• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Polygamy Central Texas

Shalom Yall! Just gettting back on the forum, and I see there are even more folks In Central and East Texas who are in this movement. Thats awesome. I hope that My family can find other like us to network with and make connections to fellowship with

Will you will you all be able to join us this Saturday?

I wish we could unfortunately its too far and we cant afford the gas right now. Maybe in the future. I'm still hopefull we can get a meeting for the metroplex together where my family can go and meet others.
I periodically make it to Mckinney, if you ever want to get together let me know

OK we are on for tomorrow rain or shine. So far 5 families are representing.

If there is someone that wanted to go that I did not give address and contact information to, please let me know.

If there are any questions please let me know.

Weather still calls for thunderstorms. However there is often a break in the weather and the sun will peak through so if you are interested in swimming you may still want to bring a swimming suit.

If it is raining then we can play games, make music or watch videos from the Biblical Families video team.

If you are unable to join us then keep us in your prayers that God will be glorified and fellowship needs will be met.

Wow.... go Tigers.... close one. Thought about you guys while listening to the game.

5 families got together for a day of fellowship and fun. There were no thunder storms. There was a little sun and we were able to get in some refreshing swimming, great food and excellent conversation except some of Ginny's jokes were questionable. I am not sure how the others feel but Ruth Ann and I feel like it was a tremendous success and we are thankful for each and every person that was able to come and we look forward to the next time we can all meet up again.

Back