• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Netherlands

Johan Paulsson

☠ BANNED ☠
Male
Hello,

My complete name is Johan Emanuel Paulsson.

You can call me either ''Johan'' or ''Emanuel'' or anything fitting to my names.

I am pretty new here.

I have not commented yet under anyone's post, but I have read and observed what other people has commented and said. Interesting.

I am supposed to test every spirit and see if what people are saying and doing are accoring to what the scripture teaches, if these people are truly of God or if they are truly of the devil.

I am from the beginning from Sweden in Europe.

I live though, for the moment, in Netherlands, in Europe, due to persecution in Sweden.

I see no help coming from Sweden and neither from anywhere else in this world for the moment because of diverse doctrines and lifestyles.

Many people has been taught and trained to live for themselves and not to live for others.

Many people disagree with my doctrines and with my lifestyle.

This is the reason why many people are shunning me, hating me, laughing at me, ridiculing me, making fun of me, abhorring me, avoiding me and mocking me etc. many times and do not take me seriously.

Even my parents and siblings has shunned me, rejected me and hated me, even now they are shunning me, rejecting me and hating me.

My hope is to see and find people who are a family of God, people who are willing to lay down their lives for one another and to have all things common with one another.

It would be good to find and see people who are willing to cooperate and work together with me, with my family and with my co-workers in Jesus Christ, to find people who are willing to lay down their lives for us and to have all things common together with us.

It is not Christianity for me to live for oneself, to be worldly, to live selfishly, to conform yourself to this world and to have a carnal mindset and lifestyle.

Christianity for me is about to:

- LIVE FOR OTHERS
- LAY DOWN OUR LIVES FOR CHRISTIAN AND BELIEVING MEN AND WOMEN
- LOVE ONE ANOTHER
- LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL OF OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND AND STRENGTH
- LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OURSELVES
- LOVE THE BRETHREN
- LOVE WHAT THE LORD LOVES
- LOVE WHOM THE LORD LOVES
- HATE WHAT THE LORD HATES
- HATE WHOM THE LORD HATES
- FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST
- WALK AS JESUS CHRIST WALKED CONCERNING MORAL CHOICES
- FOLLOW GENDER ROLES
- FOLLOW PATRIARCHY
- FOLLOW AND USE OUR CONSCIENCE
- FOLLOW THE LORD OF THE LORD
- HELP AND SUPPORT THE NEEDY
- KEEP OURSELF UNSPOTTED FROM THIS WORLD
- HATE THIS WORLD
- DO GOOD WORKS TOWARD ALL MEN, ESPECIALLY TOWARD THOSE OF THE HOUSEHOLD OF FAITH
- WALK IN THE SPIRIT
- DO RIGHTEOUSNESS
- ESTABLISH JUSTICE
- HAVE ALL THINGS COMMON WITH BELIEVING AND CHRISTIAN MEN AND WOMEN
- BE PERFECT/MATURE
- HAVE THE THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT
- WALK BY FAITH
- BE SEPARATED FROM THIS WORLD, YET LIVING IN THIS WORLD
- HAVE NO FELLOWSHIP WITH THE UNFRUITFUL WORKS OF DARKNESS
- FOLLOW THAT WHICH IS GOOD
- CLEAVE TO THAT WHICH IS GOOD
- BE REASONABLE
- PREACH THE WORD IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON
--> PREACHING IS ONLY FOR BELIEVING AND CHRISTIAN MEN WHO HAVE THE POSSIBILITY AND THE ABILITY TO DO SO
- BE RATIONAL
- BE LOGICAL
- BE SOUND
- BE SOBER
- BE A DOER OF THE WORD
- WALK CIRCUMSPECTLY
- BE WISE
- BE UNDERSTANDING
- BE KNOWLEDGEABLE
- BE HUMBLE
- BE SUBMISSIVE
- FEAR THE LORD
- FEAR NO MAN
- KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD
- DOING THE WILL OF THE LORD
- DISRESPECT THE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL
- RESPECT THE CHILDREN OF THE LORD

etc.

Faith worketh by love.

Love is shown and proven in obedience, submission and humbleness to:

- THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD
- THE WILL OF THE LORD
- THE SCRIPTURE
- THE LAW OF THE LORD

Many people in Sweden wants to make it a crime to practice Christianity in Sweden.

Even false Christians calling ''The Police'' in order to get the police to limit my and my
co-workers in Jesus Christ's freedoms and rights, concerning freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

''The police'' are many times told to remove and take away me and my co-workers in Jesus Christ because they consider our preaching as:

- ''Disturbing the public peace''
- ''Hate crime/speech''
- ''Too loud''

Mostly I have been removed and taken away for the reason of practicing my faith and religion openly.

False Christians and false Believers in Jesus Christ have no problems and no difficulties with practicing their false religions and hypocritical lifestyles as they are cowards, carnal, wordly socially correct, socially inclined and conforming themselves to this world etc.

These false Christians are hiding themselves inside their own household and inside their ''church'', and are afraid of getting rejected and hated by this world. They want to be friends with this world.

False Christians in Sweden has conformed themselves to this world, and are therefore not separated from this world.

Muslims and Homosexuals are protected by the law in Sweden. Very bad and very sad.

If you speak, publicly and openly, anything critical and negative about Homosexuals and Muslims in Sweden, Europe, then you would possibly be taken by ''the police'' and be brought to ''the police'' station or at least be told to leave the place in order to avoid being taken away by ''the police''.

Even here in Netherlands it is hard to establish rights and freedoms for Christians and Believers in Jesus Christ.

I am 29 years old for the moment, turning 30 years old this month.

I am a former soldier of The Salvation Army, but chose to leave The Salvation Army in Sweden due to doctrinal and lifestyle differences between me and them year 2013.

I do not believe in women leading men, but this is exactly what happens inside of The Salvation Army. Therefore i abhor and hate them.

Women inside of The Salvation Army are both usurping authority over men and teaching men concerning ''the scripture'' according to their own idea of being a Christian.

These people are living living worse than those who do not claim Christianity.

These people are worse than Atheists, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and Agnostics etc.

I do not consider those who are involved in The Salvation Army as Christians and neither as Believers in Jesus Christ based on the fact that they do not follow Patriarchy.

Feminism is highly practiced inside of The Salvation Army.

My parents are themselves involved in this false church.

I am not for Evangelicals and neither for charismatics, as they are working together with other false churches who are evidently and clearly speaking and living opposite than what the scripture tells them to teach and live.

Being connected and involved with unbelievers is not my way of viewing Christianity according to the scripture.

The scripture teach about to be separated and to not have fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

I am a Confrontational Street Evangelist, which also includes being a Confrontational Street Preacher.

Being confrontational does not mean I am unloving, selfish, unthoughtful and evil.
Confrontational Evangelism is used in order to solve problems, not to create problems.

As a Street Evangelist, aka. Street Preacher, there are many people who are in opposition to what I am saying and doing as many times people having a different standard for what Christianity is and how to believe and how to live as a Christian.

Gender roles is very important and necessary, but sadly missing and lacking in many people's lives.

Many times women think and believes that they should be like men, and many times men thinks and believes that they should be like women.

From time to time I have been put in a cell for the reason of my religion and faith, because ''the police'' wants to make it a crime to practice Christianity publicly and openly.

My messages are many times rejected as heresies and false doctrines by those who are mine opposers and enemies.

I have often been called a Pharisee, a hypocrite, a legalist, an adulterer and a pedophile based on what I am teaching and based my actions.

I know and understand the reasons why they have called me such things, but I do not follow their standard. I do what I can to follow the standard of the scripture.

I am pleased, satisfied and happy to see that there are people here on BF (BiblicalFamilies) who are approving of, defending, encouraging and supporting the practice of multiple wives, aka. Polygyny.

I am myself open for having multiple wives.

I have been married. My first marriage with my former Swedish wife ended up 2014, because she was unwilling to submit to me as we were of different opinions about the message of the scripture.

She also showed feelings for another person from USA, a person who was supposed to help our marriage, but instead it showed itself that he was interested in my wife. The divorce happened in December 2014.

I had a relationship with a Filippina from 2015-2017. We signed a self-made marriage contract from distance together with witnesses, but she was not willing to submit to me later on because she understood that I was open for multiple wives and she rebelled and showed feelings for someone else.

Now she is ''married'' with a person from USA.

I am together with a woman from Philippines for the moment.

I am still open for having multiple wives. I am content with having one woman only.

This woman I am together with for the moment having problems multiple wives, aka. Polygyny, but I hope she comes to realization that I am suppose to be the head and she is supposed to be submissive, humble and obedient to me as long as I am telling her what is right, good, reasonable, rational, logical, sound, acceptable, Godly, holy, righteous, moral, modest, decent and mature etc.

I love her, no matter if I have one wife or thousand wives.
It is not always this comes through because of selfishness in her life.

I consider it as selfishness if a woman do not want to share her Christian and Believing husband, man and life partner if the Christian and a Believing husband, man and life partner can and wants to take care of multiple wives.

''I am content with having one woman'' does not limit me to only one woman.

I can be satisfied, happy and pleased with one woman/wife, but can be satisfied, happy and pleased with multiple wives as well.

I do believe, teach and think that both multiple wives, aka. Polygyny, and only one wife, aka. Monogamy, can work out good and perfect.

It all depends on if all involved in this marriage having righteous, Godly and holy attitudes and behaviors.

If all involved in a marriage having stubborn Biblical love for one another then there would be no problems in marriage, whether it be monogamy or Polygyny.

One of the reasons why people are against me is because I stand for and behind Christian Polygyny for today.

I do believe that THE LORD has sanctioned multiple wives, aka. Christian Polygyny, and therefore THE LORD also approve of, defend, support and encourage multiple wives, aka. Christian Polygyny.

''Polygamy'' is a word which is about multiple spouses, which can mean multiple wives, aka. Polygyny, and multiple husbands, aka. Polyandry.

I do not use the word ''Polygamy'' that much for this simple reason, even though Multiple wives, aka. Polygyny, is a part of ''Polygamy''.

I use though the word ''Polygyny'' many times as ''Polygyny'' is about a man having multiple wives.
The word ''Polyandry'' is about a woman having multiple husbands.

I am for and behind the practice of multiple wives, aka. Christian Polygyny.
I am against and condemn the practice of multiple husbands, aka. Polyandry.

I hope to learn a lot more here.

I do not claim to know all things, but I know and understand a lot of things because of studying and reading the scripture.

I hope to grow more in understanding, wisdom and knowledge.

If you are interested in what I have to say and if you are interested in who I am, then you can contact me, read my statuses and come with questions. Hope to read from you.

Sincerely
Johan Emanuel Paulsson

@Johan Paulsson, you lost me about halfway through. I just can't afford to load so much negativity into my energy field.

I don't like to offer a conditional welcome but I think in this case I have to: Unless you seriously tone it down and show more respect for those who've gone before you, you're likely to just annoy the folk here and not get anything out of this yourself.

I gotta wonder what's the difference between "the police" and the police. Quotation marks like that indicate either that you're quoting someone or that you're implying the police aren't really the police. If it's the latter case, you probably should report them to the real police because they stuck you in a cell and it's against the rules for fake police to do that.

You've pretty much announced that you're going to accuse people here of ridiculing you, so I don't see a reason to wait for the show to start. I've already given you enough material to work with, I think. Better for things to blow up here than in someone else's thread.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. That was a huge first post, but at least we know a bit about you. I think you will find many things in common here with a lot of us. Over time, you will find that most of us are pretty serious about our shared beliefs, but not generally too wound up over it. We enjoy humor and reasoned scriptural responses. If you like that as well, you should get along well. It's also best if you open yourself to others' perspectives. You may not agree, but being agreeable in disagreement is crucial.

God bless.

Peace be with you Johan.

I have much respect for men who put themselves out there on the street to spread the good news. So few churches do it because they're not really interested in true evangelism.

The street preachers here in the US also face heavy resistance from Universities and the police. But the authorities are mostly constrained from doing much besides harass and arrest them; being nothing to legitimately charge them for. Expressing Christians beliefs is not yet illegal like it probably is in some EU countries from what I hear. Likewise, attempts to radically live the scriptures will find you quickly without fellowship from Christians. Few want the narrow path; but many here have trod it as you have.

However the trend is very bad here and we could be looking at open persecution by mid 2021.

The SA is also heavily compromised by feminism here in the US. Although they've become little more than a service organization with a thin veiner of Christianity.

Question, why did your wives marry you if they knew you were for polygamy and they disagreed?

''Polygamy'' is a word which is about multiple spouses, which can mean multiple wives, aka. Polygyny, and multiple husbands, aka. Polyandry.

I do not use the word ''Polygamy'' that much for this simple reason, even though Multiple wives, aka. Polygyny, is a part of ''Polygamy''.

I use though the word ''Polygyny'' many times as ''Polygyny'' is about a man having multiple wives.

This is something people like us here are familiar with but in English countries the term polygamy is the only meaningful one for most people. Polygyny and Polyandry are terms mainly known to social scientists and not commonly used in the vulgar tongue. The only people in our societies practicing 1 woman multiple men have a new word for it: polyamory.

Hi JEP, welcome! That’s a long first post :)

Thank you. Yes, my posts tends to be long when to get you and other people to understand and know who I am and where I stand concerning doctrines and lifestyle. It is common.

I hope it is well with you and that you take care of yourself and those who are around you.

Welcome, Johan! I hope you will find some good connections here. I have an adopted daughter who lives in Sweden right now. I pray often that the Lord will protect her heart from lies and deception that are present there. May you have wisdom in the path that God has for you.

@Johan Paulsson, you lost me about halfway through. I just can't afford to load so much negativity into my energy field.

We are all negative in one way or another. We are all judgmental in one way or another.

I am negative and I do not deny this. I am judgmental and I do not deny this.

You are judgmental and negative. Are you going to deny this or confess it openly for all here?

Was it something that I said that hurt and offended your feelings and emotions?

Can you mention anything that I said that made you say ''you lost me about halfway through''?
Was it about my list about what I conider as Christianity?

You are very negative and judgmental about me being negative about certain people and certain lifestyles, as it looks like in your comments about me.

You have no problems to be negative and judgmental yourself, so we are on the same page about that it is alright to be negative and judgmental.

I mean we both considers it right and good to be negative and judgmental, but sadly for the moment we are negative and judgmental in different ways.

I hope we can reason together about the scripture and be on the same page in all aspects about the scripture as soon as possible.

This is my hope and my prayer.

As I said:

- ''I hope to learn a lot more here.''
- ''I do not claim to know all things, but I know and understand a lot of things because of studying and reading the scripture.''
- I hope to grow more in understanding, wisdom and knowledge.''

I can see you are negative about me being negative about certain things and about certain people.

I hope we can reason about our differences as it very much looks like we are far away from one another in doctrines and lifestyle.

I know and understand we can agree on many things, but one or more doctrines differently makes big differences.

What do you agree with me about? What do you not agree with me about?

[QUOTE I don't like to offer a conditional welcome but I think in this case I have to: Unless you seriously tone it down and show more respect for those who've gone before you, you're likely to just annoy the folk here and not get anything out of this yourself. [/QUOTE]

I show respect to those who are Christians and Believers in Jesus Christ according to the scripture.

I am doing what I can to prove and show love according to my understanding and knowledge of the scripture, both to Believing and Christian men and women and also to unbelieving and sinful men and women.

Those who are rejecting the doctrine of Jesus Christ according to Godliness and those who are living hypocritical lifestyles needs to be confronted, judged, reproved, exposed, corrected and rebuked according to my understanding and knowledge of the scripture.

Are you of another view?

Are you quiet about Homosexuals, Muslims, Atheists, Agnostics, False Christianity, Abortionists and Transgenders etc.?

I am honestly interested in what problems you have with what I have said so far.

I do not consider anything I have said so far as being wrong and bad.

Are you saying you are not willing to change your tone and ways?
Do you consider yourself as one of those ''who have gone before me''?

Do you claim to live by faith?
In what way are you showing and proving faith by talking they ay you have done to me?

It looks very much like unbelief to me what you have said to me and about me so far, can you prove and show me that you are walking by faith and not in unbelief?

[QUOTE I gotta wonder what's the difference between "the police" and the police. Quotation marks like that indicate either that you're quoting someone or that you're implying the police aren't really the police. If it's the latter case, you probably should report them to the real police because they stuck you in a cell and it's against the rules for fake police to do that. [/QUOTE]

The difference is very clear.

False police remove rights and freedoms from Confrontational Christian and Believing Street Evangelists, aka. Christian and Believing Street preachers, because people get offended and hurt by the message.

Police sware an oath to protect citizens, but this is not done often because they want to please those who are offended and hurt by the message from Confrontational Christian Street Preachers.

False police remove rights and freedoms for citizens because they are socially correct and socially inclined.
True police would establish righteousness and justice in the society.

It does not help to report police for discrimination and hate speech.
They are covering up one another as they are afraid and cowards, at least in Sweden and in Netherlands.

I have been detained many times.

Would be good if you show understanding, wisdom and knowledge about this.

Laws should be made to punish those who are evil, not those who are good and are preaching The Gospel of God and of Christ.

Did you get offended by what I said? This is why you wrote what you did in the way you did it?

According to the rules and laws I still have freedoms and rights to practice freedom of religion and freedom of speech whether people get offended and hurt or not, whether people love it or not and whether people accept it or not.

Despite this I have been put in a cell for my faith and my religion many times because these false police has been told and commanded to remove and take away my rights for the reasons of either:

1. ''TOO LOUD''
2. ''DISTURBING THE PUBLIC PEACE''
3. ''HATE SPEECH''

or it can be all these reasons they want to remove me for.

Anyway, what false police has done is against the law and they need to be punished and sued for what they have said and done.

I have been in court for people who wanted to prosecute me for my religion and faith, because I have spoken negative about people who are Homosexuals, Feminists and Muslims etc.

It is not right hat I have said and done, according to you?
I should be quiet about people who are practicing sin and unrighteousness?

Please, be clear with/about what made me lose you in my message and post.

[QUOTE You've pretty much announced that you're going to accuse people here of ridiculing you, so I don't see a reason to wait for the show to start. I've already given you enough material to work with, I think. Better for things to blow up here than in someone else's thread. [/QUOTE]

It can happen that people are going to ridicule me as people having a free will concerning moral choices.
I hope that people do not mock me, neither making fun of me and nor laughing at me etc.

I do not falsely accuse people of mocking me, ridiculing me and laughing about me.

I can clearly see their words, hearts, behaviors and attitudes if they are truly and sincerely open for what I am saying or not.

You have a free will and a conscience.

You can choose to use your conscience or sear your conscience.
You can use your free will or you can misuse your free will.

I do believe you have a free will to choose between doing right or wrong and to choose between doing good or evil.

This is what I call free will concerning moral choices, the power to choose between doing right or wrong, between doing good or evil and between walking in the light or walking in darkness.

It is up to you.

I command everyone to use their conscience instead of searing their conscience and to use their free will instead of misusing their free will.

I hope we can have fruitful conversations between one another from now on.

Welcome aboard. That was a huge first post, but at least we know a bit about you. I think you will find many things in common here with a lot of us. Over time, you will find that most of us are pretty serious about our shared beliefs, but not generally too wound up over it. We enjoy humor and reasoned scriptural responses. If you like that as well, you should get along well. It's also best if you open yourself to others' perspectives. You may not agree, but being agreeable in disagreement is crucial.

God bless.

Thank you for welcoming me.

Yes, it as a long post, but I think it is good, important and necessary for you all to know who I am and where I stand for the moment in doctrines and lifestyle.

I am willing to change doctrines and lifestyle if it is reasonable, rational, logical, sound, righteous, Godly, holy, moral, modest, virtuous, natural, normal, right and mature etc.

As I said I am 29 years old for the moment, turning 30 years old this month.

I can still grow in:

1. WISDOM
2. KNOWLEDGE
3. UNDERSTANDING

Of course I am willing to obey, and submit to, the scripture.

I do believe in reasoning and talking about differences, but I also believe in judging, confronting, rebuking, disrespecting, exposing and reproving false teachers, unbelievers, sinners, the unrighteous and hypocrites openly and publicly - In the light of the scripture.

I do believe in one truth, not in many truths. The truth is absolute, not relative.

I do what I can to persuade and convince people to follow my doctrines, my faith, my belief and my convictions.

I know I come across as judgmental, hateful, intolerant and disrespectful.
I do not have a problem with these words as I am judgmental, hateful, intolerant and disrespectful.

Everyone are judgmental, hateful, intolerant and disrespectful in one way or another, either righteously or unrighteously. This is what each person needs to realize, see, know and understand when goin into conversations with other people with a different lifestyle and with different doctrines.

I do believe that hatred and love can happen at the same time. When/If a person love THE LORD then they automatically hate the devil and the children of the devil because of what they are doing and saying, then they hate what is evil, unrighteous, unholy, ungodly, immoral, immature, immodest, unnatural and abnormal etc.

I do believe that many other people here are doing what they can to persuade and convince other people to follow what they believe to be the truth.

I hope there will be no difficulties and neither hardships about my personality and my convictions.

Peace be with you Johan.

I have much respect for men who put themselves out there on the street to spread the good news. So few churches do it because they're not really interested in true evangelism.

The street preachers here in the US also face heavy resistance from Universities and the police. But the authorities are mostly constrained from doing much besides harass and arrest them; being nothing to legitimately charge them for. Expressing Christians beliefs is not yet illegal like it probably is in some EU countries from what I hear. Likewise, attempts to radically live the scriptures will find you quickly without fellowship from Christians. Few want the narrow path; but many here have trod it as you have.

However the trend is very bad here and we could be looking at open persecution by mid 2021.

The SA is also heavily compromised by feminism here in the US. Although they've become little more than a service organization with a thin veiner of Christianity.

Question, why did your wives marry you if they knew you were for polygamy and they disagreed?

My first marriage I had not studied very much about the topic of multiple wives. aka. Polygyny.
My first marriage happened to be about other topics concerning salvation and Gender roles if I remember it right.

I changed doctrines and lifestyle while in marriage with my first wife.

My Swedish former wife had a problem with accepting me as the head and did not want to submit to me and what I believed in right there and then, and decided and chose to be unfaithful to me by showing feelings for this person that was suppose to help our marriage. This person was/is from USA.

I do believe that a person can be and must be righteous, holy, Godly and perfect/mature in his/her behavior, conduct, intention and attitude in this life, as I believe that the unrighteous, sinners, workers of iniquity, the ungodly and unbelievers will not inherit the kingdom of God.

The second woman was/is from Philippines.

I had contact with her trhough Facebook, Skype and Gmail, but never met her in real life.

She changed her mind about me because I was open for changing my mind about multiple wives, aka. Polygyny, after having read and studied more about multiple wives, aka. Polygyny and got more interested about multiple wives, aka. Polygyny.

I had promised her to only have her in our self-made marriage contract, but I said that it would have been possible to change the marriage contract if both agreed on multiple wives.

I believed that people can change and repent and renew their marriage contracts based on mutual consent, and now I do believe more firmly in patriarchy because of what she did against me.

She got rebellious, stubborn, disobedient and unfaithful as she later on showed interest for someone else behind my back for the reason that she thought that I was twisting the scripture because of believing in multiple wives, aka. Christian Polygyny, for today.

This Filippina also had/have a problem with me hating my parents, as I do hate my parents due to their current state as they are involved in a false church and therefore involved in idolatry and hypocrisy etc.

This Filippina refused being consistent with the scripture about hatred and about love.

This Filippina had a problem with my judgmental and intolerant spirit, because she saw no changes in our sitiuations and we still had not met one another and she got sensitive and impatient.

Now she is ''married'' with someone from? Yea, I think you know the pattern... From USA.

Both my first wife and my woman chose to have feelings for someone from USA because according to them I am nothing and my feelings and emotions does not matter for them.

See how much problems I have with hypocrites and idolaters from USA who wants to persuade those who are together with me, and who has been together with me, to be ''married'' with them?

My parents could have helped and supported me a long time ago, but has chosen to not cooperate together with me as they are too attached with having a work at The Salvation Army in Sweden.

This Filippina had problems financially in Philippines as she have two children since her past in fornication, and she had a problem with me not holding a secular work because of my faith and religion.

Not many who would want to hire me as a worker because of my faith and religion.

Anyway, I do believe it is much more important and necessary to have workers on the streets, I mean to have more Believing and Christian men who are labouring for The Gospel and who are going out and street preach and confront problems inside this world and in the society that we are living in.

This is what I firmly believe the scripture is telling and commanding Christian and Believing men.

Wihout labouring for The Gospel of God and of Christ wickedness will increase and confusion would still be around us. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the ord of God, right? Christian and Believing men Preaching The Gospel of God and of Christ is necessary and important in order to save souls from destruction.

I do not believe in women as preachers based on what the scripture says about women to not usurp authority over men and to not to teach men, but to be in submission and obedience to Godly, holy, moral and righteous patriarchy.

Thank you. I hope you are well and that you take care of yourself.
I am well, thank you and God takes care of me better than I can take care of myself. We have an awesome God!

May I ask please; how did you meet your Filipina wives and what part of the Philippines are they from? Shalom

I am well, thank you and God takes care of me better than I can take care of myself. We have an awesome God!

May I ask please; how did you meet your Filipina wives and what part of the Philippines are they from? Shalom

You can ask anytime.

I found her on Facebook 2015, signed a self-made marriage contract between us and witnesses 2017 and she changed her mind about me 2017.

I have never met her in real life, only had contact with her through Facebook, Skype and Gmail.

I continued to have contact with her on Facebook, had Skype contact and also talked with her through Gmail.

She is shunning me, hating me, abhorring me and avoiding me etc.

She lived in Bacolod City in Philippines. I think she lives there right now as well with her ''husband'' and her children, can be though that they are in USA for the moment. Not sure though.

I’ve sat on this post for a couple of days. In one post you said things that you were against or hated. One of the things you said was that you hated sin. Not me, I thoroughly enjoy sinning. In the Bible it says sin is fun for a season,

Hebrews 11:25 KJV
25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

Oops sorry, the KJV says pleasures, not fun.

Either way, we choose not to sin due to the fallout. I was in the Air Force some 40 years ago and worked on the Titan II ICBM’s. I learned, as most of us have, the fallout of radiation from the nuclear bombs in our atmosphere is deadly, just slower than the initial blast. Sin has a fallout as well, and it will do you well to stay away from an initial sin so you don’t have the fallout from that sin.

That being said is why Christians stay away from sin as much as our maturity will allow us. But to say you hate sin?

Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control are the fruits of the spirit. Galatians 5:22-25

God has been working these things into my heart and life for some time. On this site I can see the men here have also been placing these things into their heart and lives.

If I may, your words are harsh and will come off as condescending to anyone not in alignment with your thoughts and ideas. I suggest taking time to study the fruits of the spirit. A person utilizing those fruits are a joy to be around.

Welcome, Johan! I hope you will find some good connections here. I have an adopted daughter who lives in Sweden right now. I pray often that the Lord will protect her heart from lies and deception that are present there. May you have wisdom in the path that God has for you.

Thank you for welcoming me.

I hope too to find people here who are willing to cooperate and work together with me, my family and my co-workers in Jesus Christ.

It is important and necessary to be of the same mind, same spirit, same judgment, same understanding, same knowledge, same wisdom and same love etc.

What is your adopter daughter doing in Sweden?
Is she living together with anyone who wants to protect her from this world?

Sweden is a very dangerous place to be in for the moment as the government is supporting, defending, accepting and approving of Muslims, Homosexuals, Feminists, False Christians and Atheists, while true Christians rights and freedoms are removed and taken away many times.

I have not seen Christians in Sweden yet, but I hope to see people from Sweden being interested in what I have to say as soon as possible.

I am not in Sweden for the moment because of lack of support and lack of help in Sweden...

For the moment people in Sweden are shunning me, making fun of me, mocking me, ridiculing me, hating me, abhorring me, strongly disliking me and avoiding me etc.

They are not open for sound doctrines, but are more interested in being hypocrites and conforming themselves to this world. Just like many people in USA.

I hope to see Biblical Families based on what the scripture teaches about gender roles, about patriarchy and about family structure. I would love to see poeple who are willing to lay down their lives for one another and to have all things common together with one another and this should all be done in love for one another.

I’ve sat on this post for a couple of days. In one post you said things that you were against or hated. One of the things you said was that you hated sin. Not me, I thoroughly enjoy sinning. In the Bible it says sin is fun for a season,

Hebrews 11:25 KJV
25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

Oops sorry, the KJV says pleasures, not fun.

Either way, we choose not to sin due to the fallout. I was in the Air Force some 40 years ago and worked on the Titan II ICBM’s. I learned, as most of us have, the fallout of radiation from the nuclear bombs in our atmosphere is deadly, just slower than the initial blast. Sin has a fallout as well, and it will do you well to stay away from an initial sin so you don’t have the fallout from that sin.

That being said is why Christians stay away from sin as much as our maturity will allow us. But to say you hate sin?

Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control are the fruits of the spirit. Galatians 5:22-25

God has been working these things into my heart and life for some time. On this site I can see the men here have also been placing these things into their heart and lives.

If I may, your words are harsh and will come off as condescending to anyone not in alignment with your thoughts and ideas. I suggest taking time to study the fruits of the spirit. A person utilizing those fruits are a joy to be around.

I know my words and actions may not be your taste because you have been taught differently than me.

I know my words can be hard and tough. It is as it should be.

True Christians are rejected, abhorred, hated and despised by this world.
False Christians are approved, loved and accepted by this world because they want to be socially correct and socially inclined.

My words are what sinners and unbelievers needs to hear and read about themselves.
I am not socially correct and neither socially inclined.

You may hate me for my messages, but I tell you the truth and if the truth makes us enemies then it is sad and bad for you.

The words of Jesus Christ was not always in people's tastes, but he always did and said what was right and acceptable before his Father in heaven.

If you are a follower of Jesus Christ then you are wiling to not be socially inclined and to not be socially correct.

The words of Jesus Christ was hard, and many disciples made the decision and choice to follow Jesus Christ no more, because they got hurt and offended by his message.

Willing to tell people harsh truths even if it can hurt and offend people's feelings and emotions or you want to please and satisfy this world by staying quiet about what is happening around in this world?

I hope you are.

Hope to see positive words about confronting and rebuking people who are making issues and problems in this world.

Yes, if we truly love THE LORD then we truly hate sin and unrighteousness, and hate those who are encouraging and supporting other people to practice sin and unrighteousness.

@Johan Paulsson , welcome. And good on you being willing to stand up for what you believe regardless of the cost. The world needs more people who are willing to do that.

There is however a balance to be found in how we approach these matters, and as you have stated you are seeking wisdom, knowledge and understanding, I'll make some comments on this.

I have a relative who is (or was, he's very elderly now) as confrontational and passionate as you about teaching Christianity. He spent much of his life distributing Chick Publications tracts, traveled internationally in order to protest against Protestant christians who were getting too close to the Catholic church, and was very seriously shunned by many local Christians and churches for his work. I admire his willingness to stand up for what he believed was right, and actually agree with much of his theological views.

However, his methods were in some ways counterproductive, as ultimately they actually limited the number of people who were willing to speak to him. Although there was an enormous amount of truth in what he was teaching (for instance he was very strong on the evils of Catholicism and Islam, and issues with modern bible translations), the abrupt and confrontational way that he presented it meant that this could all be dismissed as "hatred". He came across to many people as just hating Catholics, hating Muslims, hating whoever, and then they would dismiss everything he said as the beliefs of an extreme crackpot.

Which meant that all the really good things he did have to say were ignored.

On reading your posts, I find that theologically we have a lot in common, we'd find we agreed on far more than we disagreed on. However I see serious issues with your attitude, how you're approaching this:
I do not believe in women leading men, but this is exactly what happens inside of The Salvation Army. Therefore i abhor and hate them.

These people are living living worse than those who do not claim Christianity.
These people are worse than Atheists, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and Agnostics etc.
I do not consider those who are involved in The Salvation Army as Christians and neither as Believers in Jesus Christ based on the fact that they do not follow Patriarchy.
I agree with you that women should not lead men, and that the Salvation Army is wrong on this.

But why would this mean that you "abhor and hate them"? Why would this mean that you considered them not to be "believers in Jesus Christ"?

Surely you should love them, as Christ loved us even when we were sinners. However bad they are, we are called to LOVE them. Love does not mean ignoring their faults - we are called to love our enemies even. If we are to even love our enemies, how much easier is it to love our family, and those who claim to follow Jesus but just have a few things wrong?

Christianity is really simple. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (Romans 10:9). That's all.

Patriarchy is correct - but you don't have to believe it to be saved. There are hundreds of theological details that are correct, and which we can get passionate about for good reasons, but none of them are technically required to be saved. We can have all sorts of things wrong, yet still be saved. Because God looks at the heart, He looks past our faulty understanding, and He loves us as we are. He loves our baby steps towards serving Him, even if those steps are imperfect, because He sees the intent of them.

So it is great to see your passion. Passion is very important. Now, please listen to WISDOM in when and how to apply that passion.

If you hate everyone who disagrees with you, then people will dismiss everything you say as the rantings of a hateful man.

But if you love everyone who disagrees with you, talk to them compassionately, but use your passion to be willing to speak the truth even when they don't want to hear it - still speaking in love, but not holding back from the truth - you will actually reach many people for God.

As a preacher, your job is not to SAY the message, but to ensure people HEAR the message and RESPOND to the message by turning to Christ.

Because what ultimately matters is not that you personally believed and preached what was true, but how many other people you are able to bring with you into the Kingdom.

Back