• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Negative Repercussions from PM

Introduced my new wife. :eek:
Lance seems to have managed to play the "Don't ask, Don't tell" game at his church, but I don't think he had adult children who protested.

I am anticipating having to quietly leave my church at some point.
Don't leave quietly. Stick around. See how long you can last! The Sunday after we got kicked out, we quietly slipped into another church, and we have been there for over two years now. The only drawback, is that we cannot join as official members, because we would have to agree to one man one woman, and I cannot do that in good conscience.

Don't leave quietly. Stick around. See how long you can last! The Sunday after we got kicked out, we quietly slipped into another church, and we have been there for over two years now. The only drawback, is that we cannot join as official members, because we would have to agree to one man one woman, and I cannot do that in good conscience.
Do you have more than one wife?

Don't forget, Daniel, that the main fringe benefit of church membership is being in a position to be excommunicated.

Back