• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Died Suddenly

We watched the uncensored version last night after the kids went to bed. Pretty gross with the clots!

Also shocking is the dramatic drop in birth rates especially in dictatorships like Australia where the birth rate dropped 70%!!!!
Yeah, wth is going on in Australia?!! Why such a drastic difference?

Also, what was up with all the clips of people looking/rotating creepily around and then dropping? Like they were hallucinating or something. 😱😱😱

Also, what was up with all the clips of people looking/rotating creepily around and then dropping? Like they were hallucinating or something.

I agree. That same symptom shows up in an awful lot of different videos from around the world.

I keep seeing lots of businesses with baby products for sale. The reason seems to be that the current owners 'don't have enough time to put into them'. As in, they're not getting enough sales and they need to put a lot of effort into social media and marketing to try and get their sales up.
These are businesses selling anything from maternity clothes, to baby clothes, teething products, baby toys, etc. The thing is, it's not about putting the effort into marketing, it's the fact that the sales just aren't there. And for 2 reasons: 1, there are much less babies being born (not just because of the vax, but also because people are choosing not to have children during an unstable period). 2. people are not spending their money on unnecessary, fancy items.
They closed down the maternity unit of our local hospital last year. Our daughter had to have her baby in the next county over. Went to visit afterwards and she was the only one there. Strange days indeed.

Yeah, wth is going on in Australia?!! Why such a drastic difference?

Also, what was up with all the clips of people looking/rotating creepily around and then dropping? Like they were hallucinating or something. 😱😱😱
Depopulation everywhere, but maybe a focus in areas like Australia that can be either 'rewilded' or controlled as a single land mass.

If you wanna get into some tinfoil theories about depop take a look at the deagle predictions. I did a little research into the spin deathing thing and there is a thing called a grand mal seizure which is apparently what they might actually be, not actual death clips.

How did I miss this thread!?!? I'm not one to start such a thread but will throw this in since we live in an age where every single thing must be considered BS until proven otherwise.

I caught wind of the blood clot thing about 8-12 months ago. The person saying it seemed to be someone that would have seen it first hand and had no other ax to grind....but you can't say for sure from one person's adamant testimony.

When I saw what this documentary was about I stopped it to sit my wife down as it confirmed what had been laid out as a maybe in my mind. Everything about what they're finding with clotting matched what I had heard back then.

People were spontaneously dropping other places before covid even got to the US...I watched it all over the world, but never one video from here after it got here. Always thought that was weird.

This turning thing is different though. The other was just dropping.

Notice how they are generally to the right and all of them seem to think they are interacting with something.

The question, as with the clots, is if it's from the thing they will not let us say or from covid...or from both?

At this point in the game, though, our interest should be in fertility rates and live births. And those numbers are easy to cover up so they will be soon if they haven't already been. ...for instance, the Austalian numbers...it was a blip in the statistics for a short period...but what is interesting is that the state and federal statistics for the states do not match, by many thousands. How does that happen when counting living humans confined to a hospital and being assign birth certificates?

In any case, if anyone is interested, there was always a discrepancy between the two but in 2019 it was what one could assume was a margin of error or rolling over between the months....not thousands of babies apart every month. Something clearly changed.

It would, perhaps, be very interesting if we all did some of our own research...strolling through our local maternity ward, asking nurses or midwives we know, chatting up hospital staff and looking up old friends that might work where they would have some first-hand insight into the numbers.

Back