• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Just Funny Memes

My least favorite part of it is watching my dear loving mother dying of cancer which I think was probably significantly accelerated by the immune system damaging mRNA clot shots, booster shots, and COVID drug Remdesivir.

Sorry for the downer, but this crap is real 😡
Yes, very real and not at all funny! But for those who are in Christ, we rejoice because the moment we are absent from the body we will be present with the Lord. 🙏

Yes, very real and not at all funny! But for those who are in Christ, we rejoice because the moment we are absent from the body we will be present with the Lord. 🙏
Yes, for those who belong to Christ, death holds no terror. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. The One who raised Christ will also raise us incorruptible. We do not mourn like those who have no hope.

I also don't mean to criticize @paterfamilias's meme either. It is a funny meme because there is some real truth behind it.

My least favorite part of it is watching my dear loving mother dying of cancer which I think was probably significantly accelerated by the immune system damaging mRNA clot shots, booster shots, and COVID drug Remdesivir.

Sorry for the downer, but this crap is real 😡
We have lost three family members whose deaths I put down to the shot, so I know this is real also. Very much sympathise with your difficult situation.

Sandwiches are good, but hot meals cooked from scratch are even better. 😋
No argument found
Thing is...should some woman be loony enough to hitch her wagon to my train, she has to take in one fundamental fact...it is my kitchen.
I am chef.
She may be sous or de partie or what have you as things shake out but I will remain chef in our kitchen.
So I like to cook the hot meals...or at least butt into what the ladies are cooking until I am chased put with threats of ladle wracking. I am no wuss that can be deterred with sissy stuff like like wooden spoons. My nuisance knows no bounds

And bread is for sissies and girls anyway

Back