• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Every man dreams of two things.

You buy your popcorn? How middle class,
Waahhl, ah giss we coulda planted some, but weza growin' sweet corn un don't want it cross polinatin.' Aint in ta stealin' neither. Was dar an option ah missed??

Waahhl, ah giss we coulda planted some, but weza growin' sweet corn un don't want it cross polinatin.' Aint in ta stealin' neither. Was dar an option ah missed??
Ah heered tha ruhvoltin man dun traded one his prodiginee fer a duzen bushels uh shucked dried popkern. Woulda spected him ta trade fer at least 10 cows but nope. I already got me an acre plowed up. Gonna get me some popcorn ready sos i kin get on that train come next harvest. *nails the brass spittoon in the corner, but a trail o backy spit stuck to everything between*

Popcorn is very easy to grow. Corn needs to be planted in a large amount to make saving the seed a good idea, like several acres minimum, so we don’t worry about cross pollination. We don’t plant our own seed corn but buy new seed every year.

I think it was more a game of chicken, and he blinked first.

So probably not much more to watch. But enjoy your popcorn while watching that awesome video of those guys making an impressive hole!
Or maybe you just need to act on faith and ship that excavator to me... 🚢

Back