• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Missouri

I will see if I can find it in my history, I can't remember off the top of my head.
Synopsis? Style? Someone talking to camera or ppt type presentation?

You must not pay attention when we talk on the phone lol because I told you that at least twice. :)

On that note please give me a call after work today if you could.
Did you text me your number again? If not please do so. I had to replace it and lost all my contacts. I think you did though. I'd go check but it's in the other room. That's a long walk.

Did you text me your number again? If not please do so. I had to replace it and lost all my contacts. I think you did though. I'd go check but it's in the other room. That's a long walk.

Lol yes I did. We talked since you got your phone. I wouldn’t want you to wear yourself out walking all the way to the other room. :D

Your video is what led me here... so good on you.
So what is the video/s that you guys are talking about? I would like to see it.

Loose mine too? I would just send you a text to make sure but my phone is on the charger in my bed room and I'm too comfortable where I am right now. I'll forget by time I go in there.

Reactions: Cap
Back