• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Died Suddenly

WifeOfHisYouth

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Has anyone else seen this documentary? What are your thoughts?

Pretty groty, but it appears accurate.

One of the things about the injections is that the not all of the batches were created equally.
Different batches had different ingredients/different effects.
Some people died within two weeks.
Some at the five month mark.
Some have cancer developing.
Many don’t seem affected, but is theirs more time-delayed?

I clicked the like button but honestly, I didn't like that at all. I'll share it so other people can not like it as much as I don't like it.

I haven't watched it yet, but was aware of it before it premiered. Scary stuff. I worry about relatives, especially one of my younger brothers who works in healthcare who had the vaccine. If you look at the list of celebrities who have died the last year the amount that were related to cardiac issues or unknown causes are extremely high percentage.

I clicked the like button but honestly, I didn't like that at all. I'll share it so other people can not like it as much as I don't like it.
What did you not like about it?

The reality of the evil exposed in this documentary is close to home as one of my wives has a brother who got cancer shortly after his third shot. During tests he was undergoing for his cancer it was discovered he had a clot in his jugular vein and when it was removed it was found to be a fibrous clot as shown in the documentary. He has survived so far but he is not well. Our greatest concern is that he continues to reject salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.

My father died less than a year after he got the shot. I had a dream about the vaccines a few months before the shots were released. I woke up with an anger inside me that I couldn't explain. I warned anyone who would listen. I tried warning him and my mom. In the end he dropped dead in the shower in a hotel on their way to Florida. I do a lot of emergency services medical work and it's not very often that we run into someone in asystole when we show up. Usually we have some kind of heart beat or at least their brain is sending a signal for the heart to beat. He just dropped dead. No heart beat. No brain activity to the heart. He was gone. Wish he would have listened to me.

My father died less than a year after he got the shot
I have an aunt that cries every time she talks about what is happening. There are so many she tried to warn....and she is realizing the degree of success the depopulation plan is likely to achieve.
My condolences on the loss of your father.

We watched Died Suddenly this evening after Shabbat.

While the overall information is not new, the compilation is heartbreaking. Interestingly, before our Shabbat fellowship started, we had a good discussion on current events, eschatology, etc... we agreed that the confluence of events places us squarely in apocalyptic times.

Our concensus was that we need to be heads up, eyes wide open. We are already in it and tptb are in too deep to lose or back up at this point. It is game on until one side or the other wins.

We know who wins. No head in sand. No holding back. Time to march forward listening for our King's direction. We are  that generation.

Died Suddenly was a massive exclamation point to our discussion. Global depopulation is underway. More similar attacks will be coming. Pray. Plan. Prepare.

We watched Died Suddenly this evening after Shabbat.

While the overall information is not new, the compilation is heartbreaking. Interestingly, before our Shabbat fellowship started, we had a good discussion on current events, eschatology, etc... we agreed that the confluence of events places us squarely in apocalyptic times.

Our concensus was that we need to be heads up, eyes wide open. We are already in it and tptb are in too deep to lose or back up at this point. It is game on until one side or the other wins.

We know who wins. No head in sand. No holding back. Time to march forward listening for our King's direction. We are  that generation.

Died Suddenly was a massive exclamation point to our discussion. Global depopulation is underway. More similar attacks will be coming. Pray. Plan. Prepare.
Watch out for the food. They've been poisoning us since the 1970's with the food but it's been a long burn on disease. Lately, I've started to strongly feel that God is telling me that the food can no longer be trusted. They're going to ramp up tainting the food supply. Don't eat anything unless you know who raised or grew it and you trust them.

Watch out for the food. They've been poisoning us since the 1970's with the food but it's been a long burn on disease. Lately, I've started to strongly feel that God is telling me that the food can no longer be trusted. They're going to ramp up tainting the food supply. Don't eat anything unless you know who raised or grew it and you trust them.
Same here

We watched the uncensored version last night after the kids went to bed. Pretty gross with the clots!

Also shocking is the dramatic drop in birth rates especially in dictatorships like Australia where the birth rate dropped 70%!!!!

Also shocking is the dramatic drop in birth rates especially in dictatorships like Australia where the birth rate dropped 70%!!!!
I keep seeing lots of businesses with baby products for sale. The reason seems to be that the current owners 'don't have enough time to put into them'. As in, they're not getting enough sales and they need to put a lot of effort into social media and marketing to try and get their sales up.
These are businesses selling anything from maternity clothes, to baby clothes, teething products, baby toys, etc. The thing is, it's not about putting the effort into marketing, it's the fact that the sales just aren't there. And for 2 reasons: 1, there are much less babies being born (not just because of the vax, but also because people are choosing not to have children during an unstable period). 2. people are not spending their money on unnecessary, fancy items.

"Died Suddenly" is a very thought-provoking -- and horrifying -- documentary. It points out the spike in the mortality rates -- higher than what we would expect during war-time -- and the depressingly low birth rates. All-told, the statistical trends are in. We are going extinct. o_O

"Died Suddenly" is a very thought-provoking -- and horrifying -- documentary. It points out the spike in the mortality rates -- higher than what we would expect during war-time -- and the depressingly low birth rates. All-told, the statistical trends are in. We are going extinct. o_O
#purebloods to the rescue!
😁

Back