• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Polygamy Central Texas

Absolutely. We love kids. The only concern is safety around the swimming pool. They would need to be watched if they are not strong swimmers which I am more than happy to do myself.
3/4 are strong swimmers, but will still need supervision, and we’ll bring floaties for the littlest.

8th & 29th are both open for us, we’d love to see as many of you as possible. :) Are we planning to by at Nystroms’ then?

So that looks like either the 8th or the 29th? Is that correct?

@andrew and @Kevin you both mentioned wanting to get together at the last retreat. Do any of these dates sound good to you?
I would love to get together and would be willing either to host or meet at your house, but the only Saturday I have free in September is the 15th.

Mary and I would love to go as well. Any weekend in Sept other than this weekend.

Well, as much as I am going to hate this... I won't be joining you all this time.

Oct. Won't happen either, for me, so maybe if there is a get together in November, please keep me posted.

Have a wonderful time. Love and blessings to you all

https://meetingstar.io/polygamycentraltexas

If you are in the Central Texas area please join one or both sites to stay in touch.

Thank you and God bless,
Chris Nystrom

I just signed up. I'm a certified Naturalized Texan ex-pat, currently living in Pennsylvania, so I won't be able to attend anything very often, but I hope it's OK that I subscribed.

Keith

Well, as much as I am going to hate this... I won't be joining you all this time.

Oct. Won't happen either, for me, so maybe if there is a get together in November, please keep me posted.

Hey there, Patricia! So good to hear from you. How's it coming with your car?

@cnystrom. Any chance of getting a date nailed down? No hurry, but . . . .

I was all set to annouce next weekend, the 8th, but the weather forcast in Austin seems to be for thunderstorms. So I was thinking it will have to wait until the 29th which might give us a better chance for sunshine.

But now I see that that is not on the list of dates for Mage and his family, so lets go ahead and continue to schedule it for next weekend on the 8th rain or shine. That seems like when the majority can make it. If it we have to stay indoors and have a board game day or something then we will do that. And maybe there will be a break in the weather that will let us get a swim in.

I am thinking we can start about 10am.

If it would be more convenient for anyone to stay the night before and/or the night after we can accomodate you if you would like. Just let us know of your plans.

I will send address, directions, and phone number via private message to all who have expressed interest in attending.

All here are welcome.

I am very sorry to read this. I hope everything is ok and that you are able to take care of your higher priority. I understand.

We intend to do this semi-regularly so hopefully you will be able to make the next one.

Back