• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Prayer for various things

May HaShem provides for all of your needs according to His riches in glory sister.
Bless you for your heart of love and concern towards those around you.
Shabbat Shalom.
Thank you very much. I did not have much chance to come on here because I worked a lot so I have not had time to really look at anyone's prayers lately, but I do pray for everyone on here for God's perfect will to be done in your lives as well in Yeshua's holy name. I am really scared right now so thank you for your prayers and support. I did not expect we would be laid off. My whole dept is laid off. So please pray for everyone else as well to thank you. Our company we work for said that the HR dept will try to help us find positions within the company, but we only have 60 days to do this before the dept permanently closes.

What is it that you do? What are your specific desires in your next job? I.e., be specific on exactly what you want us praying for...

What is it that you do? What are your specific desires in your next job? I.e., be specific on exactly what you want us praying for...
I work in medical records dept as a Health record and information tech. I import documents into patients electronic medical records charts. I have had experience copying medical records, I have worked at a call center in the past as long distance telephone operator placing calls through a computer for clients, I have worked as a telephone prayer counselor part time in the past, I have worked house cleaning part time in past, I have worked in past at a bookbindery doing medical collating. I have a resume and I just applied from some jobs today. The company told us at 1130am this morning they could not afford to keep my dept open. I have worked at this company for 14 yrs and I was just about to get a raise this month. I have a resume I can send PM if you want to look at it. I live in VA. I also have worked part time as a elder care companion, but I am not CNA. I just sat with elderly people and helped them. Thank you.

Last edited:
I work in medical records dept as a Health record and information tech. I import documents into patients electronic medical records charts. I have had experience copying medical records, I have worked at a call center in the past as long distance telephone operator placing calls through a computer for clients, I have worked as a telephone prayer counselor part time in the past, I have worked house cleaning part time in past, I have worked in past at a bookbindery doing medical collating. I have a resume and I just applied from some jobs today. The company told us at 1130am this morning they could not afford to keep my dept open. I have worked at this company for 14 yrs and I was just about to get a raise this month. I have a resume I can send PM if you want to look at it. I live in VA. I also have worked part time as a elder care companion, but I am not CNA. I just sat with elderly people and helped them. Thank you.

I guess my desire would to try to find something close to what I do now, but its hard because Health records. I am good on the computer doing data entry or on the phone doing customer service.

Last edited:
I guess my desire would to try to find something close to what I do now, but its hard because Health records. I am good on the computer doing data entry or on the phone doing customer service.
Sorry my words got cut off. I meant to say its hard to find a job in medical records. I am a Health records information tech is my position and these positions are being eliminated now that more doctors offices do not need us because of downsizing staff. The job marker in VA is not good and I cannot afford to move to another state. Thank you for your concern. I will email you my resume it goes over more of my skills if that helps you to know what to pray.

Thank all of you for praying. I am hoping I can find something soon as I have no money and this is really my 3rd time being laid off in this state. May God answer all of you guys needs as well in every area of your lives may He bless you and give you guidance, wisdom and counsel and miracles. Shalom

Lisa, I'm really sorry about you losing your job. The upside of this is that you're now free to go where YHWH sends you. That may not be where you're expecting, He often uses situations like this to completely change the direction you're going. Be open to everything, and trust God.
Praying for you.

Lisa, I'm really sorry about you losing your job. The upside of this is that you're now free to go where YHWH sends you. That may not be where you're expecting, He often uses situations like this to completely change the direction you're going. Be open to everything, and trust God.
Praying for you.
Thank you very much. I did want to move out of VA and I have been praying about that too. I don't know, but for now I need to find something to pay the bills here. I just signed a new lease on my apartment in June this yr. Thank you for your prayers.

Thank you guys again for all your support and prayers. I pray too that God will help all of you with any issues you may be facing in your lives too. And I pray for healing for anyone that needs healing too and blessings in every area of your lives. You all are such sweet and truly beautiful people to support me and each other thru everything life has to make us deal with. Shalom may the shalom of Yeshua be upon you all and your homes and families in Yeshua's holy name.

@Lisa McMillan, I just finished the 2 pages on this thread. I don't know how long you've been on the forum, but I've been super busy so haven't noticed you before. Please know that I will be praying for you and holding you up. It's scary enough losing your job w/o notice. You couldn't have planned ahead much, other than simply saving back on a weekly basis for a rainy day. Being single also makes you feel very vulnerable, and even more so now that you have no income. God has not forgotten you! He knows exactly where you are and who you are. Keep your eyes on Him. Don't look at the storm raging around you. Walk with Him. Stay face-to-face. Know that He bottles every tear you cry. Your tears are precious to our Lord. He can see what you can't. TRUST Him more than you've ever trusted! He's not going to fail you now. He knows your heart, your need for love and companionship, your desire for a Godly covering. PM me if you want. I'll be glad to talk and try to encourage you. Blessings to you my sister. Look forward with anticipation as a new chapter is starting in your life.

Back