• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro polygyny memes

4manwife.jpg

Sounds like Wilson Phillips in the harmonies. Gated reverb on the percussion too. Very 1990's!

It lacks a strong bridge or crescendo. Which seems to be a hallmark of much modern Christian music that attempts to sound like pop music but without the kind of production quality that would make it a pop hit.

Here is a song from the same period that hit all the marks for a pop hit. It was #1 on the Christian charts. The song propelled the album almost to the Billboard top 100 and that means God's message reached people who otherwise would not have heard it.

My mom liked it and she was not a Christian. This is why I think of this song.

Sounds like Wilson Phillips in the harmonies. Gated reverb on the percussion too. Very 1990's!

It lacks a strong bridge or crescendo. Which seems to be a hallmark of much modern Christian music that attempts to sound like pop music but without the kind of production quality that would make it a pop hit.

Here is a song from the same period that hit all the marks for a pop hit. It was #1 on the Christian charts. The song propelled the album almost to the Billboard top 100 and that means God's message reached people who otherwise would not have heard it.

My mom liked it and she was not a Christian. This is why I think of this song.
I remember my younger sister really liked the group Avalon back in the late 90s. I learned about them from her, enjoyed them also, and have one of their CDs with all the other CDs in the basement.

I remember my younger sister really liked the group Avalon back in the late 90s. I learned about them from her, enjoyed them also, and have one of their CDs with all the other CDs in the basement.
Yep! I bought quite a few of their CDs. I have ripped them and have had a good selection of their songs in my Favorites Playlist.

I know this is in jest, but I don't think "dating culture" is to be preferred. In addition, I think that is even more true with polygyny, as it is more complicated than monogyny.

Please don't ask me for better advice on finding additional wives. 😉. That's above my pay grade.

While I have CDs of both, I preferred the alternative rock version of DC Talk to the rap one. Then again I'm not a rap fan.
Good music is like candy, once you get rid of the wrappers.

Back