• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Let's make some pro polygyny memes

Despite the happy pictures, one girl probably has serious issues.
I agree. Given how they present themselves as only one being the wife, the other is likely trying not to be a wife, may not even want to be a wife, we don't know what's going on in her mind. Yet she has to be there through everything. If she doesn't want to do that with him, this would be an ongoing trauma that will be very psychologically damaging. On the other hand, if she does want to be his wife, but her sister would be offended by that, the effort to conceal that will be also psychologically damaging. This is a very sad situation.

I agree. Given how they present themselves as only one being the wife, the other is likely trying not to be a wife, may not even want to be a wife, we don't know what's going on in her mind. Yet she has to be there through everything. If she doesn't want to do that with him, this would be an ongoing trauma that will be very psychologically damaging. On the other hand, if she does want to be his wife, but her sister would be offended by that, the effort to conceal that will be also psychologically damaging. This is a very sad situation.
Or it could be just a public image they are putting on that it is only Abby who is married to Josh, for fear of backlash, in addition to the legality of a man being married to two women. What would really be messed up, is if Brittany wanted to marry some other man.

Or it could be just a public image they are putting on that it is only Abby who is married to Josh, for fear of backlash, in addition to the legality of a man being married to two women. What would really be messed up, is if Brittany wanted to marry some other man.
I doubt girls didn't talk about marriage and sex before both.

Probably any intimate action is being felt by both girls. So there is nothing to hide.

And due to their nature, any action by one girl requires approval of another. I think they have always came as package deal.

Last edited:
I doubt girls didn't talk about marriage and sex before both.

Probably any intimate action is being felt by both girls. So there is nothing to hide.

And due to their nature, any action by one girl requires approval of another. I think they have always came as package deal.
I agree. It would be interesting to get them on either Rambo or Kowalski's podcast, to see what they have to say.

Back