• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Madeline from the midwest

WOoOW! Sorry for your loss. My oldest son and his wife served. My son’s wife counsels vets and spouses. The strength it takes to move forward is incredible. I commend you. Welcome to the forum. I would encourage you to join the women’s forum. You will find some great Believers here, that simply want to Love you and help you. Be blessed young lady.

Hi Madeline, welcome to Biblical Families!

I'm sure you will find great fellowship here. I hope you make it to the ladies chat tomorrow. I won't be able to be there this week, but I hope to be there next week. There are some amazing women on there, I'm sure you'll love it.

Hi Madeline, welcome to Biblical Families!

I'm sure you will find great fellowship here. I hope you make it to the ladies chat tomorrow. I won't be able to be there this week, but I hope to be there next week. There are some amazing women on there, I'm sure you'll love it.
Thank you!!! I am going to hop on after work. I hope it is still going!!

Hi Madeline and welcome to our little corner of the internet!

As a military wife I am grateful for your husband's sacrifice and I am also mournful for your loss.

Megan

Maddy, we are prior AF. My husband was in CES too... unless you meant flight engineer. What base were you on? I am also from the mid-west originally. We just joined the group, and the disciples here are wonderful. Feel free to message us anytime and welcome.

WOoOW! Sorry for your loss. My oldest son and his wife served. My son’s wife counsels vets and spouses. The strength it takes to move forward is incredible. I commend you. Welcome to the forum. I would encourage you to join the women’s forum. You will find some great Believers here, that simply want to Love you and help you. Be blessed young lady.
Thank you! I am very much enjoying how warm and welcoming everyone has been!

Hello Madeline! I am sorry for your loss.
I read in another post you work at a public library. I worked at the public library for many years and loved it! I’m in another career field right now but hoping next year to step away and remain home or return to the library part time. I’m very new to the forum and finding it to be a wonderfully supportive place to be. Welcome!

Very sorry for your loss. I have not really experience loss to that degree, yet.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the fellowship.

How did you come to accept polygyny? I am very much enjoying hearing everyone's stories!

How did you come to accept it? Did your husband accept it too? Did you two ever talk about adding to your family?

My wife and I started having the conversations while watching the TV show "Big Love" when it first came out in about 2006, which we both very much enjoyed. We have had a number of serious conversations with various women over the years, and I proposed to one, once, but for various reasons none of them worked out. It is certainly harder to make happen then one expects when starting out!

Hello Madeline! I am sorry for your loss.
I read in another post you work at a public library. I worked at the public library for many years and loved it! I’m in another career field right now but hoping next year to step away and remain home or return to the library part time. I’m very new to the forum and finding it to be a wonderfully supportive place to be. Welcome!
She works at a public library? I have my own private library. It’s up to approximately 1200 books. Yes, and I get this silly question, “Did you read all these?” No, I had these shelves and thought it be handy to buy a bunch of books and fill the shelves with them.” Here’s your sign. I do cherish my books. Love my God and wife. My dream job would be getting paid to learn. Hence the doctorate pursuit. Hey, if the library is getting rid of any business, Bible, leadership, or reference books like dictionaries, etymology, etc. let me know. Have a GREEAAT day.

She works at a public library? I have my own private library. It’s up to approximately 1200 books. Yes, and I get this silly question, “Did you read all these?” No, I had these shelves and thought it be handy to buy a bunch of books and fill the shelves with them.” Here’s your sign. I do cherish my books. Love my God and wife. My dream job would be getting paid to learn. Hence the doctorate pursuit. Hey, if the library is getting rid of any business, Bible, leadership, or reference books like dictionaries, etymology, etc. let me know. Have a GREEAAT day.
Amazing private library!!! Our library had a giveaway usually every year at the end of summer where the public can go through the tossed books from all the branches that they had to get rid of to make room for all the new books. I used to come home with quite a few. Not sure when the giveaway will start back up again but it’s a fun time to peruse free books.:)

I'm so sorry for your loss as a vet i know the struggle you are going through I lost Sara back in january feels like yesterday just know that jesus is there and all you have to do is reach out to him and he is there welcome to the family here think of us all brothers and sisters in christ so may get crazy sometimes just know you are loved

Hello friends! My name is Madeline (Maddy), and I am a widow from the Midwest USA. My husband was killed in a military training drill three years ago, and I have been struggling to find like minded friends ever since. I am still in my twenties, and have no children. I do love children, and welcome the idea of being part of a family. I am, however, happy serving God as a single woman. I love drawing and art and talking about theology. I hope to learn more about the loving lifestyle of polygyny, and I do have a desire to be a helper and possibly a wife again someday. My purpose here is not to meet a husband, but to find encouragement and friendship.
Welcome to the group!

Back