• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Preparing for a post-virus world

FollowingHim

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
The COVID-19 virus pandemic is being discussed on another thread. However this is simply a trigger for many changes that have been inevitable, or been being clearly planned, for many years. It is being used as an opportunity for those running the world to institute massive changes to society and governance, very rapidly. This thread is intended to discuss what the world will look like after this pandemic, and how we may prepare for that.

Brandon Smith, at Alt-Market.com foresaw back in 2014 that a virus pandemic could be the trigger for these changes. This earlier article very accurately describes exactly what we are seeing today - except his topic then was Ebola, the precise virus is just different. He has now published what I believe is a very accurate analysis of what is truly going on here, and what the world we are moving into will look like. I highly recommend reading both articles, but here are some key quotes from the latest one.
As the double threat of financial collapse and viral pandemic accelerate, fear becomes widespread for those that never prepared ahead of time (and we're talking about millions of people). When people are afraid they tend to sacrifice their freedoms to anyone that offers them a promise of safety, no matter how empty. For now, the public is being convinced to assume that lockdowns and restrictions are temporary, but this is a lie. The elites must maintain and increase restrictions with each passing month in order to prevent rebellion until they are ready to implement martial law measures.

You see, the establishment is going for broke with this event, and because of this there is the potential for them to face dire consequences. The facade is quickly evaporating; the collectivists and globalists are risking exposure of themselves and their political puppets in order to build a totalitarian system with extreme speed. The establishment must keep the pressure on for now, because if the public is allowed to breath for just a moment they might look around and wake up to the bigger agenda. The public has to be forced to beg for aid from the authorities; only then will the pressure be lifted for a short time. The public has to believe the control grid was THEIR idea.

A new process of mass conditioning is about to be set in motion, using “waves” of panic and then waves of release and calm. After studying the behavioral traits and methods of narcissistic sociopaths (psychopaths) for many years, I can tell you this form of conditioning is very familiar. This is exactly what they always do, just on a global scale – They create an atmosphere of crisis to keep people around them unbalanced and on edge, then “relieve the pressure” intermittently so that those same people relax and their anger is deflated for a time. Then, the process starts all over again...
And there you have it. The social and biometric control grid that globalists have been hungry to set up for years now has the perfect catalyst – a viral pandemic which could cycle indefinitely; all that would be needed is to release a designer virus every couple years which renews public fear. The populace becomes increasingly dependent on government for everything as their very survival depends on their ability to function within the new economy, and without a special mark granted by government saying you are not an infection risk, you could be shunned from all trade and participation.

Refuse to get vaccinated due to health concerns? You're kicked out of the economy. Homeschool your children? They have not been monitored and are therefore an infection risk, and your whole family is kicked out of the economy. Hold political views that are contrary to globalism? Maybe you are listed as a danger to the system and wrongly labeled infected as punishment; and then you are kicked out of the economy. The establishment can use the threat of economic removal to condition many people into complacency or slavery.
Beyond the effort to turn “social distancing” into a new cultural norm enforced by law, there is another agenda being quietly instituted – the cashless society. More and more businesses are starting to refuse cash payments, claiming that paper cash spreads the virus. Oddly enough, they still accept debit cards using pin pads which are much more likely than cash to spread disease.

This may force the public to keep their money in banks despite the threat of a credit freeze or bank holiday. What if you pull cash out of your accounts but are not able to spend it anywhere? Eventually, they will ban debit and credit card transactions in stores as well, and replace them with a non-interactive payment model. This will probably be done through your cell phone in the beginning using a scanning app. In the end, they will use your biometric data for all money transactions.

This forces the public, yet again, to carry a cell phone on them everywhere for their very survival. The tracking network for the virus as well as the new payment transaction system makes this device indispensable. If you want to participate in society, you will have no choice but to be tracked and traced at all times.

Unless, of course, you build your own system of trade and interaction.
These are changes that, in one form or another, have been predicted by Christians as the fulfilment of prophecy for many years. Now there is a catalyst that could make this actually all fall into place. Very quickly.

While the deep-thinking people are busy exhausting their time trying to figure out whether the virus is natural or man-made, or even if it exists. And the rest of the public is conditioned to think that anyone disagreeing with the government is a danger to their personal health, and must be reported to the authorities.

This is truly the end of liberty.

So what do we do, to push back on these changes or prepare our families for them?

A cashless society is already being promoted - not pushed, but openly called for by the public, who are willingly choosing to move to cashless transactions for fear of catching the virus. They didn't need to be forced, just manipulated to think it was their own idea.

But copper, silver, and to a lesser extent gold, are very effective antimicrobial agents! Silver's antimicrobial properties are well known, and copper is used in taps and doorhandles etc in some hospitals specifically for its antiviral and antibacterial abilities. Gold nanoparticles are known to be antimicrobial also. This means that traditional money - coins of copper, silver and gold - actually kills viruses and bacteria! And the most powerful antiviral metal of the lot, copper, is also the most common that would be handled by the most people.

Modern coins are made out of alloys of nickel, zinc, copper and other metals. "Gold" coins are made out of alloys that are >80% copper, while "silver" and "copper" coins are a cheap metal plated with nickel or copper. So we're still handling primarily copper or nickel when handling coins. This paper compares the antibacterial properties of nine different metals, and concludes that copper can kill most bacteria on it within an hour - while nickel is also antibacterial, taking 4 hours for the same result. Slower, but still achieving the end goal. I don't know whether nickel has any antiviral properties. However, after a few hours all bacteria on coins should be dead, and many viruses also (at least those on "copper" or "gold" coins).

The coronavirus lasts no more than 4-8 hours on a copper surface, but survives 2-5 days on paper / cardboard, or 3-5 days on plastic (summary from this paper and this other paper).

So traditional money was safe from viruses. Modern debased coins are relatively safe. But paper money (or plastic banknotes as are used in many countries instead of paper) could transmit disease.

So IF paper money is a health risk, there are two possible solutions:
  1. Cashless society (where everyone is touching plastic surfaces - phones, cards, readers - that viruses can live on for days...)
  2. Real money: copper, silver, gold (where the money itself actively kills viruses within hours).
How can we ACTUALLY move to the second one instead of the first, not just talk about it?

I recall here in SC, several years ago they passed a law allowing people to pay with silver or gold if they choose to. I'm not aware of any other states that allow that.

Regarding phones, I saw a news article yesterday that said Google was going to start randomly tracking anonymous phones in different states to see which state was observing social distancing the best. That's an invasion of privacy! Yet, the masses are okay with this?? As nice as it is to have a phone for work, or for emergencies, getting rid of it is looking more appealing every day.

How can we ACTUALLY move to the second one instead of the first, not just talk about it?

There are several things that need to happen.

First, the real value of money metals has to be established, and made to be common knowledge. The daily spot price is a joke. People need to know, for instance, how much silver is a loaf of bread worth. We can look at prices throughout history to get a good idea of values.

Second, merchants must be asked the question, “would you take silver for that?”. I have done this, in the past few years, and said it in a joking manner, but I have been pleasantly surprised when the response has been “actually, yes I would”.

Thirdly, people have to learn how to determine if what they are being handed is real silver or gold. That comes with the practice of handling the real thing.

The reality is that unless people start bartering in silver and gold, the world will gravitate to electric currencies at the exclusion of all others.

The reality is that unless people start bartering in silver and gold, the world will gravitate to electric currencies at the exclusion of all others.

We're more likely to establish a trade based on TP than we are on gold or silver. I think they're a pipe dream distraction. Especially since the Mark of the Beast means NO buying or selling; by any method. Precious metal money requires institutional and community buy in. You'll never get institutional buy in and the on the ground man will not go for it either. For example look at the drug trade: they evolved use of tide and license plate stickers for on ground trade in cases but never gold or silver; except maybe at the top international levels (actually not even there for the most part, since they laundered the cash through the banking system). Something the cops won't arrest you for is key (hence tide).

TP: rare, producible (but not easily), intrinsic value, built in deflation, and brand name packaging to act as buffer against counterfeiting, legitimate uses to hedge against being made illegal to own/transport

Just think, forests could become the new gold mine. Well, probably not, but it is possible.

This is truly the end of liberty.

The OP is accurate as to what the deep state WANTS to do. This is a mark of the beast system. But I don't know if they can pull it off, or if they are even in the position to. This as much looks like a desperation measure against Trump and the other nationalist forces as anything. Prophecy considered, we know they'll succeed eventually. This is as much an opportunity for the anti-globalist forces to consolidate power as it is for the globalists.

However, since we don't know which way this will go, and since we do know that the beast system will eventually be installed, act as if they will be successful and prepare accordingly.

So what do we do, to push back on these changes or prepare our families for them?

First. Pray.

Second, root out and kill your normalcy bias. It works most of the time but when society goes sideways (as it inevitably does for EVERY civilization) it becomes deadly. Those who didn't have it stocked up months, even years, before the store shelves emptied of TP. Go spend some time reading Revelations. It will get bad, very bad, before it gets better. You have to learn to think outside the box and move without panic or bewilderment in the face of everything going to shit. Chaos is the new normal. Adaptability is the key to survival.

Third, if you lost your job what would you do?
  • Now while you can, stock up essentials and ruthlessly eliminate all COST items in your life. Prepare for sudden and total decrease in income.
  • Be thinking on entrepreneurial ideas on how to make money when you loose your job. They are all around you. Our inflexible supply chain is cracking up under the pressure of having to make massive, sudden adjustments. All sorts of opportunities are arising.
  • Thinking about it is half the battle, if you mentally prepare and take some physical steps, you'll be better able to face the difficulties to come when they may. Those who refuse to think about it (normalcy bias) are those who panic.

Fourth, assume they're going to eventually set up a mark of the beast system that will keep you from buying and selling. Go on war footing to reorient your life to avoid the problems from that:
  • avoid debt at all costs
  • restart the home economy: produce as many of your own needs as you can and get the rest from neighbors.
  • extract yourself from commercial supply chains. Eventually extract yourself from the capitalistic wage slavery commerce based life. Local not global. But don't assume the local is immune from crackup.
  • extract yourself from the corporate economy as much as possible (i.e. entrepreneurship), but not if it impedes restarting the home economy.
  • form relationships with neighbors / community / faith; when the hammer comes down it will be people helping people that matters most (hurting this is probably half the goal of the social distancing measures)
  • grow your own food or support someone who does and can trade/sell it to you. gardens. csa's. direct market farmers. bulk stores.
  • Use it up, Wear it Out, Make it Do Or Do Without.
Fifth, when we come out of this panic and life goes back to normal, don't stop. The time to prepare for crisis is when times are fat and no one thinks you need to worry. Those most prepared now are those the world called crazy 5 years ago. Let this be your wake-up call to change your life. Though this may pass, another crisis will eventually come. If not now, then in your children or grandchildren time. We are likely entering a long period of multi-generational change not seen since the crackup of the Roman Empire.

Sixth, form a new culture around this. Pass on your lifestyle to your children. Enlist them in life. This isn't a hobby or something Dad worries about; it's all hands on deck fun activity for all. For example, gardening is a fun activity for the family to do together that both teaches essential life skills and fulfills the goals above.

This is war against the people. Treat it as such, go on a personal war footing, devoting all time attention and money to the above. No longer can we afford to be distracted by bread and circuses.

Those are the best looks I've seen at what is really going on in this important sector of those in control. Our society is essentially run by and for bankers. The finance sector soaks up a 1/3rd of all profits in the economy and effectively control most major governments.

Here is a look at what is likely going on from the financial perspective....https://www.rt.com/op-ed/484563-wall-street-major-crash-covid19/
Much like the '08 crisis, expect most of the money to go to those in financial power with only crumbs thrown to the lower classes to keep them happy...https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8174967/Nearly-FIFTH-UK-firms-shut-four-weeks.html

I’m honored to call you a brother @FollowingHim! Thank you for this thread and for sharing a perspective that we as believers should be embracing in order to properly navigate this season of uncertainty... I believe we are entering a very dark hour!
This information is crucial. Understanding globalization and the agenda at play by the elites running this show is absolutely critical.

I believe the most important thing we can do right now is humble ourselves before our Maker. Fearing Him is the beginning of wisdom. Only He can see us through what’s ahead. At the same time we need to be prepared to endure hardship and possibly severe persecution... The Apostles were faithful and fearless unto death... let’s not be naive to think we are getting raptured out of here before serious stuff hits the fan!

Make family prayer and study time all the more important and a serious priority in life. Worship together and press into The Lord. Fellowship more faithfully. Fast and pray. Mend relationships. Reach out and minister to those He has placed around you to witness to and stir up. Get on our faces before our Holy God and Judge.

This is what I have to say and where my hearts at. I’m sure there are plenty here who will give some of the more specific physical preparation things we can be doing at this time to prepare for the New World Order. Many here have been working diligently to prepare for this stuff for years.

I love you brothers and sisters! I’m blessed to have your fellowship!

Shalom

Silver and gold have been currency the world over, from the dawn of creation until a few years ago... but you could be right, it may never catch on.
They remained dominant only because TP hadn’t been perfected......

I believe the most important thing we can do right now is humble ourselves before our Maker. Fearing Him is the beginning of wisdom. Only He can see us through what’s ahead. At the same time we need to be prepared to endure hardship and possibly severe persecution... The Apostles were faithful and fearless unto death... let’s not be naive to think we are getting raptured out of here before serious stuff hits the fan!

Make family prayer and study time all the more important and a serious priority in life. Worship together and press into The Lord. Fellowship more faithfully. Fast and pray. Mend relationships. Reach out and minister to those He has placed around you to witness to and stir up. Get on our faces before our Holy God and Judge.
Amen and amen. Preach it, brother!

I think a lot of liberties are going up in smoke. For one, locally we are being limited even on how many seeds we can buy at Walmart for example. Another example is they are limiting us to one person per family in the grocery store and one cart per family. We have a family of 13 so how do they expect me to do one cart for that amount of people? It's going to get a lot more interesting and intense. They have shut down Churches but the Abortion Clinics are still up and running. Just today in Charlotte NC men and women were arrested for assembling outside the abortion clinics which is in our Constitutional Right under the 1st Amendment and they were even following social distancing by being six feet apart. Thank God 12 babies were not murdered this week because these men and women did not back down about their convictions to obey God rather than men. (Acts 5:29). I can honestly see how this could be the way into the Great Tribulation Period.

Would it possibly be almost an imperative for a believer to resist a cashless currency?
No, just not to receive the mark of the beast.
Rev. 14:9-11 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Rev. 14:9-11 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
Sweden is already introducing a chip in the hand for everything even scanning to gain access to your PC.

Just a thought I had.
I have thought about those verses before, and found it interesting that the "mark" is in the hand, and forehead.
The hands are what we do things with (representing actions), and the head is where our cognitive abilities happen (representing thoughts). So our thoughts, and actions are probably more relevant then whether we literally have a chip/mark in our hand or forehead.
That would also go along with judging by fruits, if someone is supporting the beast system with their thoughts, and actions, then they won't be putting forth good fruit, even if they claim to be Christians.
I don't want to derail this thread, but just had that thought I wanted to share.:)

If this is the way we’re going I guess I better start figuring out the value of a square of tp. How many squares for a loaf of bread?
It would have to be a bunch, otherwise it would make more sense to use slices of bread as a substitute.

......talk about your all purpose flour......:eek:

Just a thought I had.
I have thought about those verses before, and found it interesting that the "mark" is in the hand, and forehead.
The hands are what we do things with (representing actions), and the head is where our cognitive abilities happen (representing thoughts). So our thoughts, and actions are probably more relevant then whether we literally have a chip/mark in our hand or forehead.
That would also go along with judging by fruits, if someone is supporting the beast system with their thoughts, and actions, then they won't be putting forth good fruit, even if they claim to be Christians.
I don't want to derail this thread, but just had that thought I wanted to share.:)
I don’t think that it will be about the actual mark. My guess is that you will have to swear allegiance to the system that allows you to have the mark in order to receive it.

It would have to be a bunch, otherwise it would make more sense to use slices of bread as a substitute.

......talk about your all purpose flour......:eek:
Genius Steve, sheer genius! I’ll have my wife start working on baking a loaf of bread that can fit on the tp holder. American ingenuity wins again!

BUT, if no one can buy and sell that is a terribly powerful inducement to go apostate. Resisting that would actually save many souls.

Back