• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Every man dreams of two things.

Ok, so she won’t go in there.
But she is trying to get him to stop digging.
And now he spends all of his free time digging. Where she won’t go.

It sounds to me like he has found a way to make his life more enjoyable.

I'll gladly trade my digger for someone's daughter, to free up my time for her. :cool:
If i had one, I’d trade. I need a small excavator. Tracked of course. 7000# preferably with a thumb. Closed cab with AC would be nice but would be fine with just rops and sun shade.

I've wanted to make an earth sheltered home with a built in cold storage and storm shelter. The home part being 12' ceilings, timber framed, lots of light, but earth bermed, and an earthen green roof. There would be very little heating and cooling costs, storm sheltered, the roof would last FOREVER, and the siding would never need painted or replaced, (except for the little bit exposed). Yeah, I guess men do like to dig....

I dig it.

For the young’uns:

Last edited:
I like what you did there Steve

I've wanted to make an earth sheltered home with a built in cold storage and storm shelter. The home part being 12' ceilings, timber framed, lots of light, but earth bermed, and an earthen green roof. There would be very little heating and cooling costs, storm sheltered, the roof would last FOREVER, and the siding would never need painted or replaced, (except for the little bit exposed). Yeah, I guess men do like to dig....
I had friends in Nacogdoches who built homes into the side of a hill right near downtown. Only the southwestern side of the house was exposed to the air, and that had electric awning. Despite having to have two dehumidifiers running constantly, they still saved a bundle on electricity. Their roof was a perennial flower garden.

If she wants to see more of her man, here’s my advice. Wash the blue hair dye out of your hair, put on a pretty sun dress and some sexy panties, put on a cow girl hat and boots, whip up some fried chicken and biscuits and some ice tea and go set up a picnic in front of the tunnel... trust me, he’ll make time for ya

If she wants to see more of her man, here’s my advice. Wash the blue hair dye out of your hair, put on a pretty sun dress and some sexy panties, put on a cow girl hat and boots, whip up some fried chicken and biscuits and some ice tea and go set up a picnic in front of the tunnel... trust me, he’ll make time for ya
can-i-get-a-hallelujah.jpg

Back