• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Pre Trib., Mid Trib. Or Post Trib.

The original SS card explicitly said it was not to be used in that manner. My, how times have changed.

I am pre-trib here. The reason being that I have had 2 dreams and years apart from each other of actually experiencing and going up in the rapture. Each time that this happened, I heard, " Now the antichrist will come on the scene," which told me that that he hasn't been revealed yet. My main concern though, no matter what I believe is that I am always right standing with God. To add that at the end of the first dream, I heard the "time is near and the second dream, the time is here."

I am pre-trib here. The reason being that I have had 2 dreams and years apart from each other of actually experiencing and going up in the rapture. Each time that this happened, I heard, " Now the antichrist will come on the scene," which told me that that he hasn't been revealed yet. My main concern though, no matter what I believe is that I am always right standing with God. To add that at the end of the first dream, I heard the "time is near and the second dream, the time is here."
Interesting

I used to believe a pre-wrath rapture which is well articulated in https://www.amazon.com/Rapture-Question-Answered-Plain-Simple/dp/0800756312

Since that point I have come to understand God's plan and purpose of the two houses of Israel and how He will regather them... and when. That is the 'rapture' that most are looking for. It connects with Ezekiel 20:33ff and Jeremiah 16:14-21 as well as Ezekiel 37 and a number of lesser references among the prophets.

HIS plan is the full restoration of Israel (both houses, the Jewish part and the non-Jewish part) from the four corners of the earth under the headship of Messiah. The purpose of tribulation is the purge/cleanse the earth and restore the kingdom. See Noah, Moses/Egypt etc...

Back