• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Example of monogamy-only damage

I think any wife would have a pretty good idea of what her husband approves of in this area, and saying "well he didn't technically say not to do that" is the sort of excuse I could imagine a child using to justify something they know full well the answer would be "no" to if they asked.
Supposition and speculation. This seems to be another of those situations where one party claims a wrong has been committed when there is nothing Scriptually sinful with what has been done. But I have no axe to grind here so I'm out. Cheers

This conversation is incredibly surreal.
More so than our exceptionally high standards.

Pretty interesting perspective. I initially rolled my eyes at this post and never came back to it. Now I realize the depth of the subject goes beyond the wife lying or being a "shit wife."
I was wondering where are ladies of forum. Nice to see you showing up. 😃♥️

As you pointed out, there really is no such thing as lesbianism according to scripture, and if i'm correct, the one verse I can recall that could possibly refer to it, doesn't specifically mention it. Therefore, what makes this act cheating or adultery? No man other than her husband was involved, and adultery is clearly defined as a wife sleeping with a man other than her husband, with no mention of women.
Cheating and adultery as per conventional definition, not biblical.

This really shows how brainwashed society is and how far we've come from what's actually written and condemned.
Current society is more than brainwashed. We are now washing in brainwash and being gaslighted.

At the end of the day, if this excites you as a husband instead of offending you, you're really doing nothing wrong... regardless of your experience or lack thereof.
Thanks.

Supposition and speculation. This seems to be another of those situations where one party claims a wrong has been committed when there is nothing Scriptually sinful with what has been done. But I have no axe to grind here so I'm out. Cheers
Here we are talking about sexual fidelity. There are wows about this when entering marriage. There are no misunderstandings.

And highly possible this is secular situation.

Back