• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Madeline from the midwest

Amazing private library!!! Our library had a giveaway usually every year at the end of summer where the public can go through the tossed books from all the branches that they had to get rid of to make room for all the new books. I used to come home with quite a few. Not sure when the giveaway will start back up again but it’s a fun time to peruse free books.:)
If you can remember next summer, let me know. Make a great reason to travel that way.

I understand what lost is like..all to well. I lost a lady I loved in the past- I was not married but was getting ready to propose to her. It has taken a very long time to heal from that. I actually do not feel I am fully healed from it still. I am near Joplin/Springfield Missouri. I am here if you need anything at all. I will be praying for you on your loss and on your safety and protection

@Madeline, I'm sorry for your loss. We lost my wife's father and two close friends recently. It's hard to lose people we love--especially when we're young and aren't expecting loss. Just know that God has a purpose for you. Put your trust in Him and everything will work out exactly how it was supposed to. I hope you find the perfect family. God Bless. ~ Phaedrus

Welcome, Maddy!
Thank you for enduring for our sake the life of a wife of a service member, and I am so sorry to hear of his death. We are glad that you are here, and I hope we are able to bring you strength and a community. Shalom

Back