• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Housing

What is manscaping?
“Landscaping” for men. A haircut and/or shave for the frank and beans. :) And the pubic region above. And underneath and towards the back. Heck! For everything below the belt and above the thighs.

Last edited:
soyscaping

I so agree!!! It's unnatural for men or women to shave off everything so they can look like they haven't had puberty yet. I'm also not impressed with men who pluck and groom their eyebrows as if they were teenage girls getting ready for the prom. It's not at all manly.

I so agree!!! It's unnatural for men or women to shave off everything so they can look like they haven't had puberty yet. I'm also not impressed with men who pluck and groom their eyebrows as if they were teenage girls getting ready for the prom. It's not at all manly.
I trim mainly to help with odors and irritation from sweat, especially while working outside. Although shaving EVERYTHING off isn’t all that necessary. For me, trimming helps because since then there’s no rash or irritation whenever it’s hot out and sweating.

HOUSING, my friends.
This thread was about housing.

Not about the thatched roof over the tool shed.

I used to agree with this but then I got old and my eyebrows started growing straight down and into my eyes. I now find myself snipping the offenders. It’s hell getting old.

I used to agree with this but then I got old and my eyebrows started growing straight down and into my eyes. I now find myself snipping the offenders. It’s hell getting old.
Wait until your hair goes underground and comes out your ears.

Evidently we have exhausted the subject.

We are into the beautiful ones stage of civilization.

Not a good sign.

I trim the "whiskers" hiding in hubby's eyebrows. We both agree with your sentiments about getting old. :cool:

Hair in the ears has always creeped me out. Why do our bodies do that!!? On my list to ask God once I see him face to face....but by then it will assuredly be unimportant. lol

God: Welcome to Heaven my child! What do you think of my Eternal Glory?

Julie: Yeah, it's nice. So about the ear hair thing? What's with that?

God: Welcome to Heaven my child! What do you think of my Eternal Glory?

Julie: Yeah, it's nice. So about the ear hair thing? What's with that?

That is exactly what my logistical brain would think! What is the purpose of ear hair? And if it is so important why when we are old and not when we are young? I need answers, Lord! :p

Back