• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Madeline from the midwest

Madeline

Female
Hello friends! My name is Madeline (Maddy), and I am a widow from the Midwest USA. My husband was killed in a military training drill three years ago, and I have been struggling to find like minded friends ever since. I am still in my twenties, and have no children. I do love children, and welcome the idea of being part of a family. I am, however, happy serving God as a single woman. I love drawing and art and talking about theology. I hope to learn more about the loving lifestyle of polygyny, and I do have a desire to be a helper and possibly a wife again someday. My purpose here is not to meet a husband, but to find encouragement and friendship.

Welcome to the forums. I hope your find the fellowship you are looking for here :)

Welcome!

Not only am I sorry for your loss, @Madeline, I want to congratulate you on the strength you've shown in persevering, as well as to thank you in your husband's absence for his willingness to risk his life in pursuit of keeping the rest of us safe in this very uncertain world -- and to acknowledge you, too, for demonstrating your willingness to make that ultimate sacrifice by sharing him with our military establishment.

We are indebted to you. Thank you for your introduction, and I pray that we provide you with whatever you need and YHWH intends for us to provide you.

Peace and love,

Keith

Shalom. Welcome.

Not only am I sorry for your loss, @Madeline, I want to congratulate you on the strength you've shown in persevering, as well as to thank you in your husband's absence for his willingness to risk his life in pursuit of keeping the rest of us safe in this very uncertain world -- and to acknowledge you, too, for demonstrating your willingness to make that ultimate sacrifice by sharing him with our military establishment.

We are indebted to you. Thank you for your introduction, and I pray that we provide you with whatever you need and YHWH intends for us to provide you.

Peace and love,

Keith
Thank you! I am glad to have found such a kind and caring group!

Welcome, Madeline. I am really sorry to hear of your loss though. You’ve found a nice little corner of the Internet here, and I’m glad you’ve joined us.

Shalom and welcome.

Welcome! So glad you introduced yourself. You are welcome to join other ladies from this site on our Monday night Chat. We start at 7:30 EST and go till whenever. The directions on how to get on the chat are posted in the Ladies Only section. Hope to see you there!

Welcome! So glad you introduced yourself. You are welcome to join other ladies from this site on our Monday night Chat. We start at 7:30 EST and go till whenever. The directions on how to get on the chat are posted in the Ladies Only section. Hope to see you there!
Oh thank you! I will try. I do work this Monday until the library closes. Thank you for the invite!

Shalom and welcome @Madeline sorry to hear about your Husband. We have three that serve 1 Navy, 1 Armey, and Deployed, and 1 Air Force. May YaHWeH richly bless you in your journey.

Back