Jennifer from Alabama

• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Joleneakamama

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Feb 18, 2008
Central AZ
So glad you are Here!
Faith is what life is built on in my humble opinion. It sounds like you are a family of diverse interests. I hope you are blessed by getting to know all the other members here. I know I have been. :)

Reactions: Curtis Gerhart

cubanito

Real Person
Male
May 28, 2008
Zip Code
Welcome Jennifer, you guys here will find all kinds of info and curious topics.

Reactions: raulus

Joleneakamama

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Feb 18, 2008
Central AZ
Holy thread resurrection Batman!

Lanora talks with Jennifer often, and I do sometimes, but she's not been on the forum in a long time. A welcome for someone that's been gone over four years seems pointless. Lol

MeganC

Seasoned Member
Real Person*
Female
Apr 11, 2017
Cody, Wyoming
megans-polyblog.blogspot.com
Zip Code
Holy thread resurrection Batman!

Lanora talks with Jennifer often, and I do sometimes, but she's not been on the forum in a long time. A welcome for someone that's been gone over four years seems pointless. Lol

Well, you never know. Maybe she'll get an email notification and come back to answer this. ;)

Joleneakamama

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Feb 18, 2008
Central AZ
Well, you never know. Maybe she'll get an email notification and come back to answer this. ;)
Not likely. Things here went sour for them and she has a busy life with her children, hubby and sisterwife of a few years. :cool:

• Wow
Reactions: MeganC