• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Missouri

I am so hoping my so! Is that bad? I really want to be important and influential.
Its not bad unless your focus becomes follow me instead of trying to help others like it is now. Your still my Hero, bubba.

Also don't ever get caught up in the multitudes mindset. I know a man who called to him a dozen teenaged boys and He changed the world through them.

Welcome we live an hour North of and work in Springfield. Shalom

I don’t think I knew that. That’s very humbling indeed.

You must not pay attention when we talk on the phone lol because I told you that at least twice. :)

On that note please give me a call after work today if you could.

Welcome to Biblical Families!
No matter who told you, or how you heard about this place, we're all glad you're here.
Yes, women tend to be a little more cautious. Perhaps because like a nervous passenger in a car coming up on something fast will be putting a foot though the floorboard long before the driver would be concerned, the wife that is biblically minded knows she is not in control.
Please let your wife know she is welcome. In my experience the ladies here are very worth getting to know. Lots of wisdom and grace.
I rarely make the chat, but love reading the forums.

@Pacman if evangelist @ZecAustin only forgot twice it's forgivable, especially something minor and insignificant like that.
Now unforgivable is the niece that asked countless times when my baby, due on her birthday, was due!!!
Pregnancy is trying enough without that!
Lol :p

Welcome! Hope we can be of some encouragement.

Back