• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Died Suddenly

Well I hope all y’all like me. I’m about to be a terrifying percentage of the population in just a few years. Even I’m a little unnerved by it.
Definitely like you! Even if I do not share your taste in.....paint apparel! :cool:

Our clan is growing. We gained four new members this year and have another on the way!
Fear not. The harvest of the world is underway. I never wanted to be raptured before trials....the tares go first according to the parable. I hope to remain. ;)

Last edited:
Definitely like you! Even if I do not share your taste in.....paint apparel! :cool:

Our clan is growing. We gained four new members this year and have another on the way!
Fear not. The harvest of the world is underway. I never wanted to be ruptured before trials....the tares go first according to the parable. I hope to remain. ;)
Yeah, our families probably need to establish friendly relations now to aid the treaty making process later. It would be sad if a misunderstanding torpedoed profitable trade agreements between our respective nations. Maybe we need a marriage alliance?

It would be sad if a misunderstanding torpedoed profitable trade agreements between our respective nations.
I never get fussed up about communication issues.....unless they are between my hubby and I.
When you read the Bible and understand patriarchy, you realize that kings and princes were patriarchs of clans and their sons.

Hubby jokes about how many children his new wife may have. There were 9 small stones in my wedding band and we had nine children (living). There are 14 in her band!

Maybe she will have twins....several times?? Lol

Yall just live on the other side of the world.
I'm sure our families would appreciate each other as neighbors....or in laws. :)

We lost so many family members and friends to Covid that i've lost count at this point. My Grandmother, Grandfather, two Aunts and an Uncle all died from it. I'm healthy but one of these times I got Covid I felt like I was going to die, I had 104 fever, my blood pressure shot up to stroke level and it turned into pneumonia, I had to go to the emergency room. I got vaccinated after all of that, i'd rather take my chances with the vaccine at this point, just from personal experience.

Last edited:
We lost three family members to the vaccine (to the best of my understanding - that is never confirmed by the medical system so I cannot state it as an absolute fact), and lost none to covid. Even the elderly ones came through covid fine, but then dropped dead mysteriously for no obvious reason - and the only ones in the family who dropped dead were fully vaccinated. It's been a rough year.
I got vaccinated after all of that, if I drop dead so be it but i'd rather take my chances with the vaccine at this point.
After all that you would have been already more immune than you'd ever get from the vaccine. I'm sure you'll survive it (most people do), but it won't be helping you - that's been clearly demonstrated in multiple studies with covid specifically, and it's just basic immunology we've known for generations. Don't let yourself be scared into following it up with endless boosters.

Unfortunately today basic medical facts are being ignored in the service of pharmaceutical profits, lies are spread to sell unnecessary drugs - even the basic medical facts of what gender people are is ignored, because selling hormones and cutting up genitals is profitable.

We lost so many family members and friends to Covid that i've lost count at this point. My Grandmother, Grandfather, two Aunts and an Uncle all died from it.
Wow that is a lot of people you have lost recently. I’m so sorry. :(

Did any of them have to be ventilated at the hospital?

Wow that is a lot of people you have lost recently. I’m so sorry. :(

Did any of them have to be ventilated at the hospital?
Thank you, it was over the course of years. My grandmother was on the ventilator, she fought for weeks with it but the others weren't. They were sent home and died suddenly shortly after, mostly from heart attacks related to it. That's why this thread caught my attention. I remember when I had it, my pulse was like 120-160 at times.

Last edited:
My grandmother was on the ventilator, she fought for weeks with it but the others weren't, they were sent home and died suddenly, mostly from heart attacks.
Oh wow. Both situations are so sad- the long drawn out and the unexpected. They were all unvaccinated when they caught Covid like you, as well?
I only know one person (family member of a friend) that died of Covid- he was hospitalized, put on a vent with remdesivir (which is a death sentence on its own without Covid)- his family weren’t allowed to see him once he went through the hospital doors and he died alone.

Thank you, it was over the course of years. My grandmother was on the ventilator, she fought for weeks with it but the others weren't. They were sent home and died suddenly shortly after, mostly from heart attacks related to it. That's why this thread caught my attention. I remember when I had it, my pulse was like 120-160 at times.
With so many people dying of COVID, and you having such a difficult case of it (at a young age), I wonder if your family has a particular genetic susceptibility to it.

Do you work on boosting your immune system via nutrition, lifestyle, or supplements? Adequate sleep is incredibly important for immune health. Supplements such as vitamin D, Zinc, vitamin C, Quercetin, and Selenium are also beneficial. I think weightlifting is also pretty helpful.

I only know one person (family member of a friend) that died of Covid- he was hospitalized, put on a vent with remdesivir (which is a death sentence on its own without Covid)
My dad and his identical twin were both hospitalized with covid pneumonia this past Jan. They went in at the same time, which meant my dad was unable to advocate for his brother. His wife tried. My dad went home the next day on oxygen and recovered. His brother got four doses of remdesivir and died.

Oh wow. Both situations are so sad- the long drawn out and the unexpected. They were all unvaccinated when they caught Covid like you, as well?
I only know one person (family member of a friend) that died of Covid- he was hospitalized, put on a vent with remdesivir (which is a death sentence on its own without Covid)- his family weren’t allowed to see him once he went through the hospital doors and he died alone.
Yes, all unvaccinated. The same thing happened to my grandmother, she died alone as well because they wouldn't allow visitors. She was also grieving my grandfather's death at the time she was sick because he had just died from it as well.

My dad and his brother (my uncle) got into arguments over the vaccine, my dad got his vaccine but my Uncle didn't. Shortly after that my Uncle got Covid and died suddenly.

We still haven't gotten my other grandmother vaccinated yet because she has heart issues, we've heard about the vaccine causing heart attacks, we've decided to just be safe around her instead.

I realize this is all anecdotal evidence, sometimes we just have to do what we think is best for us with the situations we're in.

With so many people dying of COVID, and you having such a difficult case of it (at a young age), I wonder if your family has a particular genetic susceptibility to it.

Do you work on boosting your immune system via nutrition, lifestyle, or supplements? Adequate sleep is incredibly important for immune health. Supplements such as vitamin D, Zinc, vitamin C, Quercetin, and Selenium are also beneficial. I think weightlifting is also pretty helpful.
I think it's just because they were all older.

I've had it many times and only had trouble with it once. I got it often because the kids go to Public school, they brought it home and I took care of them while they were sick.

Funny because at the time I got it, my blood work was all fine, I didn't need to lose weight, I'd walk miles a day at work and then walk miles with my dogs every single day. Not sure why I had so much trouble with it that particular time but now I definitely believe healthy people when they say Covid did a number on them because it's possible.

Last edited:
My dad and his identical twin were both hospitalized with covid pneumonia this past Jan. They went in at the same time, which meant my dad was unable to advocate for his brother. His wife tried. My dad went home the next day on oxygen and recovered. His brother got four doses of remdesivir and died.
Oh yes, I remember now, he made the second person I knew of through someone that died from Covid/ hospital protocols.

I think it's just because they were all older.
Yes, older people get knocked out by whatever is going around, and the past few years that's been covid. Bad treatment protocols have exacerbated it and increased the death rate - either they've been in hospital and isolated from all emotional support while being pumped full of dangerous drugs and ventilated, or they've been left at home with no treatment whatsoever. It's been an absolute disgrace that the Western medical system has disintegrated and thrown best practice out the window due simply to a political / media driven panic.

Yes, older people get knocked out by whatever is going around, and the past few years that's been covid. Bad treatment protocols have exacerbated it and increased the death rate - either they've been in hospital and isolated from all emotional support while being pumped full of dangerous drugs and ventilated, or they've been left at home with no treatment whatsoever. It's been an absolute disgrace that the Western medical system has disintegrated and thrown best practice out the window due simply to a political / media driven panic.
Amd motivated by a satanic world system that is driven by lies and murder (cf. John 8:44).

Back