• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Just Funny Memes

Evidently this was before transgender entered the chat.
Transsexual
We only empower the narrative. Or by complying with the linguistic manipulation and intenti9nal muddling of waters.
Words and objects have a gender as a function of grammar. Living reproducing creatures have a sex.
None of us have a gender, full stop.

I would also point out that trans sexual is also a horrific fictional term for mental illness or a grotesque fetish thst has progressed to mental illnesses...or there are those that are simply degenerate predatory opportunistic types hoping to gain sexual access to children or others with undeveloped mental capabilities...leftists.

Transsexual
We only empower the narrative. Or by complying with the linguistic manipulation and intenti9nal muddling of waters.
Words and objects have a gender as a function of grammar. Living reproducing creatures have a sex.
None of us have a gender, full stop.

I would also point out that trans sexual is also a horrific fictional term for mental illness or a grotesque fetish thst has progressed to mental illnesses...or there are those that are simply degenerate predatory opportunistic types hoping to gain sexual access to children or others with undeveloped mental capabilities...leftists.
My post is about female anger management issues, not trans people.

Last edited:
My post is about female anger management issues, not trans people.
And my reply was about linguistic propaganda and the unthinking repetition of their inculcation via repetition of a false term.

Back