for me especially after being HAPPILY married to one woman for 27 years.

So yes Daniel pray. My wife just walked by and sang ‍pray Daniel pray‍

Daniel, yes pray and pray. You might not like the answer, but we must pray.
The father knows what we can and cannot do better than we do, but sometimes we do ignore him and headaches ensue. Yes I would love to have another wife, but not at the expense of my home. I have peace, I have joy, I have Harmony and I pray that I listen to the Heavenly Father closely in this matter because it's not to be taken lightly, and definitely not to be rushed.

All I know is 3 1/2 years ago when I brought this subject up to my beautiful bride the look on her face said a lot and if I would have rushed then I can just about 100% guarantee I wouldn't be where I'm at today.

Today my beautiful bride is on board I'm not saying it's easy for her and I'm not saying it's easy for me especially after being HAPPILY married to one woman for 27 years.

So yes Daniel pray. My wife just walked by and sang ‍pray Daniel pray‍
and prey, right? LOL

The unbeliever will eventually want sex, and doesn't care to wait for marriage,

No problem, neither does she.

Some girls like to play games and see how far they can get the man to bend to her terms. Some see what that man is like and thinks, if he’s now a Christian I can marry him and be right with the Church. I can change him after we get married. Society has taught girls that the men should conform to the woman’s image. (It’s not just women teaching their girls this, it’s some men’s actions that prove they can be led).

Great post! I know you imply it pretty strongly but it bears repeating that what you describe is a picture of the garden. She wants control, and he wants her enough to give it up. These are our root temptations.

Dating sites has essentially become vehicles for women to get attention and affirmation. They are great at that. Even if the site has 50:50 sex ratio she's going to be inundated with messages. And she can get that affirmation without ever responding to any of the messages. And the ratio is far worse on poly sites. But as far as actually pairing up people, there is too much noise for the average guy to make a connection with women. It does still happen, but less and less so as time goes on. And it becomes a negative feedback loop where as fewer men make real connections they have to send more messages, further raising the noise level. And that's without adding in the problem of catfishes, bots, scammers, sex-workers and the like.

It was not a plig dating site as such but the now defunct polygamy site I met Lili on is proof of a couple of things
- You cab potentially meet someone good online
- I know it is hard to believe but there really are a few young and pretty (as in wow pretty) women out there searching the internet for a potential plural family

The actual plig focused sites seem like a waste of money and a source of frustration for couples hoping to find another wife. The polyamory sites might in theory have women interested but my experience with that crowd is that they are primarily just rebranded degenerate swingers.
I am not entirely sure how we would go about the process if we were ever looking but I am pretty sure it would be pointless to try the existing sites.

It’s easier to “evangelize date” ( I think that’s was it was called) then to wrap ones mind around plural marriage. My son was introduced to this concept at a church we visited earlier this year. Once it was named, it stuck out like a sore thumb!!
Guy (usually an unbeliever) sees girl he’s interested in. He asks her out, she says “sure, but our dates are at church” the mindset is the Pastor will ‘lead him to the Lord’, or he at least begins to faithfully attend, then they’ll be equally yoked. She’s not interested in anyone in the church cus they’re all playing the Christian game, but if she can bring someone in, they profess Christianity, then she can get married to this new convert.

I think I will try this with Tinder! :)

The actual plig focused sites seem like a waste of money and a source of frustration for couples hoping to find another wife. The polyamory sites might in theory have women interested but my experience with that crowd is that they are primarily just rebranded degenerate swingers.
I am not entirely sure how we would go about the process if we were ever looking but I am pretty sure it would be pointless to try the existing sites.

But you do participate in the these sites, correct?

Hand waggle.
I went on sisterwives for a couple of months in hopes of meeting more plig families but explicitly stating that we were not looking for another wife at this time. Oddly we got a fist full of supposed women contacting us and plenty of fakes. The supposed women were clearly looking for ego strokes and so forth rather than plural families.

I think a lot of women in apostate Christianity have simply not even thought about Polygyny and there are plenty of potentials in regular dating sites. The problem being most these women have no idea what marriage is, they don’t acctually want a righteous husband and they have been loaded with curses, demons and children that are not willing to release control of.

I would tend to guess you would be better off finding a quality wife amongst the homeless, drug addicts and prostitutes. some of them tent to become really Solid people after accepting Christ.

LOL, she was totally more into you than into me. :)
She was attracted to the way I was treating Angela! Then of course since her name is Angelina, or something like that, she really dug her, "she" and "her" being interchangeable, I suppose. :) They seemed to hit it off!

Last edited:
Back