• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Polygyny and Male Attraction

Jeremiah 31:31-34

The New Covenant

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people: and they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more.—Jeremiah 31:31-34

Notice the "I"'s and the lack of "you". As in I "God" will do this and you "sinner" will do nothing. (Accept believe, but in the end you "sinner" will believe.)

Psalm 68:19Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. 20Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign Lord comes escape from death.

Isaiah 35:4 say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you.

But none of this matters, if someone believes that there are things that one has to do to be saved, then that is what they should do.

If God doesn't save everyone, then He failed the second covenant. And understanding the purpose of the Great White Throne judgement.

Heb_9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Isa 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
Isa 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
Isa 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Notice the above Isaiah passage is after the new heavens and the new earth, which is after the white throne jjudgment! Hell is still functioning. Its purpose is to be a warning to the flesh living on the new earth and to their children to not rebel and choose the path of sin. Hell will be a demonstration of God's wrath and God's judgment and God's justice and God's mercy to the yet unborn in the new earth. Free-will never goes away. The Angels had it and still do. Men have it, even animals have it. God will not make anyone go Heaven or stay in Heaven if they do not want to serve Him and want to be there.

Here's my two cents on it, the Messiah said repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand, the scriptures also say like mentioned above every knee will bow and every tongue shall confess. The Father lays out in his holy scriptures what to do and what not to do, every man woman and child has a choice to do what is Holy, righteous and just or disobey. Now you can willingly profess Him here on Earth as Lord, Master and Savior or be forced on Judgement Day.

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
Isaiah 45:22‭-‬23 KJV

So like I mentioned you can do it willingly here on planet Earth or you can be forced on Judgement Day and then be cast into the Lake of Fire.

Here you have the free will afterwards you don't the choice is yours.

This just came to mind think of Job 1:7-12 & 2:2-6

Satan was kicked out of heaven a long time ago but he is privileged to come to these meetings and present himself to YaHWeH. When you look at the wording in chapter 1 & 2 Satan is basically saying to YaHWeH, the only reason Job is serving you is because you're protecting him, so the father says do what you will but he was not allowed to kill him. We're all familiar with the story, Job never once cursed YaHWeH he had the free will to do whatever he wanted to do and he chose to bless YaHWeH.

Well let's pray for those who choose to burn in hell for eternity and rejoice with those of us who save ourselves.

Funny thing, you cannot earn salvation, but by your works you can definitely earn condemnation.

1 Corinthians 3:15
If anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.

1 Corinthians 3:15
If anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.[/QUOTE

Yes this is the judgement seat of Chrisr for the redeemed to determine reward. The white throne judgement which is for the sinners i.e. the unredeemed to determime the severity of the punishment. Not all Heavevly reward is equal. Neither is the punishment of the unrighteous the same either. That is the true purpose of the White Throne judgement.

Rev 7:17 For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of living water; and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

Rev 21:4 he will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain any more, for the former things have passed away."

Isa 25:8 He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.

How does this happen for you if your son, or daughter, or mother, or father, dies an unbeliever?

How does this happen for you if your son, or daughter, or mother, or father, dies an unbeliever?

Deu 21:18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
Deu 21:19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
Deu 21:20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
Deu 21:21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Luk_14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Job_28:28 And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Pro_9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

2Ch 19:5 And he set judges in the land throughout all the fenced cities of Judah, city by city,
2Ch 19:6 And said to the judges, Take heed what ye do: for ye judge not for man, but for the LORD, who is with you in the judgment.
2Ch 19:7 Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts.

Lev_19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

1Co 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Co 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

There may be several reasons for tears in Heaven. Recognition of our failures, sorrow for sin, regret over lost loved ones. We must however become more aligned with God and righteousness than our pity for those who chose rebellion. Sorry God who is merciful is also just.

Rom_11:22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Yes God is good, but his justice could not overlook sin. Jesus paid the price true, but it is for whosoever will. A tough truth is that God will let you go to Hell to protect and respect your free-will.

Luk 16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
Luk 16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

If only Jephthah had understood the power of Grace, Mercy and Forgiveness and not tried to force a Law, he could have understood the power of God to save even sinners, even himself.

You may not have hope in your love ones being with you on heaven, but I do mine.

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows

You should know all this your an apostle with a big 'A'.

Last edited by a moderator:
To teach people about the kingdom of heaven. The relationship one can have with thier Creator.

Eze 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
Eze 33:8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Eze 33:9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Eze 33:10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?
Eze 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

but his blood will I require at thine hand.

We have a responsibility to warn others. if all are saved eventually evangelism is a moot point.

jude 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Jud 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Jud 1:22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
Jud 1:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Back