• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro polygyny memes

Reminds me of this article: https://www.todayschristianwoman.com/articles/2005/july/married-crush.html Seems like this lady said "No" to God one too many times, and God said "OK".
I read the article, thanks. It's sad but a good article to read when one knows how the monogamy-only doctrine has impacted the religious and social culture. You can immediately see the predicament stems from that erroneous understanding, and instead the writer would be enjoying it without guilt or shame if she knew the truth.

I read the article, thanks. It's sad but a good article to read when one knows how the monogamy-only doctrine has impacted the religious and social culture. You can immediately see the predicament stems from that erroneous understanding, and instead the writer would be enjoying it without guilt or shame if she knew the truth.
I left a comment... lol. We'll see if it gets posted.. basically said,

'Sounds like that woman needs to study what scripture actually does and doesn't say about polygyny... then start searching for a sister-wife.'

And I left a couple resources....🤣

Back