• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Peeling The Onion- My Story

I'm very new here and haven't mustered up the courage to post an introduction, I just want to add that this blog has helped me in numerous ways and I'm so thankful to @WifeOfHisYouth for writing it!
It's been an encouragement to many of us, my wife included! You should introduce yourself and join the women's chat one of these weeks. Welcome to the forum!

I'm very new here and haven't mustered up the courage to post an introduction, I just want to add that this blog has helped me in numerous ways and I'm so thankful to @WifeOfHisYouth for writing it!
Welcome Jamie! We would love to hear about your family’s journey as well! I’m @WifeOfHisYouth ’s husband, by the way. Thank you for sharing that her journey has helped you. Blessings

Layer Two - Curiosity Killed the Wife

Until Next time <3
I just read both part 1&2. They are such good writings. Thanks for writing these, and sharing them. I noticed that they were written quite awhile ago.. have you written a part 3? How has God changed your way of thinking? For other women facing this change, how would you encourage them?

I just read both part 1&2. They are such good writings. Thanks for writing these, and sharing them. I noticed that they were written quite awhile ago.. have you written a part 3? How has God changed your way of thinking? For other women facing this change, how would you encourage them?
She has actually done 17 of them. Here is the link to her blog where you can view them all in one place. They are very inspiring! https://whenwebecamethree.wixsite.com/home/blog

Layer Eighteen - Piece by Piece
My husband and I were never just two pieces that perfectly fit together…

Until next time 🩶

Until next time 🩶
Profound! And once again, thank you @WifeOfHisYouth for sharing these very helpful insights into your journey discovering polygyny. Shalom

Until next time 🩶
Ooooohhhh, miracles do happen.

I even run out of motivational methods.

Until next time 🩶
A truly wonderful analogy of marriage, especially plural marriage. Thank you so much for sharing it!

"He is the border of the whole puzzle!

I’m a piece that was designed to fit into the puzzle of his life. Any additional wives will be a piece that was designed to fit into the puzzle of his life. All of his children are designed to fit within the confines of his borders. We are surrounded by his protection, his love, and his life while being a part of the bigger picture that creates his family."

So beautiful :)

Back