• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Pacific Northwest retreat (June 14-16, 2019)

@julieb--I've never gotten any email news since I joined BF last June 5th. I'm going to the NW retreat and need info. Do you all have my email?

@rejoicinghandmaid if you would like to receive the newsletter, you can go to the bottom of the HOME page and put in your email address for the newsletter. As for the NW retreat, we would love to have you come! If you could, email us at retreats@biblicalfamilies.org and request the information. It makes it easier to keep track of folks if we have your name in that email box. Let me know if you have any questions about any of this.

Retreat date is long set now: June 14-16th. Robert (and everyone who's asked for it) you should have just gotten a followup retreat details email this morning. If you don't see it (from retreats@biblicalfamilies.org), please PM julieb or I and let us know, we can send you the details by PM. If you haven't let us know you are coming, please do this week, or let us know if you are still trying to make it.

@Joleneakamama, are you going to be able to make it to the NW retreat? I'm sure hoping to meet you soon. :)
Not this time. Someone has to hold the home front! We will figure out how to get everyone to the July retreat.....Lord willing and the creek don't rise. :)

We are registered! Looking forward to meeting your family....and others! :)

Back