• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Don't Cry a Little Inside Men or Iron Sharpening Iron or Sparks Fly

I'm sure none of us love dogs as much as this guy:
chinas-president-xi-jinping-eating-bliny-russian-pancakes-as-he-the-picture-id1031308822
Dang! That is soooo racisssss! 🤣

Speaking of eating dogs (and I know LovesDogs will hate me, and the Torah bros will despise me), who here would try eating a bit of dog given the chance?

Say you were in Korea, and food safety wasn't really a concern, would you try it?

I probably would. I like trying weird foods.
I think I had a little horsemeat once in Japan. 😳. I've eaten a lot of weird sea creatures there as well.

Whale is the forbidden delicacy that I'd really like to try (mainly for bragging rights and to annoy PETA types).

I don't think I'd be interested in eating dog meat but whale meat might be interesting.

Your post made me contemplate some of the things I've had over the years and while the things are interesting to me the more transcendent experience is eating something you killed and butchered yourself. It really does put your relationship with your dinner plate into a new perspective.

And that perspective led me to declaring some of my chickens as pets.

Speaking of eating dogs (and I know LovesDogs will hate me, and the Torah bros will despise me), who here would try eating a bit of dog given the chance?

Say you were in Korea, and food safety wasn't really a concern, would you try it?

I think I had a little horsemeat once in Japan. 😳. I've eaten a lot of weird sea creatures there as well.

Whale is the forbidden delicacy that I'd really like to try (mainly for bragging rights and to annoy PETA types).
Many moons back there was a little Asian guy who had a burger bar in the centre of the city where I lived. I knew him quite well and he was serious when he offered to cook my dog (large GS) and he said we could eat it. And I was always suspicious of the number of cats that disappeared in the area and what he was offering in some of his dishes. So I don't know what I might have eaten at times.... 🤔 ;)

LovesDogs,
I frequently disagree with you. Most importantly, though I do love dogs, I know I love them a lot less than you do! ☺️

Still, I think you are great and I'm so glad you are here!
Aww thank you so much ❤️

I'm appreciative of those disagreements from you and others because I can be stubborn, I have a bad habit of digging my heels in and dying on that mountain at times. However once the dust has settled I realize there are times when I've just been plain wrong or at the very least I've walked away from the conversations with a new perspective. Either way I'm thankful.

Last edited:

Also I'm going to just pretend I didn't read that 😆

There’s always that old cookbook 101 Ways to Wok Your Dog

Back