• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Introductions

Welcome Sara,

I hope you will find some interesting topics on our boards. We would also love to know more about you and how God revealed Polygyny to you. What ever you are comfortable sharing would be great. Feel free to ask any questions that are on your mind, too.

Hope for the future,
Julieb

Hi Tara er, Sara :)

It is good that you are searching and that you are an adult ready to make up your mind about life. I was there for a waaay too long time myself. Anyway, read this blog about my new family :) http://www.3rsfor1.blogspot.com/ My post is at the very bottom. Hope it encourages you!

Hi Tara/Sara
I am from Reno. Lived there for 27 years before marrying my hubby and moving to Texas. Welcome.

SweetLissa

Wow itsoktobesingle, that is a great post, thank you for sharing! Congratulations.

Lissa, very interesting that you used to live here. Kind of a relief that I am not the only one around here. Thank you for the welcome.

BTW Sara is just fine, only family and close close friends that knew me before the nickname call me Tara, but if you want to call me Tara that's fine too :)

Bikerbabe3 said:
Hi Love,
My family lived in Texas when our son was born. I am actually from the TX/LA border. I went to school in Texas for my career.My oldest daughter and her family live in Houston. I would move to TX in a heartbeat. I think the area around Austin is lovely. Been there for a vacation with my two daughters, grandchildren. Love it.
Hope to be able to come to the retreat in TX but until then. Hello and welcome.

Howdy Bikerbabe3, the closest I got to a motorcycle was a Honda Helix Motor Scooter that was freeway legal. Ministering for Christ with motorcycles sound fascinating. I recently graduated with a film production degree and live in Walker county, which is about 90 min north of Houston. Good to see more Texans out there.

Hello! My name is Lindsay and I am the first wife of two in a polygynous family. My SW, D, and I have been friends for 16 years and our husband and I are her daughters godparents. They became a part of our family in Feb. 2009 and things have been wonderful. Don't get me wrong, we have had our tough spots, but the good very much outweighs the bad. Between our husband, myself and D, we have 5 children who are 10, 9, 8, 7 and 4 years old. I will be graduating in May with my bachelors degree in Christian Studies and then I will be getting my masters degree in Divinity with an emphasis in Chaplaincy. We are currently located in Central Arkansas, but we are hoping to move out of here sometime in 2010. I hope to make many new friends on this board!

Welcome Lindsay! I hope you enjoy this community as much as I do! Please let us know if there is a specific way that we can pray for you and support you.

-Love

Back