• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Peeling The Onion- My Story

Layer Eleven - Introvert Meets Extrovert

I am enjoying reading each of these posts with the break in between as it's like being a part of seeing you slowly grow and mature in your understanding of biblical marriage. Thanks once again @WifeOfHisYouth, I thoroughly appreciate what you have written.

Thankful Heart and Happy Belly
I am underserving of all He has done and given me.

I am thankful.
Interrupting my normal blog postings... I am just spending some time to be thankful while enjoying this season. Yummy fall recipe included in this blog post.

I have more layers already written and other topics I still need to process and put my thoughts to text, but for the time being, I have decided to just take my time in reworking some of my posts while focusing on some of the projects I have going for my family around the holidays!

Until next time, friends. Happy Holidays.

Layer Twelve - Vanity, Vanity
He never pushed me aside or made me feel less special. He did not value me or the years we shared any less. It was I that prefabricated my false sense of loss and worthlessness.
Join me for another layer of my journey. <3

Last edited:
Thank you so much for such a lovely and encouraging story. Your blog is a treasure!

Layer Twelve - Vanity, Vanity

Join me for another layer of my journey. <3

As good as always! Awesome.... thank you @WifeOfHisYouth.

My dad liked to say....Joy is an inside job.

Lovely post. Wonderful, insightful, inspiring. May it reach many hearts and help them find JOY!

Layer Thirteen - The Box
Nonetheless, God is good and He is working in the depths of our shattered hearts. We learn to see beauty again, eventually.

Layer Thirteen - The Box

Thank you @WifeOfHisYouth, you articulate your journey through this change in understanding of marriage in a profound manner. I am better able to understand my wives through reading your account.

Well, I’m honored some of you enjoy my random ramblings🙃
Life has been a bit crazy around here lately, but I will try to take some time to get a new post put together soon!

Well, I’m honored some of you enjoy my random ramblings🙃
Life has been a bit crazy around here lately, but I will try to take some time to get a new post put together soon!
Can you, please, add reminder for next post in next 4 - 6 weeks?

I would prefer not reminding you third time for next post.

Can you, please, add reminder for next post in next 4 - 6 weeks?

I would prefer not reminding you third time for next post.
Haha well, your first reminder wasn’t really a reminder on my end.. I already had it written but was intentionally spending family time over the holidays 😉

But I do appreciate you looking forward to my entries. I’ll see what I can do ☺️

Last edited:
Layer Fourteen - Interwoven
Plural wasn’t something I could tuck away into a box and only think of it at appropriate times. When it had popped its head up in my life, it showed up in everything.

Until next time, friends 🤍

Layer Fourteen - Interwoven

Until next time, friends 🤍
Thank you @WifeOfHisYouth, another wonderful chapter to read. Just a thought here; there appear to be a few typos you might want to sort out. Blessings

Back