• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Netherlands

Is this really how we welcome people? What happened to finding some common ground to welcome new-comers and spend some time getting to know them personally?

If we really must take issue with something, at least have some taste and start a separate thread and tag him if you'd like to discuss the role of hate, tone in Christian outreach or whathaveyou.

@rockfox, if someone says "Hello people, I exist", we will respond with "welcome". If someone says "Hello, I exist, and here's a load of theology I'd like to talk about", we'll respond with "welcome, and here's some more talk on that theology". I expect Johan will be happier that we choose to engage in discussion on matters he has raised than if we ignored most of what he took time to write simply through misplaced politeness. Johan doesn't waste time on politeness, he's outspoken and blunt, and good on him - so I am sure he is quite happy for others to respond in kind and even expects that.
But a simple "Welcome" has been said also.

Welcome Johan, you're on the front lines over there. I admire your courage. Don't forget to be wise as well.
Agreed. The concept of the underground church comes to mind. In China, there were missionaries and British Christian influence for a few generations. When the ChiComs came to power, some (many) of those converts were martyred, but many went underground. With the continuation of covert missions works coming from the outside and the fluctuating Commie crackdowns waning at times, the estimated number of believers in China is said to outnumber those in the US. Sometimes keeping quiet on the outside, yet active on the inside is the most wise. Each person has his own calling.

@Johan Paulsson , welcome. And good on you being willing to stand up for what you believe regardless of the cost. The world needs more people who are willing to do that.

There is however a balance to be found in how we approach these matters, and as you have stated you are seeking wisdom, knowledge and understanding, I'll make some comments on this.

I have a relative who is (or was, he's very elderly now) as confrontational and passionate as you about teaching Christianity. He spent much of his life distributing Chick Publications tracts, traveled internationally in order to protest against Protestant christians who were getting too close to the Catholic church, and was very seriously shunned by many local Christians and churches for his work. I admire his willingness to stand up for what he believed was right, and actually agree with much of his theological views.

However, his methods were in some ways counterproductive, as ultimately they actually limited the number of people who were willing to speak to him. Although there was an enormous amount of truth in what he was teaching (for instance he was very strong on the evils of Catholicism and Islam, and issues with modern bible translations), the abrupt and confrontational way that he presented it meant that this could all be dismissed as "hatred". He came across to many people as just hating Catholics, hating Muslims, hating whoever, and then they would dismiss everything he said as the beliefs of an extreme crackpot.

Which meant that all the really good things he did have to say were ignored.

On reading your posts, I find that theologically we have a lot in common, we'd find we agreed on far more than we disagreed on. However I see serious issues with your attitude, how you're approaching this:

I agree with you that women should not lead men, and that the Salvation Army is wrong on this.

But why would this mean that you "abhor and hate them"? Why would this mean that you considered them not to be "believers in Jesus Christ"?

Surely you should love them, as Christ loved us even when we were sinners. However bad they are, we are called to LOVE them. Love does not mean ignoring their faults - we are called to love our enemies even. If we are to even love our enemies, how much easier is it to love our family, and those who claim to follow Jesus but just have a few things wrong?

Christianity is really simple. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (Romans 10:9). That's all.

Patriarchy is correct - but you don't have to believe it to be saved. There are hundreds of theological details that are correct, and which we can get passionate about for good reasons, but none of them are technically required to be saved. We can have all sorts of things wrong, yet still be saved. Because God looks at the heart, He looks past our faulty understanding, and He loves us as we are. He loves our baby steps towards serving Him, even if those steps are imperfect, because He sees the intent of them.

So it is great to see your passion. Passion is very important. Now, please listen to WISDOM in when and how to apply that passion.

If you hate everyone who disagrees with you, then people will dismiss everything you say as the rantings of a hateful man.

But if you love everyone who disagrees with you, talk to them compassionately, but use your passion to be willing to speak the truth even when they don't want to hear it - still speaking in love, but not holding back from the truth - you will actually reach many people for God.

As a preacher, your job is not to SAY the message, but to ensure people HEAR the message and RESPOND to the message by turning to Christ.

Because what ultimately matters is not that you personally believed and preached what was true, but how many other people you are able to bring with you into the Kingdom.

Why would you not need to believe in patriarchy, that men needs to rule and make good decisions, choices and determinations in a country and in a family?

To follow the order of God is to have order in life, not to mix truths with untruths.

this is for sure a salvation issue as it is commanded by THE LORD for a woman to obey and submit to her husband as unto THE LORD.

Obedience is what it is talking about when it talks about ''Faith'' and ''believeth''.

There is no other way than to believe that ''faith' and ''believeth'' has to do with obedience and submission to the will of THE LORD, to the commandments of THE LORD, to THE SCRIPTURE and to the law of THE LORD.

There are many people with many truths, but who are mixing truths with untruths.

You recognize this yourself? You see this?

Salvation and righteousness are important and necessary topics that I have discussed for a long time with different people, from different denominations. It is many times the same scriptures that are used.

Can you elaborate what you mean with ''Faith'' and ''Believeth''?

It is not unusual for me to see Romans 10:9-11 being used in order to say something like:

''People only needs to believe. No works are needed.''

Many people come to different conclusions in how to view sin, righteousness and salvation.

Salvation for me is salvation from sin and for this purpose was the son of God manifested that he might destroy the works of the devil in peopel's lives, ie. he came to redeem and save people from their sins and not in their sins.

Jesus Christ came to save his people from their sins, and not in ther sins.

The doctrine of salvation and the doctrine of righteousness are extremely necessary and importan in order to be right with THE LORD, in order to have a right and a good standing with THE LORD.

If we have doctrines that contradicts the scripture, then how can we claim to be followers of God and how can we then claim salvation?

This is why we need to read and study the scripture in order to not be fooled by the errors of the wicked.

The man is suppose to be the head over the woman, so what about if the woman wants to be the head over the man? She can still be saved no matter what she is saying and doing?

You believe a woman can be a feminist, and yet be saved by grace through faith?

I certainly and firmly do not believe a woman can be saved while disobeying the word of God and the order of God.

What I mean with feminism is women who wants equality between men and women concerning authority, leadership and power.

Feminism for me is also about if women wants to walk for themselves, take the train for themselves, take the car for themselves, take the bus for themselves, take taxi for themselves, take the plane for themselves, jog for themselves, run for themselves, making themselves short haired, coulouring their hair, having broided hair, having make up in order to make themselves look more ''attractive'', dress themselves immodest in order to get bad attention and making career rather than becoming wives to a Godly, holy and righteous man etc.

Rebellion, disobedience and pride is alright and okay?

Women are not supposed to live for themselves, but to be led, guided and protected by a Godly, holy and righteous man and to become parents if possible, if they can get pregnant or/and if they can adopt a child or more.

What about the Pride-Festival?

Do you love when people are showing and proving themselves prideful openly and publicly?
Do you love people's personality when/if they are prideful, rebellious and disobedient?

There may be people walking in this Pride-Festival who are calling themselves Christians and yet support, defend and encourage the sin of homosexuality.

What do you say about them? What do you say to them?

Are they saved or unsaved? Righteous or unrighteous? Godly or ungodly? Wise or unwise? Learned or unlearned? Educated or uneducated? Kind or unkind? Humble or prideful? Good or evil? Right or wrong? Loving or unloving?

There is noone losing salvation over being prideful, rebellious and disobedient against the moral standard of God?

You know and understand Roman Catholics, Orthodox, Pentecostals, Baptists, Amish, Mennonites, Methodists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Arminians, Lutherans and Calvinists etc. claim to believe on The Lord Jesus Christ.

Anyone can say they believe on The Lord Jesus Christ, but that does not necessarily make them believers in Jesus Christ and neither as Christians.

''These words “faith” and “belief” are similar words. Nelson's Bible Dictionary definesfaith as a belief in or confident attitude toward God, involving commitment to his will for one's life. Nelson also says belief is to place one's trust in God's truth. ... Faith and belief are two sides of the same coin. Sep 2, 2006'' - From Google.

Do you have anything against this? Do you have another view of ''Faith'' and ''Belief''?

You understand, see, recognize and know that ''Belief'' and ''Faith'' are much more than to merely recognize what God has done through Jesus Christ if you read and study the scripture more closely.

Hebrews 11 is very clear about what faith is about and how faith is proven and evident in a person's life.
Hebrews 11 shows examples of people who lived by faith and acted by faith.

Noah was moved by fear and built an ark, but what kind of fear did Noah had that made him built this ark?
The fear of God. Saying ''I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ'' or sayiing ''Lord Lord'' ill not save anyone if they are committing and practicing sin and unrighteousness againsy

Noah built an ark, believed in what God told would happen to the wicked world in his time and this proved and showed that Noah had faith in THE LORD.

Noah and all his family together with his sons wives and all the animals in the ark got saved from the flood because of the faith of Noah.

Noah was a preacher of righteousness and many people mocked him, laughed at him and rejected him for the reason that he built an ark to save himself and his family together with all the animals from this flood.

Noah was not a preacher of righteousness?

Noah did not love THE LORD because he did not get any converts or you mean he got converts while preaching to the people who mocked him for his faith in THE LORD?

I do believe that many people, nowadays, who profess to be Christians are too afraid of being hard with sinners and unbelievers because it can mean that they will be rejected by them.

Better to tell hard truths than to tell flattery words of deceit.

Abraham obeyed THE LORD by offering his only son from Sarah.
This was a work that proved and showed faith in Abraham's life.

Abraham believed for the reasons of his actions, for his obedience to THE LORD.

You mean you are already in understanding, wisdom and knowledge about what faith is and how faith should be practiced? Faith worketh by love? Faith without works is dead?

Do you have works that proves and shows that you are walking by faith and walking in love?

What about ''And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved'' in John 3:19-20?

Do these verses apply to you?

You are not among those who doeth evil and neither among those who hateth the light?
Are you a good person or are you an evil person in your own eyes?

The face of THE LORD is against them that doeth evil?

I have witnessed about, read about and heard from many denominations, and they are living in hypocrisy and idolatry based on their doctrines and lifestyles.

Licence to sin? If noone can lose salvation based on sin, then it is a licence to sin. You agree?

I do not know and neither understand how much you have read from the scripture, both from Old Testament and from The New Testament.

Consistency is important and necessary for me as a Christian Street Evangelist, including a Christian Street Preacher.

I have read both from Old Testament and from The New Testament about love and about hatred.

Hatred is not against love and love is not against hatred.

This is consistent with both Old Testament and New Testament.

You see?

Every time we love something or someone then we hate something else and someone else, whether you admit this or not, whether you believe it or not and whether you trust this or not.

Shunning, rejecting and avoiding a person is a way of showing and proving hatred toward this person.

If you are shunning, rejecting and avoiding a person then it is because you have something against this person, because this person have a personality that you dislike and hate, and you want this person to change in order for you to accept him/her as a brother in Jesus Christ.

Or would you call a person a Christian, a brother/sister in Jesus Christ and a Believer in Jesus Christ no matter what he/she believes in, no matter what he/she teach and no matter how he/she lives?

You agree with me that Christian and Believing men can have multiple wives without committing adultery, without cheating and without being unfaithful?

What if there are people who claims that you would commit adultery if you have multiple wives?
Still saved no matter what they say?

If a person is lying about what is sin, is not this considered as idolatry then? What is idolatry for you?

If THE LORD has said that something is good, right and pleasing, but someone else says that it is a sin, who is right then? THE LORD who has said it is good, right and pleasing or the person who says it is a sin?

If THE LORD is right, and we know for fact that THE LORD is not a liar, what about the person who said it is a sin? If a person says something that is untrue, what does that make him? A liar, right?

Can a liar enter the kingdom of God? What will happen with liars if liars do not turn away from all their lies?

There is really no separation concerning the sinner and the sin inside the scripture.
The scripture is very clear that THE LORD both hate the sin and the sinner who is committing sin.

Old Testament and New Testament show and prove that THE LORD does not accept sinners and unbelievers as they are. Sodom and Gomorrah are only two examples.

There are examples in New Testament as well.

The Apostle Paul rebuked and judged the church in Corinth for not separating themselves from a person who had taken his father's wife and had sex with her and wanted them to put aaway from amng themselves that wicked person.

It is very simple for me to see why THE LORD hates sinners and unbelievers, and yet see why THE LORD has shown and proven benevolent and moral love toward sinners and unbelievers through the works of Jesus Christ.

God is a jealous God. God does not want anyone to create their own god according to their own belly and neither according to their own immoral feelings and nor according to their own imaginations

I do not believe that THE LORD loves sinners and unbelievers in a personal way, but I believe THE LORD has shown and proven benevolent and moral love toward sinners and unbelievers and yet hate sinners and unbelievers for their sins and unbelief, for their disobedience and pride.

There are clear scriptures against sinners, unbelievers, the unrighteous, workers of iniquity and evildoers.

This is why no liars, no effeminate, no unbelieving, no cowards, no homosexuals, no fornicators, no false teachers, no heretics ands no idolaters etc. will enter the kingdom of God.

How much false doctrines can you have and still be saved? If you are proven wrong about the scripture, and you still abide in your sins, would you still claim salvation despite of sin in your life?

If you have sin in your life, can you mention what sins you have not stopped doing?
Do you believe you can be morally perfect and sinless in this life?

I do believe in sinless perfection and moral perfection in this life.

When I say sinless perfection and moral perfection it does not mean that you can not choose to commit sin in the future, it just means that you need to be sinlessly and morally perfect in order to be accepted with THE LORD.

Acts 10:34-35 makes this very clear that ''...in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.''

Meaning a person needs to fear THE LORD and worketh righteousness in order to be accepted with THE LORD.

Or do you mean The Apostle Peter said anything else than what it says there?

Obedience to THE LORD is the key in order to be accepted by HIM.

I can give many examples on persons inside the scripture who were not accepted by THE LORD and who got punished for their sins and unrighteousness.

Punishment is a sort of hatred for a person's personality, for what this person has said or/and done.

A Biblical family is a family who obey, serve, trust and believe in THE LORD.

I do not believe in Easy Believism.
I do not believe that you only have to acknowledge that God exists and what he has done for you.

There is no automatic salvation just because someone claims to believe, as even the devils believe that God is one and they tremble.

Brokenness over ones sins needs to be proven, repentance and turning away from all sin and from all unrighteousness is a necessary part order to become saved by grace through faith.

The scripture is clear that mercy is given to those who confesseth their sins and forsaketh them, not without forsaking sins. Forsaking sins means to stop doing them and to leave them behind oneself.

Faith is proven through moral actions, not in immoral actions.

Faith worketh by love. Love is obedience and submission to THE LORD.

The point is that faith alone does not save, if you by faith means to only acknowledge what Jesus Christ has done without obedience to the commandments of THE LORD.

Christianity for me is not only about what Christ has done for sinners and unbelievers, but what sinners and unbelievers needs to do in order to be reconciled with God and what to do in order to abide in Jesus Christ.

The blood of Jesus Christ is limited, as the blood of Jesus Christ only cleanses from all sin and from all unrighteousness for those who choose, by their own free will, to turn away from all sin and from all unrighteousness and put their faith in Jesus Christ.

This I see as a requirement and command inside the scripture.

If you do not have all these parts, how can you then claim salvation?
What is salvation for you?

I hope we can have a fruitful conversation over our differences in doctrines and lifestyle.

@Johan Paulsson, hypothetically, let's say you happen to be honestly wrong about some detail of theology, and as a result are acting differently to what God really wants you to be doing. You genuinely believe you're doing what is right, but are wrong.
  1. Are you sinning?
  2. If you die before you realise you were wrong, so don't ever think to change your ways, will you go to hell?

Is this really how we welcome people? What happened to finding some common ground to welcome new-comers and spend some time getting to know them personally?

If we really must take issue with something, at least have some taste and start a separate thread and tag him if you'd like to discuss the role of hate, tone in Christian outreach or whathaveyou.

I can see what kind of people who has welcomed me, but it is alright if they come with constructive criticism if what they are saying are based on the scripture.

Hopefully we can share thoughts and have fruitful conversations.
I am open to change doctrines and lifestyle if anyone can prove me wrong about my doctrines and lifestyle.

I can give people doctrines and explain my lifestyle.

I can give people scriptures about what I stand for and behind concerning doctrines and lifestyle and why I am living the way I am living.

Many times scriptures does not help/work as those who are against me often comes to different conclusions than me and using different scriptures in order to prove their doctrines and lifestyle to be right.

Yes, they can do a new separate thread about salvation and righteousness, or I can do.

I have no problems with dealing with these topics here as I have told a bit what I am standing for and behind concerning doctrine and lifestyle.

Anyway, I think my words has provoked people and they wanted to air their opinions about what I have said.

I want to provoke people to read and study the scripture so that they hopefully come to understanding and knowledhge what the scripture is talking about when it comes to salvation, faith, good works, believeth, righteousness, holiness, Godliness, sin, filthy rags, unrighteousness, ungodliness and iniquity etc.

I want to provoke people to do good works toward one another.

I do not want to see people say ''Salvation is only by faith and not by works'' and ''What we do does not matter.'' and ''We can not lose salvation based on anything we say, think and do.''

This is a doctrine that I have discussed for a long with various people time and mostly it is the same scriptures used in order to claim more or less:

''Good works are not really necessary and important. Just a fruit of salvation, but works does not save.''.

I am against once saved always saved.

I do believe a person can depart from the faith and therefore become a reprobate.

If people do not come with constructive/good criticism and neither coming with anything against my doctrines and my lifestyle, then I am willing to ask them questions and give them scriptures that I firmly believe and know speaks against their opinions.

I disagree with some of your doctrinal positions, but it doesn't bother me.

Now that we've been introduced to your perspective, might I suggest you venture into the rest of the forum and mix it up there? It would be nice to see you engaged in other topics other than your doctrines to see how you can contribute there.

@Johan Paulsson, hypothetically, let's say you happen to be honestly wrong about some detail of theology, and as a result are acting differently to what God really wants you to be doing. You genuinely believe you're doing what is right, but are wrong.
  1. Are you sinning?
  2. If you die before you realise you were wrong, so don't ever think to change your ways, will you go to hell?

I have done many sins in my past. I do not deny that I have sinned.

''Sinned'' is a word that is written in past tense. Romans 3:23 does not contradict what I am saying.

Romans 3:23 was though written to the church in Rome and not, from the beginning to us, but I can for sure say that ''I have sinned'' which means I have sinned in the past.

''Sinned'' and ''Sinning'' are different words.

You asked me ''Are you sinning?'' which is asking me if I am sinning for the moment, if I am sinning now.

According to my knowledge and understanding I am not sinning for the moment.

I am not a sinner. I am a former sinner.

I can though become a sinner and an unbeliveer by committing sin and by living in unbelief, and therefore I would be in need of repentance toward God and faith toward Jesus Christ IF that would ever happen.

I have though sinned, but I have repented from all sin and from all unrighteousness according to my knowledge and understanding.

Conscience and common sense needs to be applied. I do believe that I am using common sense and my own conscience based on what I am saying and doing right now.

I do believe in living a holy, Godly, sober, moral and righteous life in this present world, as this is exactly what the grace of God teaches us according to Titus 2:11-12.

One sin separates a person from God and one sin is enough to lose salvation, and this is why repentance is necessary and needed in order to become saved by grace through faith.

A person can, as the scripture tells, depart from the faith and can therefore lose salvation based on sin and unbelief.

I do believe that we can be separated from this world, yet living in this world.

I can choose to sin in the future, but can as well choose to never sin again.

This is what we can call free will concerning moral choices.

When I talk about standing for and behind free will then I mean Free will in the sense of having the power to choose between doing right or wrong, between doing good or evil and between walking in the light or walking in darkness.

I do not believe that Adam and Eve made our free will limited because of their sins.
I do believe that we have a complete free will concerning moral choices, despite of what Adam and Eve did.

Free will concerning moral choices has not changed.

If I would be a sinner and an unbeliever, because of my sins and unbelief, then I would not inherit the kingdom of THE LORD.

A person who is a sinner and an unbeliever is in enmity against God and is a child of the devil, according to the scripture.

You do well to read, study and understand 1 John 3:6-18 which speaks about:

1. WHO IS A CHILD OF GOD
2. WHO IS A CHILD OF THE DEVIL
3. HOW TO ABIDE IN JESUS CHRIST
4. WHOM TO FOLLOW
--> IN THE EXAMPLE OF ABEL WHO WAS RIGHTEOUS IN HIS ACTIONS
5. WHOM TO NOT FOLLOW
--> IN THE EXAMPLE OF CAIN WHO KILLED HIS BROTHER, ABEL, FOR THE REASON OF JEALOUSY
6. THE REASON/PURPOSE WHY THE SON OF GOD AS MANIFESTED
7. WHO IS RIGHTEOUS
8. HOW TO BE RIGHTEOUS
9. WHO IS BORN OF GOD
10. TO NOT MARVEL IF THE WORLD HATES US
11. HOW PEOPLE PASSED FROM DEATH TO LIFE
12. WHOSOEVER HATETH HIS BROTHER IS A MURDERER
13. NO MURDERER HATH ETERNAL LIFE ABIDING IN HIM
14. HE THAT LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER ABIDETH IN DEATH
15. GOD LAID DOWN HIS LIFE FOR US
16. WE OUGHT TO LAY DON OUR LIVES FOR THE BRETHREN
17. HOW TO HAVE THE LOVE OF GOD DWELLING IN US
18. LET US NOT LOVE IN WORD, NEITHER IN TONGUE; BUT IN DEED AND IN TRUTH

You do well to submit to and obey what needs to be done in order to have the love of God dwelling in you according to 1 John 3:16-18.

If people claim to not be perfect/mature, and we know for fact that Jesus Christ commanded and told people to be perfect/mature in love, then it is a clear sign they are practicng and committing sin and unrighteousness and therefore are in need of repentance toward God and faith toward Jesus Christ.

I am commanded and told as well to study to shew myself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth and to examine myself, whether I am in the faith or if I am a reprobate. I need to be like the Bereans, using my own conscience and using common sense and in this we can understand and know if we are in Jesus Christ or if we are outside of Jesus Christ.

A sinner and an unbeliever is wrong and will for sure be judged according to his/her actions to the lake of fire if he/she has not repented from all sin and neither repented from all unrighteousness.

There will be a judgment day when every person will be judged based on their words, thoughts, actions and intentions.

Is this wrong? People will not be judged because of their words, thoughts, actions and intentions?
Actions does not matter any longer, but only acknowledging that God exists and to believe in what God has done through Jesus Christ? So what about the devils who also believe that God is one?

Can you solve out these scriptures by using logic, reason, rationality and soundness?

I disagree with some of your doctrinal positions, but it doesn't bother me.

Now that we've been introduced to your perspective, might I suggest you venture into the rest of the forum and mix it up there? It would be nice to see you engaged in other topics other than your doctrines to see how you can contribute there.

Would be good then if we work on solving our differences then as soon as possible.

I will for sure read and study more. I am not done studying and reading.

There are still room for growing in wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

@Johan Paulsson, you completely misunderstood my question and have not answered it. I was not asking if you are a sinner. I know that you will be trying not to sin, as you have stated. I will reword it and ask again:

What happens if a person (anybody) works very hard to obey God to the best of their understanding, but actually understands wrong. They think God means one thing, and do that diligently. But they misunderstood scripture, and in reality what they were doing was wrong. God actually wanted them to be doing something different, and if they had known this they would have obeyed Him, they only disobeyed Him because they misunderstood.
  1. Are they sinning?
  2. Would they go to hell if they died today?
Please just answer yes or no to each of these two questions.

@Johan Paulsson, you completely misunderstood my question and have not answered it. I was not asking if you are a sinner. I know that you will be trying not to sin, as you have stated. I will reword it and ask again:

What happens if a person (anybody) works very hard to obey God to the best of their understanding, but actually understands wrong. They think God means one thing, and do that diligently. But they misunderstood scripture, and in reality what they were doing was wrong. God actually wanted them to be doing something different, and if they had known this they would have obeyed Him, they only disobeyed Him because they misunderstood.
  1. Are they sinning?
  2. Would they go to hell if they died today?
Please just answer yes or no to each of these two questions.

I made a long response. You seem to not have understood me completely about my answers.

The first question is a ''YES'' and the other question is a ''YES''.

Sin separates sinners from THE LORD and the face of THE LORD is against them that doeth evil.
Committing and practicing sin and unrighteousness is doing what is evil, bad and wrong.

Each person's responsibility when reached the age of accountability to make sure they are not involved in hypocrisy and idolatry.

Women are the weaker vessels and fall easily for false doctrines and are therefore in need of a Godly, holy and righteous husband who can rightly divide the word of truth and guide them according to the scripture.

Sin is a free will choice to rebel against, and to disobey, THE LORD.
Sin is not something people are forced to do.

I do not believe, if people commit and practice sin and rebellion against THE LORD, that they were truly doing their best to follow THE LORD.

The best people can do is to actually follow THE LORD, less than this is not doing their best in order to follow THE LORD.

I believe those who are committing and practicing sin for the moment are searing their own conscience in order to continue in their rebellion, disobedience and pride against THE LORD.

A person either hate sin or love sin, and one's own words, thoughts and actions will reveal if this person hate sin or love sin.

People know the truth and what is right and good by their God-given conscience, but many people are sadly searing their conscience.

Do you believe a person have a God-given conscience?
Do you believe a person can sear his/her God-given conscience?

I say ''YES'' to both your questions because they do have a conscience and because they do have a free will concerning moral choices.

Many people believe in what they are doing because they are afraid of losing support and afraid of losing friends that they have been friends with for a longer time.

They hold on to doctrines and lifestyle so that they can keep on having strong ties to people they have been with for a long time. For many women it is hard for them to cut their ties with their parents or/and siblings because they may have been very close to their parents or/and siblings.

Cutting of bands with bad people is something that many people refuse to do because they want to live a comfortable life, and do not want to be separated from this world.

Doing what THE LORD says is sin, unrighteousness and iniquity is stupid, wicked, evil, unrighteous, bad, wrong, carnal, worldly, selfishness, unloving, unkind, hateful, crazy, immoral, immature and unhealthy etc.

Mercy and grace is given to those who confesseth their sins and forsaketh them.

This is consistent with both Old Testament and New Testament.

If they die in their sins, without having confessed their sins and without forsaking their sins, then I firmly do believe that the lake of fire awaits for them. The wages of sin is death.

Only those who feareth THE LORD have mercy on them.

LUKE 1:50

50 And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

Would be good then if we work on solving our differences then as soon as possible.

I will for sure read and study more. I am not done studying and reading.

There are still room for growing in wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
I don't care to begin the process to resolve our differences. Judging from your posts, it just seems like it would give you more of a forum to prove how you are right and all the Baptists, charismatics, evangelicals, everyone else, etc. are wrong, and only your version of the truth is acceptable.

As it stands now, you've pretty much designated all of us to Hell if we don't believe exactly as you do, so maybe we can't reason with you. Your mind is already made up before you got to know us.

Rather than making your time on this forum all about you, your doctrine, and your perfection ....please venture out on the other posts and mix it up. I don't care to engage in sophistry and self-indulgence. I want to be welcoming, but not enabling.

What are your views on declining birth rates, AI....other things. Contribute to the forum first, then lecture us.

I don't care to begin the process to resolve our differences. Judging from your posts, it just seems like it would give you more of a forum to prove how you are right and all the Baptists, charismatics, evangelicals, everyone else, etc. are wrong, and only your version of the truth is acceptable.

As it stands now, you've pretty much designated all of us to Hell if we don't believe exactly as you do, so maybe we can't reason with you. Your mind is already made up before you got to know us.

Rather than making your time on this forum all about you, your doctrine, and your perfection ....please venture out on the other posts and mix it up. I don't care to engage in sophistry and self-indulgence. I want to be welcoming, but not enabling.

What are your views on declining birth rates, AI....other things. Contribute to the forum first, then lecture us.

Do you believe there are many roads to the kingdom of God?
Do you believe yourself to be on the narrow road or on the broad road?

Do you believe the truth is relative or do you believe the truth is absolute?

I do judge people according the scripture, and you judge me according to what you consider are the right doctrines and the right lifestyle.

I do believe in an absolute truth, and you don't? You believe everyone is right?

Are there many truths suddenly?

If there is an absolute truth, can people then live in untruths and yet be considered as Christians and Believers in Jesus Christ? Can you tell me... Those who are living in untruths, what are they called? Untruths are lies, right?

If anyone spread lies, what are they called? Liars?

Are liars going to be punsihed with the lake of fire if they do not stop their lies? Yes or no?

Using logic, reason, rationality, common sense, consistency and soundness is important and necessary when talking about doctrines and lifestyle.

I can reason, read and listen. Do not think I am ignoring your words.

If you say anything wrong and false about me then it would be good for you to understand and know that I am going to defend myself according to what I believe the scripture is teaching.

Of course I believe that I am right in my doctrines and lifestyle.

Of course I want to prove my own doctrines to be true and right, and warn people about false doctrines and hypocritical lifestyles. Is this wrong and bad?

Of course I want to convince you and persuade you that what I am saying is right and good for you to follow.

You believe that you are right about your doctrines and your lifestyle?

If you can prove me wrong about what I am saying and doing I am willing repent and turn away from what I am teaching and from how I am living.

Do you have any real experience about being on the streets and street preach? I mean, you are a street preacher?

If you are not a street preacher, what is hindering you from becoming a street preacher?

A big price to pay to follow Jesus Christ according to the scripture.

If I can prove you wrong about what you are saying and doing are you then willing to repent and turn away from what you are teaching and how you are living.

If you are wrong are you still going to be stubborn about your doctrines and lifestyle?

Do you see yourself as open for changes in your life concerning doctrines and lifestyle?

Do you think and believe that everyone here are doing what they can to persuade and convince others to follow their doctrines and their lifestyles?

From the Home Page:

Biblical Families exists to support, defend, encourage, and strengthen Christians who are seeking to "be transformed by the renewing of their minds" in the area of what the scriptures teach about marriage and family. We provide online resources for education and support, we have a discussion forum here on our website that has members from around the globe, and we host regular retreats and get-togethers around the United States to encourage real 'meatspace' fellowship for like-minded families.

If you can't find what you're looking for, or have suggestions for our site, please contact us using the Quick Contact form below. We look forward to hearing from you!

Paul was a solider for Christ. Imprisoned and eventually decapitated for his beliefs. His approach that won so many over was: "To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some" (1 Corinthians 9:22).

Back