• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from the Nystrom

What's wrong with autistic women?
Nothing. One of my very best friends is an autistic woman.

Everyone has hir place in Yah's Pantheon.

Ginger is talking about the original post in this thread. I feel she's jumped on something that wasn't actually said. No one has any problem with autistic women.

;)

if it didn't matter to him, it wouldn't have been mentioned in that way
Well, I think one being autistic is a worthy thing to note, but also note that he is still very fond of her!

... something wrong with autistic women?

paragraph 11? towards the end

What I wrote:

" I noticed that she was sort of autistic. Anyway she decided that I was not her type, and we called it off. She is still a good family friend and I am still fond of her."

There was nothing wrong with her, although she was kind of amusing. I went to a University of Texas basketball game when we were an item and I texted her a picture of the court in an attempt to keep in touch with her and she texted back "No interest whatsoever". Most people, especially those you are interested in, would sort of temper that and at least say something like, "but I hope you are having a great time!" or something. But she just cut me off. It is like she could not perceive what her communication was like on the other end. We talked about it a little bit.

If you notice, she was the one that said I was not her type. I did not reject her. Sometimes I wonder if she just said that because she was scared of a relationship and the work that would be involved?

Also notice that I said she is still a good family friend and that I am still fond of her.

As far as I know she remains unmarried.

@steve
Try this...
Code:
[img]https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/51392496/so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg[/img]
It won’t open, possibly because I am on an iPhone.

Back