• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Dealing with a Racist Childhood Friend

To clarify, "this topic" is the notion that there are multiple species of humans that are treated differently by God. All posts on that topic will be removed, as it is not a discussion we see any profit in having. Other discussions relevant to the thread may continue.
Thank you for the clarification. I was not clear.

Over the past 150 years, the enemy of Yah's people have been brainwashed, propagandized and indoctrinated in the ways of evil. Meanings of words have been altered and changed drastically. This is true of names as well. They have fooled the masses of Christendom to believe Jewish fables and lies.

It's a great deception and swindle. And, no, we don't always know we are being deceived, otherwise, no one would be deceived.

But, the truth never changes!

The remedy to end such deception and swindle is to first, realize that you have been deceived, and then recognize the need to do some research, on you own, utilizing older, trustworthy books and other resources. Don't just blindly accept what anyone tells you. Prove all things and search matters out.

It is Yah's spirit that drives men to the truth, for He is the sole author of the truth.

I sympathize with many I've interacted with here whom seem threatened by this topic of kind, specie, race. My process over many years led me to question these same things, and many, many more, in search of truth. That doesn't mean I've cornered the truth (and no man, group or institution has) but I continue to seek first His kingdom and righteousness.

This is just one of many "controversial" topics. But, answering the questions related to kind, specie, race is critical and foundational. If that is wrong, the house falls under the sinking sand.

Also, if you choose to walk the less beaten path to seek truth, it will take time, energy, sweat and tears. Something this forum would not be conducive to, as there is too much information to cover.

So, with my understanding that many that I've interacted with here don't have ears to hear, or eyes to see or a heart to understand this topic and the many related to it, I will bid my farewell and wipe the dust from my shoes. As, I cannot support those who promote "one blood, one race", "brotherhood of man", "race mixing" and the such.

Whomever is in charge of the accounts, please delete my user account from the forum.

Bye, Felicia.

It's a great deception and swindle. And, no, we don't always know we are being deceived, otherwise, no one would be deceived.
And then how do YOU know you aren't the one in error here?
You didn't answer Isaiah 56 that talks about strangers laying hold of His covenant, and His house being a house of prayer for all people.
So, with my understanding that many that I've interacted with here don't have ears to hear, or eyes to see or a heart to understand this topic and the many related to it, I will bid my farewell and wipe the dust from my shoes.
I have in laws that believe like you....and I find it very interesting that they will not discuss it either, but still seem to hold an attitude of superiority.

The only thing that truly set Israel apart was His law....when they kept it. They fell into sin too. That is why a redeemer was needed. That term belongs to Israel, because having broken covenant the kinsman redeemer was their only hope. There is still prophesy that says others (strangers) will be joined to Christ.
I hope you will consider further study....the only thing that gets in the way of learning...is thinking you know it already.

And then how do YOU know you aren't the one in error here?
You didn't answer Isaiah 56 that talks about strangers laying hold of His covenant, and His house being a house of prayer for all people.

I have in laws that believe like you....and I find it very interesting that they will not discuss it either, but still seem to hold an attitude of superiority.

The only thing that truly set Israel apart was His law....when they kept it. They fell into sin too. That is why a redeemer was needed. That term belongs to Israel, because having broken covenant the kinsman redeemer was their only hope. There is still prophesy that says others (strangers) will be joined to Christ.
I hope you will consider further study....the only thing that gets in the way of learning...is thinking you know it already.

I submit that you go to your husband with your questions, who is your head and priest of your family. As for me, I am always doing my best to seek, ask and knock to seek truth.

So, with my understanding that many that I've interacted with here don't have ears to hear, or eyes to see or a heart to understand this topic and the many related to it, I will bid my farewell and wipe the dust from my shoes. As, I cannot support those who promote "one blood, one race", "brotherhood of man", "race mixing" and the such.
YOU don't have ears to hear. Get out of here with this BS dude.

Back